Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD (1299 Views)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Big Bu'tt Nicki Minaj Fight Slim Taylor Swift On Twitter (photos) / Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by Dolemite(f): 4:32am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by InkedNerd(f): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2011
What a shame undecided
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2011
I thought it was only Africans that behave like this. Because of CD kwa.
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by SisiKill1: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
Far more interesting than the fight over some CD is the tidbit that these two are inbreds. I wonder if it's their uncle who is their father or maybe their mother is also their sister or their brother is their father. Wait a sec. . . are they related? Does anyone know?

Sorry for the questions, it's just that inbreeding fascinates me. I always wonder what they call each other, you know. I mean do they say "Hey Uncle/Father" or "Hello Father/Brother" "You gonna finish that Mother/Sister?" It's all very interesting, don't you agree?
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by InkedNerd(f): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP & Sisi_Kill: How do we know that they are actually inbreds? The link ion the Youtube page mentioned nothing of them being inbreds. It was the OP that referred to them as inbreds.

afam4eva:

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by CrudeOil2(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2011
afam4eva:

angry angry no self esteem
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2011
Who the hell is Nicki Minaj? Her satanic screaming that she put on a CD, that's what they're fighting for? Mscheeew.
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by InkedNerd(f): 3:09am On Apr 01, 2011
^^^ looooool although I don't like Nicki Minaj, I kinda like the screaming thing--its amusing. Its so fun and entertaining to mimic that screaming stuff she does grin
Re: Two Inbred Fans Of Nicki Minaj Fight over CD by iice(f): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2011
Rofl Sisi

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Lecturer Qualifies For Matina Dance Hall Season 6!!!! / "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy / Pressure Mounts On Hubby To Dump Ini Edo *no, My Marriage Is Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.