Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nin Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nin Fraud (335 Views)

Nin Fraud Is Real / NIN Fraud / NIN: Beware Of Fake App, NIMC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nin Fraud by Rapfrick(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Compliment of the season everyone
Am really frustrated right now. I don't understand why federal government keep threatening to disconnect mobiles and bank accounts that are not linked to NIN. While the same fg is frustrating the efforts of the masses and extorting the masses at the same time.
When I enrolled for my NIN in August 2021 I was made to pay 2500 naira before I will be enrolled and I was told that it will take 40 days for it to be validated. From August till now it is still yet to be validated,second week of December I went back to the place I did the enrollment and I was told that I should go to the Secretariat if I can no longer wait or I hold until anytime they validate it. I went to NIN office at federal Secretariat and I was told by the NIN officials that I will have to bribe them with 10000 and they will validated it instantly but if I can't give them the money I should go home and continue waiting, my questions now is if 250 million Nigerians pay 2500 for enrollment and 10000 for validation who takes the money. Is Dis money remitted to de government?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Back My People! / SPECIAL INFORMATION On Timothy Adegoke You Need To Know From Oriyomi Hamzat (WAT / Armed Robber Reportly Attach And Empty A Bullion Van On Thursday In Isoko North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.