Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others (17541 Views)

NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 / NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS / NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by SantiRAMBO: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Please how did you process the transfer
What are those things needed

Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2021
I remember hustling seriously those days to get employed by my university department those days after graduation.

You never know what God rescued you from
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by mutumina007: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2021
What a bunch of dis unified people. Sleeping when other where fighting for demands. Now students are to resume and they blindly go on a fruitless hunt.

1 Like

Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2021
I BLAME NIGERIA STUDENTS WHO DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE_ ____how can your senators sharing 2020 lexus suv 5.7 lx AND THEY REFUSE TO PAID YOUR LECTURER_ ____IN FACT SOMEONE REALLY STUPID IN NIGERIA
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by donMIG(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Ippis... Don waste my 1year
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by tillaman(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2021
Well done!!
Make una dey strike dey go na
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by okoyeizu: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2021
In faculty of pharmacy, you access your labs and library without them. Who will open the lab and library for u to access? Who will sweep the lab and library for u? Who will prepare the timetable for u?U are still a student, you don't know anything about SSANU and NASU activities
Lymasaba:
They cannot sustained longer .. school is teachers and students as long as ASUU is not on strike I have no problem
In faculty of pharmacy we access our labs and library without them
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by bluefilm: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
I saw 3 day protest starting on the 12th.

Why are so many idiots here talking about strike?
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2021
MikeBetty:
Where CONTISS 3 personnel still take home #28k as monthly salary is very absord after much advertised minimum wage bullshit not minding high cost of living.
Eyah, he or she should be taking more than that once the minimum wage has been affected, at least ₦50,000.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by Hardeysolution(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nasu-ssanu-to-embark-on-3-day-protest-over-ippis-others/
it's sick how these people cite matters that have been resolved as issues for their actions
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by jolyment: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2021
ironheart:
Interesting, this is the reason you don't negotiate with terrorist, bandits, kidnappers, thiefs, will hold you to ransom as well.

After ASUU held government hostage for long, now this

We need a government with balls to- sack all this lecturers, employ new staffs.

Kogi did it and the state university did not fold up

So you think sacking them will solve the problem? FG is guilty for owing them allowances and not fulfilling signed agreement. Besides FG has invested in lecturers so much,so if you sack them no problem. But you need to train the new staff and one day the new staff will embark on strike too.

1 Like

Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by jolyment: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Laggatumuch:

Thanks for educating him, most of them don't know that non academic staffs are very important just like the academic staffs.

They're all important but not at the same level.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by ultimateprof: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
MikeBetty:
Where CONTISS 3 personnel still take home #28k as monthly salary is very absord after much advertised minimum wage bullshit not minding high cost of living.

I thought Nigeria railway copration is the worst. A level 5 take home is 27k in railway.

God punish devil. Very soon I will get pay slip from level 4-12 and espose them on the social media.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by panpan(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2021
I wonder why ASUU and NASU/SSANU never go on strike at the same time.
One group always waits the other association to suspend or end their strike, even if it takes several months, before commencing their own.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by ironheart(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2021
jolyment:

So you think sacking them will solve the problem? FG is guilty for owing them allowances and not fulfilling signed agreement. Besides FG has invested in lecturers so much,so if you sack them no problem. But you need to train the new staff and one day the new staff will embark on strike too.
federal government cannot pay them. Its funny every government officials feel entitled to the national cake. If not for corruption, we would hav development beyound the point where we are. Government shouldn't have business with running or interfering with the educational system. The citizens should be bouyant enough to pay for there own education
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by ironheart(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
really?
Who was the governor then?
yahaya bello. As i speak no ASUU in ksu and the academic activities is on going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by ironheart(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2021
symbianDON:
not quite. what we really need is to vote out incompetence and vote in competent, honourable men who will respect workers and treat them like humans.
my brother who is the competent one na. We are just stuck with all this set of people and its annoying
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by Charlesdock(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2021
Uyi168:
When ASUU dey do their own, these people fold arms, sit down dey look..
Abi. They are just bigots.
They saw that ASUU won they now want to do theirs.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by ChengHun(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dem take strike curse una?
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by aabakare: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nasu-ssanu-to-embark-on-3-day-protest-over-ippis-others/
The government should check this IPPISS platform all over again, it is presenting alot of errors.
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by symbianDON(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
ironheart:
my brother who is the competent one na. We are just stuck with all this set of people and its annoying
a very sad situation bro
Re: NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others by MikeBetty(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
ultimateprof:

I thought Nigeria railway copration is the worst. A level 5 take home is 27k in railway.

God punish devil. Very soon I will get pay slip from level 4-12 and espose them on the social media.
in as much as we are against vices, fg is keeping mute on this issue. It seems like vices pay much better. With this salary, i wonder how someone on this salary structure will marry, build his own house. Nigeria is not encouraging its citizry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing / FG To Spend N999m Per Day To Feed 10 Million Pupils / CONUA To Sue FG Over Withheld Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.