Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives (2170 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / All Future Wives Please Come Here / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Been reading some comments on this platform and I can tell u I get scared anytime I think of marriage or falling into a relationship . What really happened to our girls?
I'm not tryna sound like a holy person or I dont enjoy being crazy at times but there are times in your life you need to tell yourself the truth and act a lil decent. If you are familiar with most of these new live video chat applications, you will be marveled at the rate Nigerian ladies show off their body to the world . like I earlier said , I'm not a holy person but it beats my imagination that some of these ladies have serious dates,some are engaged, some are mothers and some are willing to get married in the future. the crazy truth these ladies dont understand is 85 percent of guys that wanna get crazy with you and spend on you wont want to spend the rest of their life with u. I was a live chat earlier this week ,a lady between the age range of 25 - 28 was just saying all sorts of crazy stuff and flaunting her body. Is it money that pushes them to do all this stuff on social media .
Here in Abu dhabi,70 percent of Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution, u really need to hear what my colleague( Afghanistan ) feels about our ladies. I asked one sex worker if she doesn't want to get a job here she was like she makes the money the company pays in a month in a week. This lady in question has a guy in Nigeria oooo. I came to the final conclusion that I ain't searching for a Nigerian to date over here.
entitlement mentality is crazy especially when our women make it sound like they are supposed to be provided with everything and live like its heaven on earth. Women build houses,women buy cars, women own companies too. It's not only a man's world when it comes in term of spending. I cant say what happened to our girls but our mothers were very hardworking, supportive,loving and understanding and sincerely my mum made see life from a positive angle that ladies can also make it big. Our mothers never advertised boobs they never had Facebook,Twitter or video chat apps but they always Carried a trademark of decency.
Please ladies money is important (very) but dont make it seem like your life revolves around it. I could remember a movie (acrimony ), 80 percent of our ladies wont go through what that lady went through. love is not only enjoyment, love is tough ,love is enduring, love is pain in addition.... please our ladies make una try abeg...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by InfernoNig: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Life.
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ibkayee(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2021
I hope you have a nice writeup for the yahoo boys, ritualists and men engaging these ladies too

Why do you guys think you have a monopoly on 'bad' behaviour lmao rubbish

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by SocialJustice: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2021
See the long write up without paragraphs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:
I hope you have a nice writeup for the yahoo boys, ritualists and men engaging these ladies too

u guys are the cause na ,if I tell u say I be graduate and I dey find work but I no get money ... u go gree? or if I tell u say I be cleaner for market square, u no go delete my number?

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ibkayee(f): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:
u guys are the cause na ,if I tell u say I be graduate and I dey find work but I no get money ... u go gree? or if I tell u say I be cleaner for market square, u no go delete my number?
So you're justifying what I mentioned all for the approval of ladies

Nothing tangible even mentioned, like capital for a business/investment or something so maybe I can even pity you small (not that it excuses it)

And you have the guts to be lecturing others?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:

Nothing tangible even mentioned, like capital for a business/investment or something so maybe I can even pity you small (not that it excuses it)

aunty we ain't fighting but do u fall into any of these stuffs mentioned... if u do ......... think

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Feminism happened. It taught them that it is better to be an independent prostitute than a dependent modest housewife.

And they accepted the teaching. So did most men.

So modern woman arose from the ashes as a result.

5 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Mstick: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2021
What Happened to our guys? How come Nigeria is on top of world scammers list? I was in Ghana last month for a seminar and majority of the male "students" are into scam hoping for maga to pay, some even go as far as ritual killings.

Oh and your write up is all over the place, you're complaining about women prostituting to make and meet, and still complaining about the entitlement of women that don't work make it make sense.

You say over 80% of Nigerian women will not endure what a movie character did meanwhile Nigeria is the WORLD POVERTY CAPITAL and people both poor and rich are getting married every day.

How many Nigerian men are rich? Don't the poor men have wives? Go to the ghetto and see even a dustbin picker with WIVES, so who are this Nigerian women you lots talk about that don't endure?!

I know a lady that has been married for 5 years and it's till she got a job that recently that she bought a bed frame, since she got married they've been sleeping on the floor. Still she's enduring and this is the story of MAJORITY of Nigerian women.

No day goes by that you wouldn't see a woman with a baby on her back Hawking or a pregnant woman doing a strenuous job..

What else do you men want? Why don't you fix this damn country? Why must women suffer? Why must women "endure". Even the so called Afghanistan man am sure he takes his wife on vacations, how many of you Nigerian men can take your families of vacation even to the next town?

You expect too much from women and offer so little.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Feminism happened. It taught them that it is better to be an independent prostitute than a dependent modest housewife.

And they accepted the teaching. So did most men.

So modern woman arose from the ashes as a result.
lolz....feminism
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Mstick:
What Happened to our guys? How come Nigeria is on top of world scammers list? I was in Ghana last month for a seminar and majority of the male "students" are into scam hoping for maga to pay, some even go as far as ritual killings.

bro Nigeria is not top of the list ,Russians, Americans and co are into scam and all that. scam is very bad no doubt but where the money for scam dey finish on = girls . My ex left me for a G cos he has money and all that ,so these ladies prefer a scammer than a honest being.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Oh boy, me I no dey judge any person..

Life no easy, you probably don't know the story of a girl that chooses to venture into prostitution..

All hustle na hustle for me, I no dey judge..

Each aboki with him kettle sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Liposure: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Mstick:

what is ghana turning into
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Mstick: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2021
Really?! But Russians and Americans are not the ones that need VPN even to buy baby things from some stores online.

You still had to blame girls? So who patronizes the prostitutes? Is it not men??

Learn about demand and supply.

Your ex left you for a Yahoo boy?! Do you want women to tell you about their ex that left them for a richer lady?

You think it's only women that leave their partners because of financial gains

ebuka10box:
bro Nigeria is not top of the list ,Russians, Americans and co are into scam and all that. scam is very bad no doubt but where the money for scam dey finish on = girls . My ex left me for a G cos he has money and all that ,so these ladies prefer a scammer than a honest being.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Liposure: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:
It's like a symbiotic relationship
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:

By your theory, it is ok to scam because the money is spent on girls.

Then, you should be grateful for prostitutes; or who else would spend your money after scamming?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by bukatyne(f): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Liposure:
It's like a symbiotic relationship

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ImaIma1(f): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:

Guys on this forum like to play the blame game. Blame everything on the girl. Many graduates without work have girlfriends. You are probably chyking those flashy ones that want bone straight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Mstick: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Funny misogynists, they want "marriageable" women but they themselves are NOTHING to write home about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:
Been reading some comments on this platform and I can tell u I get scared anytime I think of marriage or falling into a relationship . What really happened to our girls?
I'm not tryna sound like a holy person or I dont enjoy being crazy at times but there are times in your life you need to tell yourself the truth and act a lil decent. If you are familiar with most of these new live video chat applications, you will be marveled at the rate Nigerian ladies show off their body to the world . like I earlier said , I'm not a holy person but it beats my imagination that some of these ladies have serious dates,some are engaged, some are mothers and some are willing to get married in the future. the crazy truth these ladies dont understand is 85 percent of guys that wanna get crazy with you and spend on you wont want to spend the rest of their life with u. I was a live chat earlier this week ,a lady between the age range of 25 - 28 was just saying all sorts of crazy stuff and flaunting her body. Is it money that pushes them to do all this stuff on social media .
Here in Abu dhabi,70 percent of Nigerian ladies engage in prostitution, u really need to hear what my colleague( Afghanistan ) feels about our ladies. I asked one sex worker if she doesn't want to get a job here she was like she makes the money the company pays in a month in a week. This lady in question has a guy in Nigeria oooo. I came to the final conclusion that I ain't searching for a Nigerian to date over here.
entitlement mentality is crazy especially when our women make it sound like they are supposed to be provided with everything and live like its heaven on earth. Women build houses,women buy cars, women own companies too. It's not only a man's world when it comes in term of spending. I cant say what happened to our girls but our mothers were very hardworking, supportive,loving and understanding and sincerely my mum made see life from a positive angle that ladies can also make it big. Our mothers never advertised boobs they never had Facebook,Twitter or video chat apps but they always Carried a trademark of decency.
Please ladies money is important (very) but dont make it seem like your life revolves around it. I could remember a movie (acrimony ), 80 percent of our ladies wont go through what that lady went through. love is not only enjoyment, love is tough ,love is enduring, love is pain in addition.... please our ladies make una try abeg...

Biko Nwanne no just mention Acrimony here! Kai
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by SweetCunt97(f): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2021
ebuka10box:
Na now u talk true.
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Mstick: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2021
It's the logic of the "men" in this part of the world. Blame women for everything. See how he absolved the perpetrators of the aforementioned crime just to blame women.

ibkayee:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ibkayee(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2021
Mstick:
It's the logic of the "men" in this part of the world. Blame women for everything. See how he absorbed the perpetrators of the aforementioned crime just to blame women.

Na their way cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by mariahAngel(f): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2021
Family section is the most toxic of all the sections on nairaland!
It is anti-woman.
It is anti-love.
It is anti-family.

It is where the most bitter and toxic people come to spill and pollute the environment.
There's hardly anything family friendly about it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2021
seankafor:
Oh boy, me I no dey judge any person..

Life no easy, you probably don't know the story of a girl that chooses to venture into prostitution..

All hustle na hustle for me, I no dey judge..

Each aboki with him kettle sad
all hustle no be hustle, I for carry gun for naija as I no see job na
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by CuteMike01(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:

Don't deviate the topic. Stay focused. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by bigjackass: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2021
What really happened to the men/future husbands? undecided
Everyone is just trying to survive.
The average naija guy is also a scammer or aspiring scammer. The one that have not thought of it will still pick money that doesn't belong to him if given the chance. Most married men with little money to throw around patronize runs girls or side chicks just because they can, not that thier wife is poor in bed or not a slay queen too. Live your life and judge no one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by egharevba72047: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2021
:It's like a symbiotic relationship
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Richy4(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Dear OP, It's your responsibility to checkmate that your Afghanistan colleague... They have their own problems too... as a matter of fact, there's no Country in the world that doesn't have same issues...Only that they use more of hijab to cover their immoral act.. As for me, I will never hear any nationality disrespect and talk down on my fellow citizens... and act as if they came from the city of angels...

My questions to them is always,,, Do u have prisons in your country? Are there prisoners in your country? are prostitutes in your country? are there fraudsters in your country? If all the answers are yes, why do you then caste a stone? sad

6 Likes

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by Karleb(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Imagine feminists are now justifying prostitution. grin
Na OP even get time.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2021
Mstick:
Really?! But Russians and Americans are not the ones that need VPN even to buy baby things from some stores online.

You still had to blame girls? So who patronizes the prostitutes? Is it not men??

Learn about demand and supply.

Your ex left you for a Yahoo boy?! Do you want women to tell you about their ex that left them for a richer lady?

You think it's only women that leave their partners because of financial gains

u r a lady sef
Re: What Really Happened To Our Girls/ Future Wives by ebuka10box(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2021
bigjackass:
What really happened to the men/future husbands? undecided
Everyone is just trying to survive.
The average naija guy is also a scammer or aspiring scammer. The one that have not thought of it will still pick money that doesn't belong to him if given the chance. Most married men with little money to throw around patronize runs girls or side chicks just because they can, not that thier wife is poor in bed or not a slay queen too. Live your life and judge no one.
not judging any1 broda but u no go marry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time / Will You Terminate Your Pregnancy If The Doctor Told You To? / My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.