Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce (58665 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Olunmercy56(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mrbenny001:
This is more than 5 minutes foolishness or 5 minutes mistake oo.. it's a long term premeditated wickedness.. any man dating a married woman is capable of killing the husband..

God will continue to expose them
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
brexit:
I have not doubted most news in this platform but this story is not true, one may ask me why.

Hauwa the wife is a moslem and their religion and culture do not forbid polygamy so why would she want to seek divorce, the man may decide to marry more than 10 no qualms

Second the blogger was unable to put Hauwas picture to justify all that was written

Just because Islam allows polygamy does not mean every Muslim subscribes to it.

Divorce is also a two way street with that religion. Women can divorce their husbands, same way men do.

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Olunmercy56:
see what your 5 minutes foolishness has caused you lipsrsealed No matter how you hide your lies, you will be soon exposed. A lots of your type are still out there. Asiri yin naa oni pe tu! Karma is a monster tongue tongue

It was 10 mins pls.

5mins for each child.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Cousin9999: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yet people object to polygamy.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Cousin9999:
Yet people object to polygamy.

Polygamy does not necessarily cure/stop cheating or adultery.

A womanizer is a womanizer, polygamy or no

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by tubolancer(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Olunmercy56:
see what your 5 minutes foolishness has caused you lipsrsealed No matter how you hide your lies, you will be soon exposed. A lots of your type are still out there. Asiri yin naa oni pe tu! Karma is a monster tongue tongue
Who told you it was 5 minutes, were you there? Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by DisGuy: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:

Moyo ruined a man and now her life is ruined. Mrs Nuru is about to walk away with her fair share of his wealth.
While..
Adam Nuru will get remarried in the next 3 years.
Such is life.

In Nigeria? Islamic wedding most probably....no lawyers involved sahrareport just playing...likely informed her lawyers blah blah
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by prciouschika(f): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wahala bi like akamu e no dey hard to make.....

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Womanizer(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
His wife is going now where,this story is not true

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Womanizer(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Polygamy does not necessarily cure/stop cheating or adultery.

A womanizer is a womanizer, polygamy or no

Being a womanizer is not a crime so stop mentioning my name grin

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Im glad she has a lawyer to file divorce papers. She needs two more people.

A financial planner
A tax lawyer.

Financial planner to assess his worth and advise her cut.

A tax lawyer to shield her from loosing the cut to govt.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by knowhowk: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wife that can not stick with her husband through thick or thin is that one a wife?

She did not pack out when he was still MD but considered the option of divorce the moment he stepped down as MD.

The gold digging schemer has realized that FCMB may not give him his full entitlements so she considered it safer for her to go into the streets full time.

I will never believe she is not a gold digger because;
1). They are muslims; polygamy can not be an offence.
2). This can not be her first time learning of his philaderings
3). She is a woman, they only think about what is in it for them.

Fear women.
The day you stop being able to bankroll a woman is the day she'd remember of a wrong you did the night you proposed to her.
. Wowww ! What a word of folly.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by samnaija: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:
.. as she should.

Although in most cases like this, the man will still come out on top as there will always be a plethora of money grabbing babes willing to overlook a man's terrible vices all because of money ( FFK is a great example).
At the sight of this news, somebody somewhere is busy planning on how to become the newest Mrs Nuru lipsrsealed

Moyo ruined a man and now her life is ruined. Mrs Nuru is about to walk away with her fair share of his wealth.
While..
Such is life.

U must not be in nigeria what fair share of wealth, I know you are joking....
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by BlackPantherCri: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:
.. as she should.

Although in most cases like this, the man will still come out on top as there will always be a plethora of money grabbing babes willing to overlook a man's terrible vices all because of money ( FFK is a great example).
At the sight of this news, somebody somewhere is busy planning on how to become the newest Mrs Nuru lipsrsealed

While..
Such is life.

All Moyo had to do was say NO...

Now see how the cookie crumbles. Just looks like a bad nollywood flick
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by hola106(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigeria ladies are the worst i swear
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:
.. as she should.

While..
Such is life.

grin In your dreams.. you think this is abroad? Lol. Keep on dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
brexit:
I have not doubted most news in this platform but this story is not true, one may ask me why.

Hauwa the wife is a moslem and their religion and culture do not forbid polygamy so why would she want to seek divorce, the man may decide to marry more than 10 no qualms

Second the blogger was unable to put Hauwas picture to justify all that was written
There is a difference in this case because he is not married to the other woman so it is infidelity and still a grounds for divorce even when you have a co-wife you can still divorce if he tire you to do that first observation is flawed.Their religion allows polygamy but he is not married to moyo so it is infidelity and the woman can still leave at anytime too and they are only allowed to marry 4 wives.I don't think Islam allows adultery and not every muslim subscribes to polygamy.

Cc.luminouz the observation is flawed judging from the first point

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Stay away from Nigerian girls!

Did she rape the MD? Nigerian men lack self control, like wild animals. Marry and respect your marriage. Stop marrying olosho because you want good life and don’t want to work. How did he look at those children and think they were his?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by AngelicBeing: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wife that can not stick with her husband through thick or thin is that one a wife?

She did not pack out when he was still MD but considered the option of divorce the moment he stepped down as MD.

The gold digging schemer has realized that FCMB may not give him his full entitlements so she considered it safer for her to go into the streets full time.

Fear women.
The day you stop being able to bankroll a woman is the day she'd remember of a wrong you did the night you proposed to her.
Hmmmm sad
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

There is a difference in this case because he is not married to the other woman so it is infidelity and still a grounds for divorce even when you have a co-wife you can still divorce if he tire you to do that first observation is flawed.Their religion allows polygamy but he is not married to moyo so it is infidelity and the woman can still leave at anytime too and they are only allowed to marry 4 wives.I don't think Islam allows adultery and not every muslim subscribes to polygamy.

Cc.luminouz the observation is flawed judging from the first point

You have a point there,on the adultery issue. I don't know Islam tenets on that.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Cheeryfeet: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
baby124:
Big betrayal to his wife. He didn’t even care about his own family. Going after other people’s wives and having a whole family that is secret under another man’s roof. Very useless and evil man.
Not the man, fear the cheating woman, who bears children for another man while under her husband roof. It's terrible.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by OAUTemitayo: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leshurr:
.. as she should.

While..
Such is life.
Fair share of what?
Keep on dreaming. Man married according to Nigerian law.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by alizma: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Ha, this one is more than 5 minutes na. Must you copy everything?
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Onogiede(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Don't mind them. Bunch of dusty rats.
Na Dem,... really wish I can reach out to ur husband to urgently seek for DNA because it seems u are not pure at all.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2021
baby124:
Big betrayal to his wife. He didn’t even care about his own family. Going after other people’s wives and having a whole family that is secret under another man’s roof. Very useless and evil man.

You couldn't have said it any better. Interestingly, he looks so nice and innocent to the extent that, no one will ever think he is such an evil being. angry

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

It flips both ways madam so calm your menses please. Last time we checked a male and a female both chose to be unfortunate. Out prayer isn't against a gender but not to come across unfortunate human beings.

Married women come around me daily I've never had an election talk less of have dirt imaginations let alone sleep with them. And their husbands know

I wonder why some men won't turn the other way when they see that a lady is taken. It beats my sane mind what motivates their lust

As they say, "those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad." That is their case. They are not even afraid of the spiritual repercussions of the traditional marriage and bride price paid on the married woman they are insanely lusting after, until it takes a toll on their destiny and life in general. undecided
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by tit(f): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2021
na like this Yoruba women dey open leg for aso rock dey scatter everywhere,
anywhere they enter with their big yansh, work don finish be that.
na toto all the officers go begin find.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by olisaEze(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

This is even worse; Adultery!
What a scandal!

Yeah, and adultery is not for children, it’s for adults. That's why it is called adultery.

If his big enough to lust after another man’s wife, pop out two not one, but two kids with the idiot, then a scandal is the least punishment karma has for him. angry
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by therajah: 1:09am On Jan 13, 2021
Somehow she dint deny that the kids are not for tunde. She only said 'i never told him the kids are not his'. And the kids bear his name..

1 Like

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by emkz: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.

NwaAmaikpe, there is something called self-preservation. Any self-respecting woman would leave because the actions of her husband rubs negatively on her. And you listed three points to justify your reasoning that she's a gold-digger. Yet, while you tried to justify this untenable conclusion, you forgot that:

(1) the girl may also be from a wealthy home. That her family contacts and investments may have helped Adam rise to his position.

(2) She may have been unable to conceive while Adam is spreading his seed recklessly.

(3) She is also a human being who put herself in Tunde's family's position.

(4) In Islam, she at least expects you to respect her by marrying the woman legitimately and not conducting an affair with a married woman and getting her pregnant twice. She was not only disrespected, she was grossly humiliated.

(5) Her father may be one of those highly principled traditional men who doesn't want his lineage corrupted with the ignoble deeds of an irresponsible in law.

Please be aware that when Dominique Strauss Kahn (DSK) was enmeshed in a sex scandal, his wife had to divorce him. Sometimes, appreciate that some women have shame and won't want to soil themselves by being involved with stench like Adam Nuru.

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by alamoht(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2021
No wonder the bank network failed all day.
Re: Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce by emkz: 1:37am On Jan 13, 2021
bukatyne:

Because the focus was on Moyo's marriage.

Now the spotlight is on the MD's marriage, I can with full chest say how irresponsible, unfaithful and useless he is.

And I keep Madam Moyo out of his case.

I don't know why his wife is divorcing him though. The case happened about four years ago.

If she did not leave then, why now?

Is it because he has fallen from grace? undecided

No. Not at all.

emkz:

... there is something called self-preservation. Any self-respecting woman would leave because the actions of her husband rubs negatively on her. And you listed three points to justify your reasoning that she's a gold-digger. Yet, while you tried to justify this untenable conclusion, you forgot that:

(1) the girl may also be from a wealthy home. That her family contacts and investments may have helped Adam rise to his position.

(2) She may have been unable to conceive while Adam is spreading his seed recklessly.

(3) She is also a human being who put herself in Tunde's family's position.

(4) In Islam, she at least expects you to respect her by marrying the woman legitimately and not conducting an affair with a married woman and getting her pregnant twice. She was not only disrespected, she was grossly humiliated.

(5) Her father may be one of those highly principled traditional men who doesn't want his lineage corrupted with the ignoble deeds of an irresponsible in law.

Please be aware that when Dominique Strauss Kahn (DSK) was enmeshed in a sex scandal, his wife had to divorce him. Sometimes, appreciate that some women have shame and won't want to soil themselves by being involved with stench like Adam Nuru.

She may have only found out. Some of these men send their wives and children to Dubai, Canada and the States, while they maintain active parallel relationships with other women. I am not saying that was Hauwa's cadre, I am only trying to help you see how to explore case scenarios in decision making.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.