Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. (514 Views)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by olahero(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Good morning Drs, she is menstruating for the past 20days now, please any solution to that? She said she have bought some drugs prescribed by her doctor yet no signs of stopping soon according to her.

Help please as she's loosing bloods.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by popsy2(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm. I will not say it is a complicated abortion case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by Sundrus: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2021
I no go say she be the lady with the issue of blood.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Sundrus:
I no go say she be the lady with the issue of blood.
Wicked!!! grin
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by Kriss216: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2021
The first commenter made a valid point.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by chaotik(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Postinor 2 working wonders since 1904
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by mamaafrik(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2021
You don knack G.Boy
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by LordIsaac(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Abortion inducing pills cause prolonged blood loss. It will cease one day.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by olahero(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2021
popsy2:
Hmmm. I will not say it is a complicated abortion case.
it's not.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by rtdCivilservant: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2021
LordIsaac:
Abortion inducing pills cause prolonged blood loss. It will cease one day.
One day? Till blood finish for her toto abi?
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by Freestainworld(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Make she touch Jesus nah
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by LordIsaac(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

One day? Till blood finish for her toto abi?
She should take enough fruits and Astyfer. Until she gives birth to that tiny thing, it won't seize. But the highest is one month.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by abiona36622: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
You don knack G.Boy
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by ceeceeuwa: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
olahero:
Good morning Drs, she is menstruating for the past 20days now, please any solution to that? She said she have bought some drugs prescribed by her doctor yet no signs of stopping soon according to her.

Help please as she's loosing bloods.

Is she on hormonal contraceptive? If not, she can visit a gynecologist.
Re: Doctors Please Help! She's Still Menstrates For The Past 20days Now. by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fibroids are a major culprit of prolonged bleeding. She told me a pharmacist recommended Tranexamic acid and Naproxen. Naproxen is more powerful than Tranexamic acid and will dry that shit up in a jiffy. However she needs to go to see a gynaecologist ASAP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Germany To Follow Austria In Locking Down Unvaccinated Citizens / I Need Help To Become A Mother. / 5 Causes And Treatments Of Itchy Penis In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.