Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook (86455 Views)

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Japan Unveils N324m Mobile Mosques To Welcome Muslim Fans During 2020 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
mu2sa2:
What you have said is the truth and nothing but the truth. For Ahmed Musa, I don't know what he wants to prove by displaying the kissing pic - well, maybe to impress his non-muslim calabar in-laws and his Edo state-born late mother's Christian relatives. Or even to emotionally "pepper" his divorced first wife, a northern muslim, who left him because he wanted to marry this one he is kissing on the pic as no. 2. Religion apart, I think northern cultures generally of whatever ethnic group will frown against this pic being displayed publicly.
Btw, you love your wife/ husband in your heart and you try to nurture the affection in your every day relationship including, importantly, business in the "other room". In fact, if your "other room" activities are excellent and you both strive continuously to maintain it like that, even death would be sorry to separate you.

Frm ur write up i believe u re a northerner
Bt d way u said it calmly without accusing d oda part of d country i chilled heineken for you

Ohh i forgot u don't take beer
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by poiZon: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Marine54:
lipsrsealed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12968675_13668565016081600060330754701552662600949206o_jpegc194f6867deda417bd85beb3f3f2914f
Source: https://m.facebook.com/AhmedmusaMON/photos/a.902605793255170/1608159999366409/?type=3&source=48
If u really check and read the comments, u will see those are illiterate northerners who carry the religion for head.
They are the ones who can kill over a slight misunderstanding and provocation over minute post or comments against their faith.
The literate muslim dont act this way. Those ones r too expose and liberal for such shit. Buhari falls in this category of fanatic muslim.
Atiku is a liberal muslim.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by arantess: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
shut up nyamiri!!

Igbos contribute nothing to our national treasury!!

The main regions moving this country are the south south, west and north.

The west give us acesss to the Sea.

South south give us oil and gas.

The north gives Agricultural produces... Including livestocks.

Igbos bring nothing to the table... You people are just traders scattered all over Nigeria buying and selling.

Now all tribes are also very very active in trading.... Stop hiding behind Niger Delta to be shouting our oil money!

The East brings nothing to the table...

Tell me one thing the east produce that Nigerians can't do without... Apart from hate... Insult and prejudice??
Lol, but north is poverty capital of the world na

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by songzDaniel01(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
See as them carry matter for head.. Lol.. Na their wife? I go french kiss her, shoot video.. Im legally married.. Im proud of my wife lol
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by karkel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
shut up nyamiri!!

Igbos bring nothing to the table... You people are just traders scattered all over Nigeria buying and selling.

Now all tribes are also very very active in trading.... Stop hiding behind Niger Delta to be shouting our oil money!

Tell me one thing the east produce that Nigerians can't do without... Apart from hate... Insult and prejudice??
Who are the most resourceful people in Nigeria?. An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the northern, banditry, the north, killer herdsmen the North, can anything comes out of north, the answer NO
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by stealmatic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
if you are married... Take your children for DNA test...

Your women are currently breaking records
my oga easy o,we knw they think with der anus,but dat DNA thing abeg no shake dat table to avoid stories

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by miko1988(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Terrorist religion with their gang leader prophet Muhammad �������
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Maobichek: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akaegwu:
This people lack sense
Always hidden under religion to spew trash.
Mad northern people
Good evening, there is no need generalizing ok, all Northern Muslims are not mad nor hide under religion to spew trash as you said, we should do away with hate ok. There are so many caring and wonderful Muslims, here some Muslims have helped me and they are not what you painted, thank you.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by steeltrust: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
shut up nyamiri!!

am not ibo but I can see how you re so pained about ibo tribe. I pity you sha

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by poiZon: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
So you go online to screenshot 8 comments on Facebook... Just to get food for your fellow igbo bigots.

You get those screenshot for your fellow diluded ipob cows to insult the north.

When it comes to bigotry and fantasticsm... Igbos are worse than the north.

Same Igbos killing their fellow igbo Muslims at the east would hypocritically come online to call northerners bigots.

Ordinary end sars protest they turned it to religious war killing northern muslims who are innocently carrying out their daily activities in the east.

Attacking trailers and looting produce and killing the custodians.

The Igbos have no moral right to call northerners bigots...

Ordinary election that buhari lost, aboki turn am to nigerian civil war 11.
Killing innocent southerners and corp members. Destroying peoples source of lively hood and properties.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by ashantitope: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Ogun kee all northern muslims

That not fair you can't merge all northern Muslim and class in the same group because some are not educated and I don't see anything bad in this meanwhile and from the North too
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Maobichek: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Good evening, your comment is uncalled for, there are Good and wonderful Muslims out there ok, let us stop promoting hate and tribalism here in Nairaland, thank you.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by stealmatic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Arrewa post=97897564] bro Arrewa u dnt reply this idiots dat act only on what dey hear or saw online,i am a yoruba man from oyo state i can say it anywhere the hausas both muslims and christian are more acomodatin dan dis flat heads,
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by kingxsamz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tbh, I don't see how you'll be a Muslim and not have slight terrorist tendencies. Such barbaric, archaic, stup!d religion
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Innobee99(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Permit me to say I hate this religion called.......
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Sunshine34(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Let us divide this country pls. I can't continue sharing same country with this unfortunate people (northerners).
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by IMASTEX: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
grin grin be calming down!!! To think of it, same people engage in child abuse called marriage. Champions of terrorism called religion! undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by tex73: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
shut up nyamiri!!

Let's assume you're right my brother........let's also tell the Nigerian government to allow them go. Please, can you help in that regard? Use this platform to spread their desire. They have said it enough and its time for us to take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Minjim: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
if you are married... Take your children for DNA test...

Your women are currently breaking records

Scroll down.
You have more work to do
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by SocialJustice: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na this kind matter northerners mouth dey sharp.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by bolajinoni1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
This hausa and fulani are all mad. Imagine they are claiming that they are the owner of all lands in nigeria including igbo and yoruba lands and they are coming with war by 2022. We most break this country pls my igbo and yoruba people let us support biafra and oduduwa agitation.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by ArewaHero(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
thatigboman:
aboki doesnt have 1 kobo sense. Abi no go school, how will aboki have sense.
Northerners are parasites, empty desert lands.. All the tomatoes grown in the north are not to 100,000 naira. Come let me dash u crude oil from my father's land.
yamri Igbo

you have nothing to give him apart from cocaine To traffic to Indonesia Or Philippines, you don't have anything
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
They are just ignorant, poor, uneducated and backwards.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by FreemanTrump: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
����
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by FreemanTrump: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
That re tarded paedophile called Mohammed has caused more harm than good to this world and human existence at large. Islam is a cancer that has messed up the minds of God's creatures courtesy of demonic so called prophet Mohammed......madness!!
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by eldoradoxx: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
It is same people who would attack a man for exercising his God given right to show off his beautiful wife that would always murder for the sake of same backward religion. I have always shared the view that an average Northern Muslim is either a terrorist now or waiting to be . Imagine what they will do to our children in the next 20-50 years of we don't break this contraption called Nigeria so that the Northern Muslim stays on its own away from the Christian South.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
So you go online to screenshot 8 comments on Facebook... Just to get food for your fellow igbo bigots.

You get those screenshot for your fellow diluded ipob cows to insult the north.

When it comes to bigotry and fantasticsm... Igbos are worse than the north.

Same Igbos killing their fellow igbo Muslims at the east would hypocritically come online to call northerners bigots.

Ordinary end sars protest they turned it to religious war killing northern muslims who are innocently carrying out their daily activities in the east.

Attacking trailers and looting produce and killing the custodians.

The Igbos have no moral right to call northerners bigots...

Shut up!!!
Talking rubbish
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
the real people that actually lack sense are the brainless ipob media cows!!

Going on online to screenshot the comments of 8 northerners to post on Nairaland... Just to castigate and insult the whole of Northern Nigeria.

You people are pathetic!!

Imagine me waking up in the morning... Go to Facebook and start looking for offensive comments by the Igbos to share to Arewa groups on social media.

It was moved to the front page by a nairaland moderator in order to generate insult to the north and to the muslims in general

I don't think there's need for this though.

Perhaps you're trying to attract attention to yourself,I wouldn't know.
But come to think of it,how did you draw the conclusion that it was actually the whole Igbo tribe that took a screen shot of this Facebook page to post on nairaland??

From your comment,I can only say you're using tribe to divert yourself from the truth.

The best thing you would have done is lecture us on why you support the Facebook comments above,not this childish rants you're making.

It's quite silly of you to say the least.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by Flyingngel(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
mu2sa2 post:

What you have said is the truth and nothing but the truth. For Ahmed Musa, I don't know what he wants to prove by displaying the kissing pic - well, maybe to impress his non-muslim calabar in-laws and his Edo state-born late mother's Christian relatives. Or even to emotionally "pepper" his divorced first wife, a northern muslim, who left him because he wanted to marry this one he is kissing on the pic as no. 2. Religion apart, I think northern cultures generally of whatever ethnic group will frown against this pic being displayed publicly.
Btw, you love your wife/ husband in your heart and you try to nurture the affection in your every day relationship including, importantly, business in the "other room". In fact, if your "other room" activities are excellent and you both strive continuously to maintain it like that, even death would be sorry to separate you.

Guy come, I dont understand why few Northern Moslem always cry more than the bereaved.Did any of those saying something else gave Ahmed Miss money to marry or are the feeding them?
Will the picture he posted lead to more divorce among the Moslems in the North?
When he came to the world did he come wrap with an Islam cloth?
Will the picture affect the performance of the political class in the North?
We have not seen where this Northern people come out to tell their Governors that they are not living up to expectation.
Can't someone do what pleases him or her so long as it does not bring bodily harm to the next person?
Why is everything in the North wrap with cloth of religion?
Politicians are stealing black and blue using Religion as a cover, no noise but it is a harmless picture that they are mastubating on.
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by donprinyo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrewa:
shut up nyamiri!!

olodo man. wake up from ur slumber
Re: Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
He has blasphemed against the holy prophet Mohammed

He should be executed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.