Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes (59073 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Tedassie(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chipink:

Lol yea I have been busy chasing money ; since Nairanland is not putting food on the table ooh grin

Osheeeeyyyyyy.

Chipink been securing ze bag kiss

''oooin, you're doing well'' like Mr Macaroni would say grin
Money fall on you, dear. Happy New Year smiley

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mjshexy:
What's your problem with me Mr man, do i know you?

U spill trash, thats my prob with you
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

SMH
Not trying to be combative or overly critical. But do you know the ins& outs of her personal life that well, to be so convinced? I mean...until there's contrary evidence to counter her claims of the occurrence of that accident...Let it be! Haba! Some of you netizens be acting like mini gods.
Do you knw yen yen yen.....
I stated my opinion, which is non of your business.
Low budget Soyinka.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by kechywillz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
it means that most Nigerian girls can actually sleep with this little boy if they have such opportunity
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by chewwie(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Finestgal:

His just 9 years
Then maybe he shouldn't have a phone in the first place
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Chipink(f): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

Osheeeeyyyyyy.

Chipink been securing ze bag kiss

''oooin, you're doing well'' like Mr Macaroni would say grin
Money fall on you, dear. Happy New Year smiley

grin grin u are funny... We are trying our best sir,.. Thanks dear and happy new year too grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Tedassie(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Do you knw yen yen yen.....
I stated my opinion, which is non of your business.
Low budget Soyinka.
None*

Stop being a hypocrite then. Acting like you're better!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by mmadu4: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
in fact some people are not worth being a parent. what is a 9-year-old doing with a phone to begin with ? take the phone away from him replace it with books
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by SexytorresE(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just further attention. winkShe wanna be relevant again by telling us lies

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Talib93(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fake news, picures or e no happen grin grin grin
Finestgal:
Wizkid's Baby Mama Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son Their Nudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V835A7evmLw

Wizkid baby Mama shola was live on Instagram and she was so so angry

She said that she is tired of grown up ladies sending her son nude pictures

She warns them to stop it, that she won't tolerate it again
Watch the video for more
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tedassie:

None*

Stop being a hypocrite then. Acting like you're better!
Pls shift abeg.
Am not responsible for your misfortunes, go and see a Pstor or an Alfa for solution.
Hypocrite yen yen yen... is it your hypocrite, mtchewww!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Seyzcham91(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigerian Girls are the most useless in the world

Anything to sha be with someone associated with money, they don't wanna work for their own money but always looking for an easy way out with their useless Pussy and Bress

To whom it may concern! Nigerian girls only associates with the benefits and nothing else

undecided undecided
Finestgal:

Watch the video for more
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Seyzcham91(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin
NextD18:
This lady is actually an attention seeker and likes pulling unnecessarily stunts to trend, but I'm gonna believe her for the first time, not because it came from her, but because of how shameless and low Nigerian ladies can stoop to impress an ordinary Whatsapp group admin, let alone a rich son of a celebrity.

To even think the hungry broke poor pedophiles are sending nude to a boy of 9 years makes me wonder how the DM of top celebrities in Nigeria will be like.

I Spit on these vagina creatures!!
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Finestgal: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
greatness77:
it's a lie nigeria girls cannot do that, useless attention seeker, most nairaland guys are idiots, gender biased, always looking for opportunity to attack ladies, after reading their comments full of hatred towards ladies for dis useless, baseless and cheap allegation propagated cooked and well packaged lies coming out from d mouth of dat national embarrassment, sophisticated wore masquerading as baby mama, so I come to conclude dat only few nairalanders are mentally sound, d hatred is too much, our ladies have now become endangered species, no wonder d rate of ritual killings targeted against women is very high, hisss!!

When I read nairaland guys comments I was shocked, it shows there is no respect for ladies again
The hatred is just too much

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Krismas(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2021
cool cool They are not ladies. Na yahoo work. They have plenty nudes at their disposal. #staywoke shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by greatness77: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Finestgal:

When I read nairaland guys comments I was shocked, it shows there is no respect for ladies again
The hatred is just too much
I d tell u, cheap allegation with no evidence to back it up, and if care is not taking it might be boys dat are doing dat thing if it is true dat something like dat really transpired

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Tedassie(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Pa3cia:

Pls shift abeg.
Am not responsible for your misfortunes, go and see a Pstor or an Alfa for solution.
Hypocrite yen yen yen... is it your hypocrite, mtchewww!

See how she's pouring saliva everywhere on my harmless comment...so peppered.
That's your guilt&insecurity screaming out loud,cos you can't handle simple truth

Stay bitter tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Mjshexy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
kelfree99:

U spill trash, thats my prob with you
Grow up boy, silly undecided
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tedassie:

See how she's pouring saliva everywhere on my harmless comment...so peppered.
That's your guilt&insecurity screaming out loud,cos you can't handle simple truth

Stay bitter tongue
grin grin grin
You're as stupid as sola ogudu, (wizkid's baby mama), how dare you complain abt my opinion in your stupid opinion, Billy-Goat! your face like smeagol, over ripe pawpaw, you think say you cute cuz u ripe, ode! Smeagol is way cuter, eranko!
Quote me again, if I won't drag your fugly self to the mud, you Nairaland guys thinks it's every ladies you can insult, woh ma drag e bi oloshi! See him looking like a simpleton, woman wrapper, beta male jati jati, you leave alpha male comments, come reply my own, you go hear am today.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Finestgal:

Watch the video for more
God will bless you more for introducing your underaged son to such unhindered and unchecked access to the internet.
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by BluntCrazeMan: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mjshexy:
A little boy like this for goodness' sake, some women are destructive and shameless, a big disgrace to womanhood angry
My dear, what Nigerians can do right now for money with shock you.

1 Like

Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Finestgal: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
femi4:
What's he doing with phone? (Smartphone)

He should be busy with his studies, replace the phone with books
Don't mind her, it's to run online to make noise
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by CheedyJ(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Never4getU:
Senseless as always! Wizkid wasn't as little as this dude.

Have some sense niggarr

Yeah, he was little that he named himself wizKID..
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Pumpumking: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
endove:
She has to stop him from using social media, he is too young for this

Hello am a millionaire, i have moiney and am ready to by u two goat. Please can i kiss u twice? deal? (mouth to mouth) cheesy
Re: Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes by Tinney104(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.