Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World (31036 Views)

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by chopnaira: 7:44pm On Mar 24
Nigeria 🇳🇬 has the 2nd highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

Do that DNA TEST today.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Arobaga: 7:47pm On Mar 24
like this comment for no reason

And see why it’s been liked several times

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by immortalcrown(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24
When will paternity fraud be criminalized?

Paternity fraud is as bad as or even worse than rape.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay does not see posts like this.

199 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Nelllson: 8:03pm On Mar 24
Nigerian girls don't see anything wrong in sharing their kpekus anymore. Very anyhow gender, sharing infections and bad lucks.
That's why I pity guys that always say “I trust my babe, she can't cheat on me" They are fools, just as their babes sees them.. Every girls has a price, guys should not let love (Lust) blind their eyes and brain.

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Wainey: 8:30pm On Mar 24
Their products plenty for Nairaland causing nuisance everyday.

Alot of bastards both in romance and politics section.
If u criticize Obi, they will come for ur head, if u criticize Tinubu, they will come for you, if you appreciate a beautiful woman, you are a simp.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by tnerro1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24
This shaking table again?😁

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by treesun: 8:31pm On Mar 24
[quote author=chopnaira post=129089670][/quote]
May be this one trolling me dont even know is father!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by helinues: 8:31pm On Mar 24
Toh

Meaning we have so many father's house left hand describers

77 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Arobaga: 8:31pm On Mar 24
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by socialmediaman: 8:31pm On Mar 24
Research shows that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world, period!

Don’t come on my mention asking about Nigerian men. If you have data that suggests that, let’s see it cool

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Mindlog: 8:31pm On Mar 24
Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Caspry5: 8:31pm On Mar 24
As a man, quietly carry out dna test for your kids. Dont assume she cant do that to you. The only person you can really vouch for is yourself. If the child doesn't resemble you or any trait of yours, don't assume it's from her family's side make them nor carry you handicap home and away grin cheesy

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by ClearFlair: 8:31pm On Mar 24
Too much

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Ballzproblem2: 8:32pm On Mar 24
x
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Stevenson20: 8:32pm On Mar 24
The fraud is too much from both genders. Don't blame ladies alone, men cheats too. It's vice versa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by chaddy16: 8:32pm On Mar 24
If DNA testing is made free and announced, I hope many men wouldn't be killed within a week of announcement

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by vizkiz: 8:32pm On Mar 24
Been seeing comments all over the Internet as regards "if a man should go for DNA"

Hell yeah! He should but you should do it without your wife's knowledge. You can use your child's toothbrush or hair comb to run DNA samples.

Your wife need not to know except if the results comes out negative then you know you got married to a cock sucking HOE.

“the child looks like your grandfather" na scam my bro

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Osidazz19: 8:32pm On Mar 24
A vast majority of Nigerian women just like the men are fraudsters with no ethics or morality but they expect their leaders to be upright and ethical. Keep clowning grin grin grin grin.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by LeyeWrites: 8:32pm On Mar 24
It's concerning to say the least. More concerning is how we get here. Civilization or westernization? Perhaps religion. Hard to say.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Mar 24
Nigeria women are very dishonest.. Nansense

23 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Judolisco(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24
Who took d data, why I'm asking is because Nigerians rarely perform DNA test to knw if the child is yours or not....so I think dis stuff is jst on assumption and not on facts... With d presentation on d projector, no reference whatsoever.. When I dey sch my lecturers go Don bounce dis presentation....

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Idowest66: 8:33pm On Mar 24
This is not a good record

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by oxygenlove(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24
I've read this before..why is it on front-page again

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by APOPTOSIS: 8:33pm On Mar 24
According to Charismatic Naija women..
Please Off the Mic
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Questionnaires(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Na why nobody know Tinubu father till today

No pic of him and his family

No brother sister uncle Aunty

Seyi kuku no resemble am

Drop Your Location. Make We Come Give You Money.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:33pm On Mar 24
-Most corrupt county = Nigeria
County with highest japa on the queue = +Nigeria
County with worst leaders = Nigeria
- Country with worst economy= Nigeria
- Country with highest unemployment= Nigeria
- Country with highest small languages = Nigeria is 3rd
- And now, country with highest paternity fraud= Nigeria is second.

No only Nigerian Waka come??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Alvin212(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24
Just say Yorubas

cheesy

grin

tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by kollog: 8:33pm On Mar 24
DNA should be made mandatory for every new baby born or babies btw d age of 1 to 5yrs.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Oluwazeezu(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24
normally i would have said it is well but who am i kidding

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by Offpoint1: 8:34pm On Mar 24
All first born should be weary grin
Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by APOPTOSIS: 8:35pm On Mar 24
babyfaceafrica:
Nigeria women are very dishonest.. Nansense
Whoever believes in the Honesty of a woman is sick.
Even women find it hard cohabiting with their kind

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by fuckJones(f): 8:35pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Na why nobody know Tinubu father till today

No pic of him and his family

No brother sister uncle Aunty classmates

Seyi kuku no resemble am
who is your father that we don't know him

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.