Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? (218 Views)

US Bans Worker 'Noncompete' Agreements, Making It Easier For Workers To Quit / My Banker Friend Quit His Job To Work In A Car Wash / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? by Kruize(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello guys. I need your opinion on something. Last year, I started a printing business since jobs were not forth coming. The business was moving and after a while one of my friends who was learning graphics design joined in the business.

He was searching for a job then but couldn't get one. Within few weeks of joining,he was already getting jobs in printing , aside from his salary. He was doing fine.

Recently he told me he might be considering leaving the office as he got invited to resume in one of the banks here as a DSE (marketer). I've tried to persuade him and to make him see the opportunities in entrepreneurship instead of running up and down for another man's business . I was even surprised at the pay they're offering, something he can pull in within two weeks. But he said his parent wants him to have an office job instead of hustling.

What do you think?
Re: Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? by psucc(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
A dog had a bone. He took it and wanted to cross the river to his home where he will sit and enjoy his meal. At the middle of the river, he looked down and saw himself and another bone larger than the one he was carrying.

Without a second thought he quickly let go the one he had and jumped in to the river. Till today, he never got hold of the new fat bone nor did he made it to the house.

Go and ask those marketers, a number of them will quit the job to join you. Contentment is the key.
Re: Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? by edego2up(m): 3:49am On Jan 12, 2021
psucc:
A dog had a bone. He took it and wanted to cross the river to his home where he will sit and enjoy his meal. At the middle of the river, he looked down and saw himself and another bone larger than the one he was carrying.

Without a second thought he quickly let go the one he had and jumped in to the river. Till today, he never got hold of the new fat bone nor did he made it to the house.

Go and ask those marketers, a number of them will quit the job to join you. Contentment is the key.

you are a genuine man of God take knocle maybe he wan dupe the bank and run away,

(1) (Reply)

BUILDING CAREER IN CLEARING & FORWARDING, OLUWALONI GLORY GLOBAL LOGISTICS & SER / Job Opening: Commercial Role / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.