Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) (31106 Views)

Help! Black Spots On My Foot. / Pleas What Is This On My Foot / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening, I posted this here cause of traffic. Pls help me out. Thanks.

I have this issue that has been bothering me. A dirty nail from a garbage heap at a site I went to work punctured my right foot last 2 weeks both front and middle of my right leg. I yanked it out causing little of the blood to flow out and I managed to walk to get a bus back to my hometown.

On arrival, I heat up a little cover of red oil on a knife and applied it at the two spots and afterwards closed up the injury with the knife, bearing the pain the whole while.

Eventually, Last week about two - five days, I could walk a bit well but after some time, the pain started to get back and now for the past three days, the leg began swelling up to what we have in the picture.

I consulted a pharmacist and she gave me some drugs including ampiclox (don't know if I got the spelling right) assuring me it will work.

I begun the dosage yesterday but I am a bit worried cause the swelling begun some days ago when I tried using hot water to try quicken the healing.

I just want to be sure if the hot water isn't going to negate the effects of the drugs I'm taking cause I'm in pains here. Thanks for your submissions.

Pls help for more audience.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Elsanchez: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sorry

Just give it time, it will heal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
You consulted a pharmacist? You must be a clown.

Dude, go to a clinic and meet a physician. Pharmacists are to dispense drugs, not to be consulted on diagnosis.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by mardis: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
The ampiclox will work, hope you were give diclofenac too. Don't worry the hot water wouaffect thw function of the drugs.l

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by devilmaycry: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wer is the pic??

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Sankabson(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
I guess, it’s infested..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by honeybasket: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Better still go to hospital for proper treatment before it's too late.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alright, I've uploaded the pictures. It was quite too large before.

Now considering, I just begun the dosage yesterday, the injury middle of my foot is dried up leaving the other at the front which continues to give me such excruciating pain since last week which sometimes makes me unable to sleep, walk or recline comfortably .

It is frustrating. I wished it were my wrist or somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
You consulted a pharmacist? You must be a clown.

Dude, go to a clinic and meet a physician. Pharmacists are to dispense drugs, not to be consulted on diagnosis.

Thanks but I reside at a developed area and she had once attended to me on this same issue when I was 14. Plus she is a family friend and neighbor.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

Thanks but I reside at a developed area and she had once attended to me on this same issue when I was 14. Plus she is a family friend and neighbor.

When your wound get seriously infected, she ain't gonna be the one to feel the pain. Go and see a physician. Her expertise is limited.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
Wer is the pic??

Uploaded now.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by purpinkx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
I think you might need a tetanus shot... to be on the safe side.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

When your wound get seriously infected, she ain't gonna be the one to feel the pain. Go and see a physician. Her expertise is limited.

I will put that in mind. Thanks
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Kevsmart88(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guy go see a physician asap.
I wonder why often times we feel comfortable just buying drugs over the counter without diagnosis and prescriptions from a doctor.
Hope it's not tetanus though.
Quick healing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Double0h7(f): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
So what is your question... will hot water effect the medication? No.

I hope you don't get tetanus from the nail piercing your skin. I'm not a doctor so let's pray a doctor comments. You could put this in the health section to get the right people's attention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,see leg lipsrsealed.
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Mikester: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
purpinkx:
I think you might need a tetanus shot... to be on the safe side.

I received one yesterday's morning.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Since you have gotten a tetanus shot, there is nothing to be worried about, stop using hot water, I don't think it is good for you...
Just put a neat cloth on hot pot and use it on your leg wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by aminusodiq(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

I have this issue that has been bothering me. A dirty nail from a garbage heap at a site I went to work punctured my right foot last 2 weeks both front and middle of my right leg. I yanked it out causing little of the blood to flow out and I managed to walk to get a bus back to my hometown.

On arrival, I heat up a little cover of red oil on a knife and applied it at the two spots and afterwards closed up the injury with the knife, bearing the pain the whole while.

Eventually, Last week about two - five days, I could walk a bit well but after some time, the pain started to get back and now for the past three days, the leg began swelling up to what we have in the picture.

I consulted a pharmacist and she gave me some drugs including ampiclox (don't know if I got the spelling right) assuring me it will work.

I begun the dosage yesterday but I am a bit worried cause the swelling begun some days ago when I tried using hot water to try quicken the healing.

I just want to be sure if the hot water isn't going to negate the effects of the drugs I'm taking cause I'm in pains here. Thanks for your submissions.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, pls help for more audience.
go for tetanus vacation asap

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by LikeAking: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Angelacruz: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tetanus vaccine
Mikester:

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Smh grin. Dnt knw where to start sef. They have all said it All.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Pumpumking: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

angry
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Pumpumking: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

cant u juss buy Vaseline? angry
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Africanwardrobe(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

I received one yesterday's morning.
I hope you're saying d truth oo! If not, go n take that shot tomorrow... However, if u have taken it and u feel pain, it's not unusual, give the doctor feedback, that would help in taking care of d foot... It may also do u good to ask d doctor to dress d wound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

Continue taking Ampiclox and pain relief drugs like paracetamol, it will go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by OKOATA(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

I advise you to take anti tertanus injection, I just don't want sorry to be your case

1 Like

Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Ugmama(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
The red oil and hot knife, please what is it for?

Bros, what you need most is get vaccinated with a shot (Tetanus vaccine)

Thank you
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by Help2020: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikester:

She is a family friend so?Go to hospital dude..
Re: Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,see leg lipsrsealed.

* Feet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: West-African Nations Approach Lagos For Help. / Sunmolu Beckley Honoured In Canada, A Street Named After Him (PICS) / What Can Cause This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.