Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) (101621 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Vyzz: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
That's the best thing to do... A family business should run within the family as the directors or managers....

Immediate family members will always want the business or company to grow
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
I saw in my dream that I married davido’s sister...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lebete3000: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Well deserved I must say. He's proven himself a valuable asset in making money even in an industry he has zero talent.

He's an excellent money spinner.

The real Omo Bab Olowo!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by KingZaddy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".
Come on shut up
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
alphaRego01:
Who wan do free dna test?
Bruv, I'm as well pulling resources together with some of friends to make millions available for men who want to do DNA tests on their children. Time to burst some olosho wives. Very soon, a thread will be opened for that.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Tribalism123(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".

Omo
Na true o

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
drinoayo:

Davido’s name was listed alongside other executives in the company. His sisters, Sharon and Ashley, were listed as executive directors while the singer’s elder brother, Adewale, was also listed as a director in the company.

Is it ur name that will be listed alongside other executives in d company? Is it a new thing for a man to bequeath his wealth to his children?
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Those who hate him for being a rich kid will be more bitter this 2021.

Congratulations OBO More wins!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by JohnDazzy: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Witchersunited:
Can his father trigger change in any sector like dangote can?

He is an insignificant spec.

How about your father?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
I'm proud of him. He succeeded in one area of work, now he'll do the same in another. He stayed relevant for either over a decade or a little less than. I can't say the same for many entertainers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by gungab(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
YourBest337:
Cool

Very cool

Teach me how to code my WhatsApp link like yours
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by emerged01(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
The boy no lie,”I go leave music for una”, small small e don Dey leave am.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Omezif(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Davido can do both if he wishs.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
NextD18:
The level of hatred people have for him as a rich man's son will increase while he'll keep balling and showing off to oppress and frustrate his haters.

I will never beef a rich man's child. But i will beef NEGATIVE influencers.

Davido is free to enjoy his cult related activities without "beaming them on social media" influencing youngsters to join these cults.

How many of dem get Davido security detail? papa money and influence to cover cases that may arise?

How notable brands can even give a KNOWN CULTIST endorsements worries me.

BAD INFLUENCE breeds criminality.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by abragr8: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year.

The smallest are the deadliest ⚠️
Small 'sins', hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your life.
SONGS 2V15
"Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom".

4 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by qtx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
They had better not allow this guy to have any approval power for finance-related things, lest he gets up one day and empty treasury to buy Rolex for his cronies. I know he has his own money, but he may mismanage company funds and make employees jobless. he is still young. grin
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by biobab23(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stall new since last week
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by janedonez(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
OBO I hail you
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sophisticated
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by sugarleen: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
u wicked
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by alphaRego01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nonexistent:
Bruv, I'm as well pulling resources together with some of friends to make millions available for men who want to do DNA tests on their children. Time to burst some olosho wives. Very soon, a thread will be opened for that.

Goodman!!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Study music. . Head a company? LOL AUDIO HEAD
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by sunboy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is not a news, he’s been on that list for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
Savagery

5 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
drinoayo:
Nigerian singer David Adeleke aka Davido has always made it known that he plans to retire from music in future and it appears he has now taken a step towards that goal, Igbere TV reports.

Just recently, the FEM crooner took to his page on Twitter with a tweet in which he noted that he is gradually becoming a member of his father’s Pacific Holdings company.

Davido accompanied his post with a picture which appeared to have been taken within the premises of the company.

Sharing the photo, the singer wrote;

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1346432938649464833?s=20

However, even though the singer is yet to make it official, a visit to the official website of the company shows that the singer has now been brought on board as a director.

Davido’s name was listed alongside other executives in the company. His sisters, Sharon and Ashley, were listed as executive directors while the singer’s elder brother, Adewale, was also listed as a director in the company.

I like to Date davido. As he got boyfriend please? smiley
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:

Bros. I rather date u than davido. Bro do u prefer taking shower? cheesy
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Too much money

See their simple logo backed by millions of dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by tayolove12(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:

Lol
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Witchersunited:
Can his father trigger change in any sector like dangote can?

He is an insignificant spec.
LOL. Your ignorance is legendary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.