Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,952 members, 7,841,653 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (67532 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Angelacruz: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok..wat ever rock ur boat
Angelfrost:

Well, it can actually be argued that more young Nigerians die yearly from accidents, cult clashes, nigga on nigga violence, Herdsmen and banditry, suicide, etc, than from smoking any amount of nicotine cigarettes!!! tongue

Just saying!!!
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by 99thEnemy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Alaskaari:
You need to see Dr. Lee, the pimple popper grin
grin Lee wey like pop Lipoma and cysts die.

She will be disappointed to see it is only a tiny wart. grin

she likes clients with cases that she can bring on the show, no be this kind thing. Except maybe it was like at least all over his palm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by armyofone(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dem don sit down on top his case ? grin

Deffjam:
I told u not to go to village for xmas.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by ikenna44: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please what causes skintags?

recklesscrow:

It's called warts...
It is caused by germs entering the body mostly through the mouth....
Do you bite ur nails off with teeth...
If yes please stop now
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by passyhansome(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Join Harvester Next Level Prayer every morning Mon-Fri by 6:30am and see it disappear I promise you

Follow HarvestersTV on YouTube
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by armyofone(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
You introduce germs into your body by biting your nails - the hands and nails carry germs.

Dreyton36:

Does biting of the nail with our teeth have any negative effect ?
Pls I wanna know
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by drlateef: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sebaceous cyst or needle stick granuloma.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Dollanaira: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
ok
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Thomthom(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Come and beat me na undecided
hahahahaha I tire grin
Sandydayziz:

Come and beat me na undecided
hahahahaha I tire
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by chris259(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Did you FINGER a Rotten punnany..?
I have warned you Guys to desist from all these especially when you have got open wounds.

LMAO!!! Na wah for una for this forum.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by deepwater(f): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!

CZARR

You have no worries (Two hundred naira go solve this problem)

It is just a simple palmer wart
i call it simple because of how simple it is to cure (if only u know how)

CURE
You have it on your hand, beautiful
get engage in any wet event (like manual washing of cloths / bathroom etc etc)
something that would make your hand stay in water for extended period (say 2 hours)
the idea is to get the palm and affected area very soft
once this is achieved, get a new razor blade
gentle slice out the wart bump layer by layer (the swollen part that looks like blister)
dont worry, it wont burst, it is not blisters
you should slie it off layer by layer until it is flattened with your palm surface
that way you would see the wart build up itself (whitish in color)
remove those whitish stuff from the inside carefully with the razor blade
this would create a little pit on your finger
now get Nixoderm and apply the nixoderm into that pit/hole
fill the pit/hole up with nixoderm
whenever u get the finger wet or take your bath, apply nixoderm again
you would notice the pain would go off after the first day but dont stop keep applying the nixoderm
all the warts should be dead in 3 days, then you would see that spot dried off and starting to heal / close back
the closure of the spot back to normal may take days to weeks but the warts and that ugly look would be gone quickly before u would be able to reply me with a THANK YOU Ma! cool

now a very important thing to note is this:
1. Make sure you throw away that razor blade
2. if you use a needle to create the pit in removing the warts, through that needle away
3. once that needle or blade touch any open surface of body, the warts will automatically grow there no caps!
4. if you have open skin on your palm, please bandage it before u start this treatment cos that shhhiiit is highly transmitted.

let me know if this helps you.....

Also, the poster below treatment is something i know about and have seen it work before
However, just like AKIGBEMARU said his method is more efficient in private parts of the body as i would not advise you to cut open your private part.

akigbemaru:

He may need to get a wart remover acid. Apple Cinder Vinegar won't do a jack. I had one that caught me inbetween my balls and the dick. I know I probably got it from a woman that I used condom to have sex with. Then, I gave it to my girlfriend that I bleeped raw. I had to use Podofilox like ACID to burn the wart or the mole out. It regrows again more than 5 times before it eventually disappears for good. I have never seen it again in the past 3 years. Before after 3 weeks, the same spot where it grows will start itching and I mean a sweet itching and as you scratch it, it grows back again. I had to buy the Podofilox like three times because it will turn from liquid to aqueous after sometimes because of its acidic nature. One spot is manageable until it spreads to other parts. NO no!
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by steffi01(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
My candid advice for you is to cut off the finger before it spreads.. it's the finger you sinned with, yeah cut e danu grin
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Adiy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Use kenalog cream i used it for my son and it worked perfectly
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Get antibiotics. It will disappear in no time. Mine grew below my jaw. I'd remove it by force and it would come back. It disappeared before I completed the ampiclux prescribed.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by WriterX(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
CheedyJ:
Na horn wan grow for your finger so oo, I smell anti christ

i was looking for person post way no go just go off point but cause accident as he dey go off point lolz this one na e win first prize
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Seyzcham91(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Deffjam:
I told u not to go to village for xmas.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Seyzcham91(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
As one of the competent Doctor in the house, my input with regards to my long years experience in this field

This Growth is always Caused By Fingering a Rotten and Spelling Pussy From Time To Time grin grin
czarr:
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by CheedyJ(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
WriterX:
grin

i was looking for person post way no go just go off point but cause accident as he dey go off point lolz this one na e win first prize
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Omoslim26: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Kontinue...nah ur body go tell u

Me i dey smoke once in a blue moon and the only thing wey i fit smoke na Loud pawpaw or Az i dey use weed eat and drink tea sha

bros forget all dis ririri rarara if you see baba idera very gallant and healthy

if you eat well do exercise well and rest well smoking no fit do you anything
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's called FINGER DICK.. Visit ur village shrine. tongue
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Angelacruz: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
I rest my case
Omoslim26:

Me i dey smoke once in a blue moon and the only thing wey i fit smoke na Loud pawpaw or Az i dey use weed eat and drink tea sha

bros forget all dis ririri rarara if you see baba idera very gallant and healthy

if you eat well do exercise well and rest well smoking no fit do you anything
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Chatflick(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:
Cut it off using razor
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Whoknowsme: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deffjam:
gooday please, i do always my stomach make sounds all Day, as if am hungry, i think it called stomack cramping, any suggestion.
There's much worm in ur stomach. Go and deworm urself by taking worming 100 or zolat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by phenol33(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
this wart.... u can remove it with collomark solution...
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Merrykid: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Finger cancer.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by pooozeee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by pooozeee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
steffi01:
My candid advice for you is to cut off the finger before it spreads.. it's the finger you sinned with, yeah cut e danu grin

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Ramanto(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
I think I once experienced something similar. I used blade to cut it then pressed it with a hot iron. That was how I overcame it
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Go and visit a dermatologist
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Orpe7(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Which toto you go finger
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by czarr(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
deepwater:

CZARR

You have no worries (Two hundred naira go solve this problem)

It is just a simple palmer wart
i call it simple because of how simple it is to cure (if only u know how)

CURE
You have it on your hand, beautiful
get engage in any wet event (like manual washing of cloths / bathroom etc etc)
something that would make your hand stay in water for extended period (say 2 hours)
the idea is to get the palm and affected area very soft
once this is achieved, get a new razor blade
gentle slice out the wart bump layer by layer (the swollen part that looks like blister)
dont worry, it wont burst, it is not blisters
you should slie it off layer by layer until it is flattened with your palm surface
that way you would see the wart build up itself (whitish in color)
remove those whitish stuff from the inside carefully with the razor blade
this would create a little pit on your finger
now get Nixoderm and apply the nixoderm into that pit/hole
fill the pit/hole up with nixoderm
whenever u get the finger wet or take your bath, apply nixoderm again
you would notice the pain would go off after the first day but dont stop keep applying the nixoderm
all the warts should be dead in 3 days, then you would see that spot dried off and starting to heal / close back
the closure of the spot back to normal may take days to weeks but the warts and that ugly look would be gone quickly before u would be able to reply me with a THANK YOU Ma! cool

now a very important thing to note is this:
1. Make sure you throw away that razor blade
2. if you use a needle to create the pit in removing the warts, through that needle away
3. once that needle or blade touch any open surface of body, the warts will automatically grow there no caps!
4. if you have open skin on your palm, please bandage it before u start this treatment cos that shhhiiit is highly transmitted.

let me know if this helps you.....

Also, the poster below treatment is something i know about and have seen it work before
However, just like AKIGBEMARU said his method is more efficient in private parts of the body as i would not advise you to cut open your private part.

Thanks a lot, i will try that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.