Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business (674 Views)

How Can I Activate My Gtb Mastercard For International Transaction / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm a shoe maker , Jimzstyle shoes is my brand

I'm thinking of expanding my sales NATIONWIDE and here in Nigeria we don't trust people to pay when you send them items neither will they trust you and send the money except few
I've once run an online campaign and the feedback was massive with 95% requesting for payment on delivery in various states
My business is located in Abia state and I offer payment on delivery within the state and Akwaibom using trusted drivers which I know is risky and not safe

How do I run the payment on delivery with orders Nationwide ?

Help a brother
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by icon02(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'll advice you to always use escrow for non face to face deals.
That will protect the interest of both parties in the business.

I can teach you the rudiments of gaining customers confidence for free if you don't mind.
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm interested please
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by Mide3367: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Op I have an idea for u... Look for someone u know in those states u are sending to that have time to go pick up from garage upon waybill and deliver to the people. They will transfer to you before u release it to them. A friend of mine sent about 1000 smoked snails from delta to Ota to a client that exports it on Monday. I was the one who went to pick it at oshodi and take to the buyers place she transfered the money and I gave her. So u can use that way wella or use mysafe website which is a safe way to transact online. Lastly, I created a thread last year about doing lagos errand for people that wanna do biz in lagos but are far away as I am 100% available
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
icon02:
I'll advice you to always use escrow for non face to face deals.
That will protect the interest of both parties in the business.

I can teach you the rudiments of gaining customers confidence for free if you don't mind.

interested
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
Op I have an idea for u... Look for someone u know in those states u are sending to that have time to go pick up from garage upon waybill and deliver to the people. They will transfer to you before u release it to them. A friend of mine sent about 1000 smoked snails from delta to Ota to a client that exports it on Monday. I was the one who went to pick it at oshodi and take to the buyers place she transfered the money and I gave her. So u can use that way wella or use mysafe website which is a safe way to transact online. Lastly, I created a thread last year about doing lagos errand for people that wanna do biz in lagos but are far away as I am 100% available

thank you, I've been applying this format but most of my friends are always busy with work and I don't have people in every town
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
i still need suggestions
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by Ijidolaagency: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
saintjimos:
I'm a shoe maker , Jimzstyle shoes is my brand

I'm thinking of expanding my sales NATIONWIDE and here in Nigeria we don't trust people to pay when you send them items neither will they trust you and send the money except few
I've once run an online campaign and the feedback was massive with 95% requesting for payment on delivery in various states
My business is located in Abia state and I offer payment on delivery within the state and Akwaibom using trusted drivers which I know is risky and not safe

How do I run the payment on delivery with orders Nationwide ?

Help a brother

Why not try signing a contract with dispatch drivers in several state where the demand is high, you hand them the products>>they deliver and collect the payment on your behalf >> upon successful exchange, they pay you. Simple !!!
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by jamesbridget13(f): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Facebook as u see it op is very powerful. Even as alot of persons are catching cruise n socializing on fb, alot are still cashing out.

First start your own business group on Facebook. It will grow with time.

Now join an already existing fb page that is credible. Become a verified seller there. Allow your clients pay through d admin. Then when d admin has confirmed reception of their money then you send d goods to them. The customer will notify d admin when he or she gets d goods then d admin will send ur money jeje but it seems u will pay little token as service charge. This system is safe.

With time you will build ur brand image n as you do introduce them to your page. Before you know it, they will feel safe sending money directly to you.

At this point dont allow greed make u collect people's money n u fail to deliver or u deliver a quality not bargained for. Be plain n say "you will get it in 7 days" n let it be so. Don't accept 48 hours n then 2 weeks later, u haven't delivered.

The customer base that took u years to get can go down in less than 24hrs.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by Ijidolaagency: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
jamesbridget13:
Facebook as u see it op is very powerful. Even as alot of persons are catching cruise n socializing on fb, alot are still cashing out.

First start your own business group on Facebook. It will grow with time.

Now join an already existing fb page that is credible. Become a verified seller there. Allow your clients pay through d admin. Then when d admin has confirmed reception of their money then you send d goods to them. The customer will notify d admin when he or she gets d goods then d admin will send ur money jeje but it seems u will pay little token as service charge. This system is safe.

With time you will build ur brand image n as you do introduce them to your page. Before you know it, they will feel safe sending money directly to you.

At this point dont allow greed make u collect people's money n u fail to deliver or u deliver a quality not bargained for. Be plain n say "you will get it in 7 days" n let it be so. Don't accept 48 hours n then 2 weeks later, u haven't delivered.

The customer base that took u years to get can go down in less than 24hrs.

Best of luck

Which serious business will depend on a Facebook group admin....
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by jamesbridget13(f): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ijidolaagency:

Which serious business will depend on a Facebook group admin....
ok o. No vex
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
suggestions needed
Re: Help! How Do I Activate Payment On Delivery In My Business by saintjimos(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
suggestions

(1) (Reply)

How Legit Is Chatmogul? / Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Shoe Business!!! Join A Wholesale Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.