Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (863 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Hustle Actor : Seun Ajayi & Damilola Oluwabiyi Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by envoymedia: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Actor Seun Ajayi and his wife, Dami, have welcomed their second child, a girl, IgbereTV reports.

The couple got married in September 2017.

Sharing the good news on his Instagram page, Seun wrote;

''So glad to have witnessed the manifestation of another miracle. God has been so good to us. Welcome little princess, mummy, your older brother and daddy love you so much.

I salute you @damibiyi , never met anyone stronger. I'm so proud of how precise you were with what you wanted to see for this birth, and you got it! Such great faith, such great grace. Thank you for everything you do, for being such an amazing mom and wife. I love you baby!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ9Ic9jDa7D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1378789/actor-seun-ajayi-wife-welcome-baby-girl-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by vibre: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Another farm tool is born
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations Dayo smiley

vibre:
Not cool. How would you feel if someone called your new born baby a farm tool?

2 Likes

Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
See cute family kiss kiss kiss I speak in existence, I must have get married and have my own damsels kiss
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by merieam16(f): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Dayo smiley

Not cool. How would you feel if someone called your new born baby a farm tool?
Are u minding that one, some people just type with their brain padlocked

2 Likes

Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by madan(f): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations! Baby girl, welcome to our world... May God see you through

1 Like

Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2021
merieam16:
Are u minding that one, some people just type with their brain padlocked
I swear.... lol
Re: Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by folu4real(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2021
vibre:

Must you comments, a new born baby for that matter! Wish people well so that you will be wished well back.

(1) (Reply)

”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) / How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo / 14th Headies Award Night 2021: 8 Best Dressed Celebs With Top Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.