Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian (6793 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Kim Kadarshian Shows Off Her Exquisite Kitchen In House Tour (VIDEO) / Kim Kadarshian Mum Kris Jenner 62 Flaunts New Blonde Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by delishpot: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2021
Just Imagine sha. If na common man talk this one, dem for flog am sha. Religious laws are strictly applied for the poor

Riyadh | The public display by American rapper Kanye West of his financial difficulties has brought him an unexpected offer from Saudi King Salman’s youthful son and heir, Prince Mohammed: $10 million for the opportunity to spend one night with his wife, reality television star, Kim Kardashian.
Kanye West created a worldwide commotion in February, by bashfully announcing on Twitter that he was $53 million in personal debt. The impecuniousness, he noted, was the result of following his dreams in the fashion industry.

The self-designated “greatest artist of all times” publicly solicited the help of Mark Zuckerberg, whom he asked for $1 billion to keep making art. He also said he would be willing to accept money from Google’s Larry Page or any other rich benefactor.

No billionaire has answered his plea yet, but the Philadelphia Police has extended a helping hand and offered him a job as a police officer.
The Saudi Defence Minister, Prince Mohamad Bin Salman, made a controversial offer yesterday, during a press conference, that could solve Kanye West’s money problems,

The powerful prince, who has an estimated wealth of more than a billion dollars, offered to pay the rapper $10M to spend one night with his wife.

“I have no interest whatsoever in his music or his clothing,” Prince Mohamad told reporters, “but his wife, she is a treasure of inestimable value. I would gladly pay $10M or even more to spend one night with her.”

https://gistroom.online/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1369&sid=e4515e48e62c0415fbc4deb2f0420fa2
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by edo3(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2021
That is unfair,, o fi owo Ola gbaloju niyen na. Haa! Money

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by rossoki: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Money miss road 'prince' and looter.

I'm sure there are millions of his brethren in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, and the Palestinian territories going without food, shelter, and other basics whom he could share that money to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by laiperi: 2:13am On Jan 12, 2021
I can understand if he wanted to humiliate Kanye.

But you do not need his permission to dick his wife. Just her, she would do it for a million not ten.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by orisa37: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2021
FEUDAL LIFESTYLE. FEUDAL PRIORITY.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by SmartPolician: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2021
I think this is fake news

But if it's not, the US should ask this dude to produce the body parts of the Washington Post dissident, Jamal Khashoggi, whom he murdered in cold blood and dismembered his body in Turkey because he was always criticizing their government.

Na to dey straff woman and kill people dey always hungry the mumu.

Yeye dey smell

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by Karlovich: 3:36am On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin Kim will secretly agree to the deal, she launched her career by degrading herself so it will be like a regular business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by alphaRego01(m): 3:57am On Jan 12, 2021
laiperi:
I can understand if he wanted to humiliate Kanye.

But you do not need his permission to dick his wife. Just her, she would do it for a million not ten.

Hehehehehe

My broda,he is humiliating nobody

U think say kanye send?

If not for online and local outbursts after,kanye will be very happy to accept de money
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by richiemcgold: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2021
i thought Islam is against infidelity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by dikeigbo2(m): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2021
waooooo......this is thunderbolt from a real good guy.......i really love this prince for being real
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by BoboNogoDie: 5:27am On Jan 12, 2021
richiemcgold:
i thought Islam is against infidelity
Who Comot chains for this one neck?

Why are people so miserably senseless?

What concerns religion here now?

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2021
OP welcome back to civilization now stop posting old news before I slap sense into u.

Kanye has long crossed his 1bn without the help of all those people u mentioned and he is no more in debt.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Na wa oo grin
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Ya'll are up there insulting yourselves while Kim has taken him up on his offer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by Freestainworld(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Fear Arabs, they are chronic womanizers but won't allow you come close to their ladies.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by DSoj(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
2016 news. U live in the past.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by BoboNogoDie: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz! aboki will always be aboki! Yoruba Muslim practised Islam as a true Muslim but yours na upside down

beside all those things you mention are the best way of describing Northerners

you have fake Islamic cleric who had caused religion crisis in the past, you sleep with peoples wife, marry and kidnappers teen. you're all shade of wrongdoing

your people sleep with cows, you won't criticize that, sleep with teenagers at least that's not haram to you dummy

very disgracing of you people, you still have confidence in your questionable characters. Northerners don't have the pedigree of calling others names because you people are definition of bad human
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by KingMack(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
This kind Prince go dey release every two minutes grin grin unlike the real Kanye we know cheesy

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by solmusdesigns: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Old news

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian by walosky(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Where are those my stupid Moslem brothers?

Una no go go burn down his palace to tell him it's haram

Nobody want to quote quoran and tell him of his covetousness and lustful desires

Ndị Ara!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Native Woman Goes Shopping With Native Attire Leaving Customers Shocked. / Picture Of White Caucasian Lil Wayne / Ibro Zule Zoo: My partner is currently mentally unstable and now in Markudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.