Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo (448 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by Freebrowsing12(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2021

Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has openly declared her love for internet fraudsters who are popularly known as yahoo boys in Nigeria.

In a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram, she was asked why she loves scammers.

In response, Efia said she loves yahoo boys because they know how to spend. See her response below;

More @: https://easeweynews..com/2021/01/I-Love-Yahoo-Boys-Because-They-Know-How-To-Spend-%20Ghana-Actress-Efia-Odo.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by Kingosytex(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Na so dem go take carry you upgrade.

Okuku nti ike na anu ihe n'ite ofe.

E de clear pimple, e de clear pimple na so bleaching take start. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by DaddyRochie1642: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Kingosytex:
Na so dem go take carry you upgrade.

Okuku nti ike na anu ihe n'ite ofe.

E de clear pimple, e de clear pimple na so bleaching take start. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by Bornsinner7: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Another indicator that there's nothing in the head of this girls..

It's a pity

After being used then they begin to look for a rich simp to settle down with
Re: I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Repent last warning

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To KILL James Brown.(full VIDEO) / Challenge Gone Wrong: Lady Almost Knocks Out Her Sister While Attempting Tiktok / Lady Shares Her Experience With A Guy At A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.