Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2889 Views)

10 Cute Husband and Wife Photos That Made Me Hungry To Marry (photos). / My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!! / Help Me Pls On My Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am not scammer plz.. I only beg but I don't scam... anyone that I've scammed should come forward with proof.. a lot of moniker has more than 2 monikers.. eTECTIVe you think you can tarnish people's image? me posting my acct number when nairalandss promise to send us money sometimes ago how is that a scam? a lot of people dropped their acct info that day and I also dropped mine so now tell me how is that a scam?
Re: .. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
No family members?
Re: .. by keepingmum: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
You are a muslim. Go to your local mosque and they will feed you at the very least until you get paid your salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
No family members?
Everyone complaining of brokeness too.. Now my stomach ache so much
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
keepingmum:
You are a muslim. Go to your local mosque and they will feed you at the very least until you get paid your salary.
The mosque is empty now. please If you can help me sir I'm very hungry!
Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tysonkidd:
The mosque is empty now. please If you can help me sir I'm very hungry!

The mosque is empty now?

Have you forgotten that today is Friday??!

3 Likes

Re: .. by Atk1nson(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
ladycomfort:

The mosque is empty now?

Have you forgotten that today is Friday??!

Side effect of hunger..

1 Like

Re: .. by Atk1nson(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tysonkidd:
Please Nlanders I'm seriously hungry right now. I'm living on only water since yesterday. I have never experience hunger of this level before. People around me all saying they don't have money on them. In fact my close friends that I've help out with money uncountable times all claiming they don't have money too which is really getting me more frustrated and angry. I'm really sad and feeling so depressed. I've a wound on my body and I've been taking drugs and injections for my wound but I have to stop it due to lack of food and blood tonic.. The only thing I have now is free Wi-Fi and my PC.. I have a job but they haven't pay me my salary and refused to loan me part of my money and I don't think I can continue living on water till then.. and if I see a buyer for my PC I'm ready to sell it right now so I can eat. I've experience hunger too many times thru out my life which is really making me so bitter and depressed a lot of time. Please help me don't lemme die of hunger.. I am really hungry with no hope at all. I only want just food nothing else, nothing else pls. please!!!

Wahab Yusuf 0148421290 GTBank
God bless you!!!

If you truly have ND certification, I suggest you also ask for a job while asking for food, except you enjoy creating these types of threads

1 Like

Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tysonkidd:
Please Nlanders I'm seriously hungry right now. I'm living on only water since yesterday. I have never experience hunger of this level before. People around me all saying they don't have money on them. In fact my close friends that I've help out with money uncountable times all claiming they don't have money too which is really getting me more frustrated and angry. I'm really sad and feeling so depressed. I've a wound on my body and I've been taking drugs and injections for my wound but I have to stop it due to lack of food and blood tonic.. The only thing I have now is free Wi-Fi and my PC.. I have a job but they haven't pay me my salary and refused to loan me part of my money and I don't think I can continue living on water till then.. and if I see a buyer for my PC I'm ready to sell it right now so I can eat. I've experience hunger too many times thru out my life which is really making me so bitter and depressed a lot of time. Please help me don't lemme die of hunger.. I am really hungry with no hope at all. I only want just food nothing else, nothing else pls. please!!!

God bless you!!!

Are you in Lagos

1 Like

Re: .. by Acidosis(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
IAMS.ASHY:
I do not know if you are genuine but I just made a little transfer to you,just manage it

@Tysonkidd
Someone sent you a token to feed on your other thread. Why haven't you acknowledged payment?
Re: .. by uboma(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tysonkidd:

God bless you!!!

You are simply being lazy.

2 Likes

Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dis fool ryt here is a thief and a cheap scammer whose other moniker for begging is @pluto16
Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Learnt someone sent him some cool cash today

cheesy cheesy
Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
No family members?
is nairaland nt a family?abeg help him if u have..
Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
ladycomfort:
Learnt someone sent him some cool cash today

cheesy cheesy
ayam also hungry, bt na fried rice, chicken with coke 60cl i want, nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
is nairaland nt a family?abeg help him if u have..

Pastor Emma, Nairaland is not my family.

3 Likes

Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Pastor Emma, Nairaland is not my family.
my sister we must nt be from the same parents b4 we can be identity as familes, we are always reasoning together here, sharing our ideas together as well, if u have an urgent need tomorrow do u think it will be a crime for u to ask for help here?
Re: .. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
my sister we must nt be from the same parents b4 we can be identity as familes, we are always reasoning together here, sharing our ideas together as well, if u have an urgent need tomorrow do u think it will be a crime for u to ask for help here?

Pastor Emma, if I have an urgent need of finances, the first set of people I would ask would definitely be my family and friends... it is only when my needs can't be met that I would escalate...

So what exactly is wrong with my question?

1 Like

Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Pastor Emma, if I have an urgent need of finances, the first set of people I would ask would definitely be my family and friends... it is only when my needs can't be met that I would escalate...

So what exactly is wrong with my question?
there is nothing wrong with ur question my sister, all i wanted u was to see life from the other side, let me use myself as an example, i don't have any uncle or aunties, i only have a sister, what if i have asked my sis to asist me bt she says that she doesn't have?

there was i time in my life that if a grown up man should tell me that he does nt have 500 or 1k to spend, i will think that they were telling lies, until i experienced it myself and noone believed me that i was hungry and could nt even buy garri to sip or soap to wash...

so since that time if someone asks me, whether he is a scarmer or nt, if i have i always give, u might be saving a soul..

though i was only joking with u at the first mention..

2 Likes

Re: .. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Aboki I won't help u.
Go and meet ur Lord and savior Buhari.
By the time hunger wire u finish ehn...Ikwete!
Re: .. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tysonkidd:
Everyone complaining of brokeness too.. Now my stomach ache so much
Hehehe u neva see anything grin
Re: .. by ladycomfort(f): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
ayam also hungry, bt na fried rice, chicken with coke 60cl i want, nothing less.

Go work nah cheesy

Na the guy other moniker sent him money shocked

Nairaland family section and drama
Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:33am On Jan 27, 2018
grin
ladycomfort:

Go work nah cheesy

grin
ladycomfort:

Go work nah cheesy

Re: .. by tttmar(f): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Hehehe u neva see anything grin
Please don't talk like this, if you have the means to help, please do. Because of hunger as a graduate,I have worked as a cleaner in somewhere coupled with a lot of insult because I also have three children to feed.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Dis fool ryt here is a thief and a cheap scammer whose other moniker for begging is @pluto16
why trying to tarnish my moniker.. do you have a problem with me or what? Pls be careful before spitting whatchu don't know cos I have nothing to do with is guy okay? damn!!!
Re: .. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2018
tttmar:

Please don't talk like this, if you have the means to help, please do. Because of hunger as a graduate,I have worked as a cleaner in somewhere coupled with a lot of insult because I also have three children to feed.
Ur case is different. This is a verified scammer. Have no feelings for him.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Ur case is different. This is a verified scammer. Have no feelings for him.
This is really no fair callling me a scammer. Why do you have to insult and mock for no reason. I'm seriously hungry but some people without no evidence keeps calling me a scammer all because I'm begging online.. well God will judge all of us...amen
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
ladycomfort:

Are you in Lagos
yes Ma I'm in lagos
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:
You know you cant help me then why mocking me. I've never scam anyone in my life and if you have evidence just show everybody right now than insulting me. God will judge us all accordingly. AMEN!!!
Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Pluto16:

why trying to tarnish my moniker.. do you have a problem with me or what? Pls be careful before spitting whatchu don't know cos I have nothing to do with is guy okay? damn!!!

Oh Shut up already... U think d internet forgets abi?? U think U deleted all traces but forgot u were quoted... Explain how U are using d same account number dumbfuck... Ur denial is all d proof anyone needs to know what a lazy cheat U are...

1 Like

Re: .. by mrphysics(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Interesting how this people fool around nairaland
Re: .. by Tessie01(f): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2018
wow this is not a good one @pluto16.see the glaring evidence against you. you think you can get rich by scaming good people. God sees everything don't forget . To think that I felt pity for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

ls it a must, l should take her back? / Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack / Re Pls Help I Dont Love My Wife,an Unfortunate Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.