Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

ls it a must, l should take her back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ls it a must, l should take her back? (2893 Views)

Pls Help, ls This Move Wrong / ☎️✅LARGE 11 SEATER VELVET SUEDE L-SHAPED SECTIONAL SOFA☎️✅ / Waterproof Realistic 6 - 8" Love Machine (d I L D O) With Suction Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ls it a must, l should take her back? by yazga: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning Anonymous,

My former wife allowed her colleague at her work place, a widow to influence her decision and separated from me due to my poor financial state then; that was four years ago despite my plead and several pleading from our family friends and my family members for her not to do so. l heard stories of her going out with men after she left me. It was very painful but God see me through.

Now l met this young single mother, a year and half ago, and through her uncle she helped and established me in business. l am now getting blessed with money, l now have a good car and am building my house almost 95% completion. l have really move on and things are really getting better for me. l will be getting married in a month time to this my single mother lady. News fly, they say.

Suddenly, my former wife surface from nowhere and want to come back to me. claiming we were not officially divorce. l don't have any love for her again in my heart. She's desperate to come back into my life again because of my good financial state now.

What should l do, my church and its doctrinal teaching is not helping matters.

ls it a must, l should take her back?

What about my helper of destiny, the one l now love and want to marry, what will be her fate in all of this?

l need your advice Familander - Anonymous.
https://twitter.com/Olivepraise1/status/1348895845140279296
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by LoveNbeloved(f): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2021
undecided
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Molahnelson(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2021
She is coming to destroy your work again so be wise

Tell her you're done with her

If she keep disturbing you make use of the police

We move

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by youngsahito(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
use your head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by donbachi(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Na u get heart,na u get dick...and its ur decision to take.

4 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by shomutuski(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
No marry anyone of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by lanre9ja(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Use ur head not ur dick

4 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by LordKO(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
As if your ignorance and lack of grit that made you not to know that her interest in you from the beginning has been on what you can offer or the prospect of what you could offer her materially and not who you're as a person and kicked her out of your life, before she betrayed you, aren't shameful and irritating enough; here you're shamelessly entertaining a thought of taking her back now that you've known through bitter experience. Come on, get some grit, and stop being feeble-minded. She's a frenemy and should be treated as such.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Olunmercy56(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
You know the answers, kindly go with the one that bring success to you. Your former wife is a gold digger

5 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Gabe427: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Forget your church doctrines..... they won't be there when she's billing you neither would they care when she starts planning your death.

The lady wants money you've been able to establish that gather small but enough and settle her off with good divorce papers but don't let that coal digger back into your life.

3 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by yazga: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Gabe427:
Forget your church doctrines..... they won't be there when she's billing you neither would they care when she starts planning your death.

The lady wants money you've been able to establish that gather small but enough and settle her off with good divorce papers but don't let that coal digger back into your life.
She is not signing the divorce papers
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Slimslimqq: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
For all types of errands, such as home and office cleaning, Car washing, cloth washing and ironing, churches and new buildings cleaning, local market shopping, grocery shopping. And any type of errands, pls hire us now.
@ very cheap rate

Call: 09060191506
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by kapelvej: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Take the decision that is best for you. BUT NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER BASED YOUR DECISION ON CHURCHES . When the chips are down, trust me you won't see any one of them

5 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by frozen70(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
yazga:
Good morning Anonymous,

My former wife allowed her colleague at her work place, a widow to influence her decision and separated from me due to my poor financial state then; that was four years ago despite my plead and several pleading from our family friends and my family members for her not to do so. l heard stories of her going out with men after she left me. It was very painful but God see me through.

Now l met this young single mother, a year and half ago, and through her uncle she helped and established me in business. l am now getting blessed with money, l now have a good car and am building my house almost 95% completion. l have really move on and things are really getting better for me. l will be getting married in a month time to this my single mother lady. News fly, they say.

Suddenly, my former wife surface from nowhere and want to come back to me. claiming we were not officially divorce. l don't have any love for her again in my heart. She's desperate to come back into my life again because of my good financial state now.

What about my helper of destiny, the one l now love and want to marry, what will be her fate in all of this?

I don't think you should abandon the current woman for she has been the one that brought you back to stability

Go ahead and marry your new wife and if your former wife insisted that she is going no where, leave her let her Stay wherever she wants to stay but definitely not in your house with the new wife and make sure she doesn't lure you to sex by any means

You can also go to her family after your marriage to return the bride price if any and declare your intentions to move on

If they refuse, let them know that when she left you the new wife took you in when you were giving up hope of life

You have to be in the same page with your father's family if not, someone can be used in your father's family to negotiate her coming back and if such happens, let them know that it's not going to be in your house and she is wherever when wants to be on her own

Your ability to resist sleeping with her is your key to be happy with your new wife to be

5 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Mikester: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
I've no advice

1 Like

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Teleprompter(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
The story is not complete.
Your wife did not leave you due to your financial state alone. She left because of your character. Spirit of entitlement and opportunistic nature. Free loader and gold digger. Probably you are even worse than that. We know your type and it is natural for you to say the story to suit your self.
Are you sure that car belongs to you?

2 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by lavylilly: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Teleprompter:
The story is not complete.
Your wife did not leave you due to your financial state alone. She left because of your character. Spirit of entitlement and opportunistic nature. Free loader and gold digger. Probably you are even worse than that. We know your type and it is natural for you to say the story to suit your self.
Are you sure that car belongs to you?
How do you know this or are you the said wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
You suppose give the wife uppercut first make she understand say she be idiot. What nonsense is that one?

If na me be the single mom, I go assassinate the bastard. Her papa

3 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
is there no 2x2 around where you are?

1 Like

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by livingchrist: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2021
yazga:
Good morning Anonymous,

your church doctrine can not be greater than the bible can it?

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

If a spouse willingly decides to leave on their own then the other spouse is free.

Since your wife left you then you are free.

1 Like

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by fastseo: 4:11am On Jan 18, 2021
That woman is a witch. Stay away from her
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by fastseo: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2021
anthonyuncle:
is there no 2x2 around where you are?
2 by 4 will do the job very well

2 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
fastseo:

2 by 4 will do the job very well

there will be better control with 2x2

2 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by bjprodint(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
The former wife is a weakling,why should she go back 2 her vomit?.i rather remain single and chop life than 2 go back 2 what i rejected.
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by bjprodint(f): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
righteousness89 and righteousness2,i have bought this land 4 u two.i don pay,e remain make lalasticlala give me receipt and other document.righteousness2 allow righteousness89 choose the part of d land wey e like first,shey u know say e senior u 4 nairaland,remember the story of father Abraham and Lot.
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Teleprompter(f): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2021
[I am not the wife but i know these things. The way he wrote it shows his personality. The things he focused on is not the write up of someonewho once loved his wife. He moved on so suddenly and became prosperous nust like that? Well, younger people may believe him but i don-t.
quote author=lavylilly post=98161215]How do you know this or are you the said wife?[/quote]
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by yazga: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Teleprompter:
[I am not the wife but i know these things. The way he wrote it shows his personality. The things he focused on is not the write up of someonewho once loved his wife. He moved on so suddenly and became prosperous nust like that? Well, younger people may believe him but i don-t.
quote author=lavylilly post=98161215]How do you know this or are you the said wife?
How did you know he moved in so fast?

1 Like

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by johhbekeboh09: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2021
shomutuski:
No marry anyone of them.

@shomutuski

Abeg manup!... talk wetin de your mind...give reasons why he shouldn't marry any of the ladies!

2 Likes

Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by shomutuski(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

@shomutuski

Abeg manup!... talk wetin de your mind...give reasons why he shouldn't marry any of the ladies!

who the fvck are you??

Telling who to man up lol
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Rubyjade: 2:57am On May 25, 2022
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by Emma2Seconds: 6:16am On May 25, 2022
Man hear what you're talking in public [b][/b] That Your Wife Said Your Not Officially Divorce. Never will you allow her to near your house ��. Say No To Her Juju if not be ready for more suffering ahead.
Re: ls it a must, l should take her back? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2022
Where was the church and her doctrine when abandoned you and went on a whoring spree.
The woman is definitely back to completely destroy you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Age Affect Happiness In Marriage (Matrimonial Bliss)? / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.