Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise (2167 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Andyblaze: 12:41am On Dec 27, 2013
[b]
It was a month now after my best friend get married
to his wife in which i was his best man in their
wedding at Abuja, So yesterday morning
my best friend call me on phone that he was going
for a business trip to UK that he will be coming back
next week end, then I was surprise in the evening
his wife call me that i should quickly come to their
house that my best friend was seriously sick that he
was unable to travel to UK, So i suspended all i was
doing and drove down to their house last night while I was reading Maureen5 and Deejay Harry love thread on nairaland, when i got inside their house she welcome me and
ask me to go to their bed room where my friend was
laying sick, to my grated surprise that when i went
inside my friend bed room i couldn’t find anybody,
behold when i turn back what i saw was my friend
wife necked and ask me not to make noise otherwise
she will shout and claim i was trying to rape her in
their bed room.
Then the next thing she said was
that i should make love to her that her husband is in
UK, and i have no option than to make the love to her
to avoid implicating myself because if i said no, she is
ready to accuse me of rape and my best friend will
believe her stories which may likely land me in the
prison.

Pals my conscience is still blaming me right now as I lay down tired from the sex romp on my bed, should I go
ahead and call my friend and tell him what just happened or what?
[/b]
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by vizkiz: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2013
oooh noooo!!!!! Nt aqain undecided
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Dannylux: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Joseph grin
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Sagytarius(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux: Joseph grin
I dey tell u. The dream sef dey play for 3D. grin
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Mobsync(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2013
You and your fake stories :/

7 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by detee2: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2013
*Nollywood*
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2013
This story doesn't make sense. After you've done the deed you want to tell your friend hopping he'll shake your hands, pat your back and say, 'well done friend for being honest with me'. *sighs* sad
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by sKeetz(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2013
*falls down from your girlfriends bed*
grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by cho25bc(f): 2:06am On Dec 27, 2013
if ur story is true,den be ready 4 part2 cos d LovePeddler is definitely coming bak 4 u

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by cho25bc(f): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2013
if ur story is true,den be ready 4 part2 cos d LovePeddler is definitely coming bak 4 more
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by belhomme(m): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2013
dead meat

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by Ghadafy(m): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2013
This nigga won't shut the fuq up..
Re: My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise by RoyalRoy(m): 3:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze

Stop spamming the family section with your ridiculous stories.
You can take it to the literature section but not here.

You risk been banned.

You're warned for the last time.

13 Likes

(1)

Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.