Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

NIN Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NIN Fraud (454 Views)

Nin Fraud Is Real / Nin Fraud / NIN: Beware Of Fake App, NIMC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Fraud by echesilver: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2021
What is this country turning into? A friend of mine could not register for the said NIN because she was asked to pay for 7k in Sango Ota. Our leaders know what the outcome of this will be yet they made the law. They claimed the registration is free without keeping any mechanism in place to monitor the process. This is somehow o. Nigeria is truly a Sane nation. God bless our leaders, they are really trying. They know the best for us. sad sad

Re: NIN Fraud by Freestainworld(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
I paid 1500, but everyday I hear in the radio and social media that it's free, they haven't arrested even a single soul about this fraud, and yet they claim to be working for Nigerians.
Re: NIN Fraud by psucc(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2021
Even before this devilish policy, the NIMC officials has been collecting money before rendering services they are paid to do.

Honestly, at a centre I know here in Akwa Ibom State, they even rate their charge base on if your BVN had double 2 or triple 2. If the former, you pay N3k or N2k for the later.

Having a good working relationship with one o the officers, I asked him why they have to collect money for the job and he quipped, how else do you want us to carry out our duties. The forms are not sent in from the headquarters, no petrol to power the generating set, no money to buy ink for the printer, and so on.

By his submission, the DG has indirectly mandated each centre to be self sustained or provide for her survival. That's the truth.
Re: NIN Fraud by chatinent: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Baba say make I pay N10k because I tucked in and went there.

I untucked immediately. They begin laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi School Principal Regains Freedom After 8 Days In Kidnapper's Den (photo) / EFCC: 26 Year-old Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 4 Months Imprisonment In Ibadan / Road Safety Officials Escape Lynching After Causing Multiple Accidents In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.