Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (57552 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Smoke55: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
99.999^99^99....9999% of igbo women are prostitutes!
we Don Hear Nah! Abi We Should Add Beatingz To It So It Become Music?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Beze992(f): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Well, same way your mom was sent packing because of PA Adele vulcanizer, Taiwo painter, Adamu ẹran agbọn, Ojo mechanic , and the rest of NURWT Moto park touts that took turns,mounted her and still taking turns on her.

The agbaya must have felt that wiping her stinking and sticky below with her dirrty wrapper would raise out the OMO-ALEIC DNA enshrined in you and your siblings.Big mistake!

Baba may not be educated,but IFA has got his back cheesy > cheesy grin

You better go the the nearest childhood parks in your vacinity and look at the faces of the old men still hanging around there.You may be lucky,you fit see ya father.

Guy you're bloody, but he deserves every bit of what you wrote. First to do no dey pain

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by GeneralPula: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

I sense there is more to this DNA Sudden Hysteria in Nigeria.
I wont be Suprised if it has something to do with body System of Nigeria and Africa.

Be Careful with what you allow..
Some Persons are still shocked on why Nigerians and Africans did not Waste as they Planned.

The times are very evil. Don't use your Hands to donate yourself to be Wasted..

Most Important, set your path Right with GOD.
Surrender to JESUS Christ..
This Ship is Sinking..

Been sensing it too..

There may be an Agenda towards Africa & to penetrate Africa, you need to penetrate Nigeria first !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by KingLion007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Speechless...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Osashalom: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
There is some level of truth in the report but I feel the real motive for this exaggerated statistics is that these guys want to make huge money from Nigeria through DNA test.
So it is more of a marketing efforts than public concern!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by GhostWisperer: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've shagged too many married women raw to know this statistics is very correct.
The funny thing is; not one of them will tell you to pour your worries outside their slot.

With the rise in families emigrating to Canada, US and Australia, we should expect more cases of paternity fraud to be unveiled.

If it took your baby a long time to pronounce the word "daddy", chances are you are not his daddy.
no wonder your life is meaningless and empty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
dre11:

…Three out of ten Nigerian men are not biological fathers of their children…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nigeria-ranks-2nd-highest-in-paternity-fraud-in-the-world/

With our poor data collection

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Aw dey take get the statistics?for instance just cos of say person greet him neighbor "aw are my children" come mean say na him get de children, na african way of greeting now. So me no believe dis result

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by JJOF(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Abeg make dem no dey whine us with all these their rankings.
If you have lived elsewhere in the world as a Nigerian you will realize that [b]Nigerian women are reserved when it come[/b]s to extra marital affairs and sexual promiscuity. Our women better pass some women in being faithful in marriage even in Africa here.

Abeg make these rankers go siddon. They know that Nigerians love hearing bad news about themselves and that they will help make it viral.
By reserved I guess you mean they know how to keep their sexcapades a secret grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Chirowman(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
All this paternity something,oyibo should rest small .we are not complaining but
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
99.999^99^99....9999% of igbo women are prostitutes!

Tis guy sef...e be like say your brain follow for wetin you rub bleaching cream! So tell me...which Igbo lady did you asked out that refused your advances and probably told you off cos i know that is the only reason you are jumping around like a kangaroo all over this thread calling Igbo women. Pele! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Godchosen001: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
It's going to be like 7 out of 10 in the South East
South south will be worst ,especially Edo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by JJOF(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Abeg these stories na business strategy. They will use the story to induce anyone who can afford It to come and do DNA meanwhile they are just smiling to the bank. As far as I am concerned a child born by my wife while married to her is my child. The kid doesn't know any other father but you.
Until when he's all grown up, and another man will come and claim him (and they always like claiming when the child is grown up cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Lastmankc(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've shagged too many married women raw to know this statistics is very correct.
The funny thing is; not one of them will tell you to pour your worries outside their slot.

With the rise in families emigrating to Canada, US and Australia, we should expect more cases of paternity fraud to be unveiled.

If it took your baby a long time to pronounce the word "daddy", chances are you are not his daddy.
hahaha clown
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Beze992(f): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
prince3009:

Before you continue talking rubbish, remember that Moy-hoe the ex wife of Tunde Thomas is from the South West!

Including 80% of the names OP mentioned while giving instances. That should tell even a dunce not to go tribal on this....... Umu ofeke

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

I wont be Suprised if it has something to do with body System of Nigeria and Africa.

Some Persons are still shocked on why Nigerians and Africans did not Waste as they Planned.

This Ship is Sinking..
You're very uninformed. Don't argue it, but you're very blinded to the gross, vile and wicked acts being perpetrated under the name of paternity fraud.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by obeyizy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Foolish nation... A country of fools driven by idiots.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by martineverest(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
I think this report is over portraying the picture of the true Nigerian family kiss considering the fact that there are so many cultures and traditions that forbids xtra-Marital affairs
well said

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by optimusprime2(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Son of man, the fear of Naija women is the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by DanielPop(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
9 out of 10 in the South West. grin
BeLookingIDIOT:

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
JJOF:

By reserved I guess you mean they know how to keep their sexcapades a secret grin
Nigerian women are no saints but they are better than others unless you have not encountered women from other countries and cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Germi9: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
who else didn't read the long story
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by moneyissweet(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
What has high price of dowry got to do with woman cheating on her husband??

yanabasee:
What could possibly be the reason for this??

My answer is.... High price of dowry and traditional requirements and the standard set for men to meet before marrying a lady in this country.... Religiously, this is very possible with the christians...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Prymestrr(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Huge Thrash stats!

This Ship is Sinking..
Oga just shut up abeg undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by Trustedpro: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
I fear Yoruba woman for this one...brother brother, aunty aunty dem go dey give each other belle anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by CheGuevara101(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Abeg these stories na business strategy. They will use the story to induce anyone who can afford It to come and do DNA meanwhile they are just smiling to the bank. As far as I am concerned a child born by my wife while married to her is my child. The kid doesn't know any other father but you.
This one na Original Mumu, abeg tomorrow no cry come NAIRALAND romance section on how your wife carry another man pikin give you to father.

Mumu raised to the power of 5!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by TheWalkingMind: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

I lived in Yoruba land for 8 years
Yoruba married women are notorious for sleeping around
So you lived in all towns across all the Yoruba states to know this.

You must be yet just another bastard

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by OyinO: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
How did this bloody slowpoke arrive at this invalid and fallacious conclusion? How many people have done Paternity test already? And like I once said, this test cannot be trusted 100%. There's something hidden somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by samuelpeters(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
PDJT:
-Hmm. I support automatic DNA test immediately after birth to be made law. Who is with me?
Nope. I don't support it.
Men should do the test discreetly. because if it is made a law, some women wouldn't mind fvcking all the doctors in that hospital so as to cover their tracts with falsified result.

Never underestimate what a desperate woman can do.

©️2021.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by gozie4naira(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
who cares ?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by CheGuevara101(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

na lie

it is 9 outta 10.......
Me self will need to do DNA for my kids asap....trust women at your own peril......
And this will be your reaction after doing the DNA test.

Re: Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World by cerebralniggie1: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
You don' minnit�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.