Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree (34983 Views)

SA FM Calls For Israel Boycott, AU Observer Status Rescinded (PICS) / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends / Lehigh University Rescinds Trump's Honorary Degree Following Capitol Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by iamimohtal(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
U damn funny. Why do u think soilders are called z0mbie all over the world? They follow order without looking back. At worst, the soldiers would split. U think he doesnt have loyalists am0ngst the soldiers? Full scale war would happen if they r n0t careful with trump
You think this is Nigeria where there is no due process in decision making.
They have a working process, do we ?
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by mrkings84(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
SEEMS THE ONLY ONE ACHIEVEMENT TRUMP HAD THROUGHOUT HIS TENURE WAS BEING ABLE TO DETECT THAT THERE'S A PRESIDENT WHO IS LIFELESS
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by dalass(f): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Everyone is battling trump. Chocking him. THEY SEEM TO FORGETHE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT. THIS GUY COULD START WAR IF HE WANTS. They should take it easy o

In an enlightened society like America, institutions are very strong. Unlike Nigeria and other African countries where the President can manoeuvre to do anything and get away with it.

Trump is already on his way out. They know that he wanted to use the army and the armed forces have spoken out loud and clear that it wouldn't be used.... He's of no use now. Nobody but his dumb supporters are still listening to him... Even all his means of addressing them have been blocked!

Out goes Trump the clown grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Xbee007(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
princemillla:

Them no born them well make dem no obey.

But I belive there r processes Sha!
Actually, they can disobey his order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by iamimohtal(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Tofax:
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you..........

If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you as its own. But I chose you from this world, and you do not belong to it; that is why the world hates you.
The greatest Living President, President Donald John Trump.
America will one day look back & regret for treating Trump the way his been treated right now. Time shall tell.
Sam way Nigerians will look back and regret treating buhari nicely.
Talking in the nonsense
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Lenient001: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Every stubborness action I've ever witnessed him my life always bring shame and regret like that of Trump's.
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by HimName: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Never in life should one be happy when IPOB choose to love and support you.

Their love brings defeat that is usually accompanied with shame and rejection.

Tufiakwa! I have never seen!

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by globalresource: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2021
olajizz01:
I believe such can not happen US,if you are talking about third world countries esp. in Africa, such could happened but in so called advanced countries, I don't think so.

It is only trump that didn't fight a full blown war as president in the United States. I respect him for that
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Marine54(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Why did you think Trump came out under duress to give a somewhat concession speech.
Thanks
He was told his cabinet will invoke the 25 amendment if he didn't.
I have serve as a veteran in US Marine corps ! Trump can Order missiles strike in any part of the world without any objections. except the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment as you rightly said.
His remaining 11 days in office is very dangerous according to CNN.

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Dottore: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=NeoWanZaeed post kiss=97872110]Everyone is battling trump. Chocking him. THEY SEEM TO FORGETHE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT. THIS GUY COULD START WAR IF HE WANTS. They should take it easy o[/quote][/s]
Do you think their army are zombies?
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by mohims(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:

Let them leave this man alone now!
It is a matter of time. Truth will surely prevail over falsehood
What truth? The only obvious truth is that Trump will go down in America's history as the worst president ever. American has never been this disunited before.

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Dottore: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Refuse to obey the president?
Oga it won't work anymore. Even his daughters won't obey him as "President" at this point. He's a sinking man and a lesson to his many m0ron and deluded supporters. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by bluefilm: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Iamgrey5(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
kalu61:
The amendment is irrelevant because he is not incapacitated
If the cabinet believe he is mentally unstable like Wednesday night when he refused the first attempt to deploy security personel to protect the constitution, they can invoke the 25th amendment.

2 Likes

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Astra101: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
bunnae66:
Finish him! cool

The midget who has no regard for scioence.
So Trump is a midget?
You need to have your brain reexamine
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by drsibz66(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
There is n0thing like advanced c0untry when the leader is crazy

The constitution is greater than the president . So does trump have the constitutional right and power to declare war in his own country.... NO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by sonofElElyon: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
who are they

are they in the category of Havard, Yale, Princeton

kingsoncj:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/trump-honorary-degree-rescinded-trnd/index.html?utm_content=2021-01-09T05%3A30%3A12&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbCNN
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by bluefilm: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
salford1:

He had been calling the the magats out to come fight for him in DC for over two weeks.
At the protest rally, he told them to march to the capitol.
Stochastic terrorism.

Can you actually show me any evidence you have where Mr. Trump explicitly told his MAGA supporters to march to the Capitol and attack the Capitol?

Don't believe everything CNN tells you.

2 Likes

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Lubumbashi: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump is very angry and unstable right now. He wouldn't mind nuking California just to get back at Big tech and Nancy Pelosi. I hope Mike Pence watches him very closely while Congress impeaches him to save the country from further catastrophe.

3 Likes

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Golan007: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Tofax:
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you..........

If you belonged to the world, then the world would love you as its own. But I chose you from this world, and you do not belong to it; that is why the world hates you.
The greatest Living President, President Donald John Trump.
America will one day look back & regret for treating Trump the way his been treated right now. Time shall tell.

They should all fall to his feet and worship him.

Without Trump there would be no America.
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by octavian(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Neddstark:

The way he handled a pandemic indeed. Is he supposed to force a lockdown like China did? You think America will accept any infringement on their freedom?

Do you know how many people attended his rallies with face mask? The fatality is high simply because people disobey small instructions, he went as far as telling the MAGAs that it was a simple virus that could be shaken off.. He misled plenty people, now the death rate is soaring daily..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Golan007: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:
This is pointless

You don't kick a man that is down there is no honor in that

Depends on who the man is and what he's capable of when he stands up.

You cripple him to make sure he never stands.
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by AdaAwka1: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Everyone is just against Trump, over night Boden has become a saint, ha I laugh, but let's not forget that who everyone is against is who God backs up.

Trump is not perfect neither is Biden, Buhari or any other leader or even ourselves so let's be careful how we accuse or laugh at people.

Table sabi turn oo

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by karkel(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Nackzy:
It is Better to be an illiterate than to be a proud and Arrogant Man
Are you an illiterate, am just passing
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Kccheechy(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2021
What if a miracle happens before 20th and Joe Biden is not sworn in?? What will these people do if miraculously, concrete evidence of election fraud pops up and Trump is granted a second term??

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by colestephan86: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2021
kingsoncj:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/trump-honorary-degree-rescinded-trnd/index.html?utm_content=2021-01-09T05%3A30%3A12&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbCNN
All I know is trump is a better president than the Akpamu we have here
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by Naijaarchive(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Chai.... Who did Trump offend? grin
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by kalu61(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
If the cabinet believe he is mentally unstable like Wednesday night when he refused the first attempt to deploy security personel to protect the constitution, they can invoke the 25th amendment.
You don't need to believe but certified it.

The 25th amendment is a very long process that has never being used.

First you have to defined the word "Incapacitated"
What are the processes to invoke and implement the 25th amendment?
Is it viable at the moment?

A holistic answer will tell you it's impossible under Trump scenario

1 Like

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by poseidon12: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
princemillla:

Them no born them well make dem no obey.

But I belive there r processes Sha!

You think US is a Banana Republic like Nigeria where the President is put above the law?
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by sonofElElyon: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2021
stop being so dramatic! you and I know that he won't do anything of the sort!

Marine54:
I have a serve as a veteran in US Marine corps ! Trump can Order missiles strike in any part of the world without any objections. except the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment as you rightly said.
His remaining 11 days in office is very dangerous according to CNN.
Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by wirinet(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Everyone is battling trump. Chocking him. THEY SEEM TO FORGETHE IS STILL THE PRESIDENT. THIS GUY COULD START WAR IF HE WANTS. They should take it easy o

He cannot start any war. He has lost legimacy. The US armed forced pledged allegiance to the constitution and not the President. There is something called "lawful order". If Trump issues an unlawful order, no member of the armed forces will obey. That's what had curtailed his worse impulses all these days. When he deployed secret service officers (note not the military) to quell the BLM protests, he was roundly condemn even by Senior military officers.
If Trump could he would have arrested all his opponents and throw them all in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree by IamAsiri: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
There is n0thing like advanced c0untry when the leader is crazy

So are you saying if he gives an order for them to kill Joe Biden, they will carry it out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 South African Mercenaries Mistaken For Boko Haram Killed In Error / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries / Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.