Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence (85903 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime / 18yr Old Lady Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by sylve11: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Terrible! sad cool
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Emotionss: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
id4sho:
Only God knows what Satan and Eve discussed after given her apple.

Oga how are we sure it was Satan that gave eve the Apple ?
Have we consider the possibility that eve was lying against Satan ? Or that she was the one that manipulated Satan to give her the Apple ?

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Kingray10: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
Was traumatized for 8yrs..
I thank God I left with all parts of my body intact..

Just because some of us witness domestic violence on our mum and decided not to tow that part when we get married, they take it for weakness and started manipulating..
You won't know how traumatized it is to say sorry when she is wrong.
She is always scheming evil and she will tell you all is fine
Always getting angry for no reason..
The energy you are supposed to channel into productive things, you are chanelling it into making your marriage work...

I believe when the marriage is no longer interesting to you or you no longer cherish it, both of you can just sit down, talk about it and go separate ways instead of being wicked and callous...
Now, this man is charred for life...
The wife is walking free,the irony of life.

Bross, with this ur post to marry commot from my body...
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by bewla(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?
Bottom power
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Godbless3(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?

You're damn right.. The past few weeks has been woman doing wonders to men but they are muted but let it switch and we won't rest.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Vokians(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is terrible. Why would someone inflict pain on another person? It's becoming scary for the single men. Like someone said above, marry a God fearing woman. The heart of a woman! who can tell?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by DMCY: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".
Well, if this husband has not obeyed this simple law, why should I pity him?

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.

I sincerely pity your existence. Don’t come for me o, I’m not feeling well
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Beremx(f): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by KingLion007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
OMG!...Damn...Women women women...So a wife had the gut to do this...Fear woman,I repeat Fear Woman, and again Fear Woman...Issokay
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Jazzman01: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Men if you like Don't shine your eyes and marry a God fearing woman.

Men, if you like keep allowing yourselves to be deceived by your male friends and men like angelfrost and stanliwise that abuse from women whether physical or verbal is how women are.

Men, stop looking at women as harmless creatures that won't hurt you or a fly. Women are very capable of harming anyone; physically, verbally, psychologically, emotionally. If you know all these, then as a man be on guard, treat women with the same suspicion you treat your fellow men. Do this and you wouldn't have need to go about shouting "fear women", and you would be prepared to counter any nonsense from any woman, while reducing the window through which women can harm you.

Know this today, there are women that don't nag, there are women that are not abusive, there are women that are docile and gentle.
There are women that are God fearing

Yeah but very few, so they are hard to comeby
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Beremx(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:
lol... see the way nairaland men generalise us "women" for an action of a single stupid woman.

You can't come here and start babbling fear women, fear women when it's a woman who gave birth to you.

Don't be stupid next time search for a good woman and pray God lead you to the right one.
the kind of male chauvinistic threads that grace front page can make nairaland men to start marrying their fellow men. It is well o! grin

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Henri8: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
An eye for an eye. Raw acid should be poured on the wife's face too.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by OyedejiIfedayo: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Weak man.

wow!
To be frank with you, you are one of the stupid ignoramus people on nairaland. I am not trying to say that the man couldn't have hurt her emotions but you statements shows that you so daft.
Please you need to check your sanity and if someone had messed with your emotions please take care and try not to hurt anyone.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Serveyouright(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Weak man.
[color=#990000][/color]

Who unchained NwaAmaikpe. See as e dey applied Newton 3rd law of motion.
That guy na real entertaininer
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jazzman01:

Yeah but very few, so they are hard to comeby

But don't give up in your search.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by sounwave: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. Where will you find such a mythical creature?

Lol they exist everywhere. You need to look for them. They're different from your regular sex buddy girls. So you can't be searching for them with the same eyes with which you search for sex buddy girls.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
kendrick9:
see this Simp.
keep on shouting god-fearing wife,
cos your pastors and religion have deceived you into falling for that scam.
It's your type that goes to church to look for wife and later ends up marrying the devil himself

take it you don't believe in God. If so, we can't continue this conversation.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by sounwave: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you found the rubbish he posted hilarious then you must be equally as callous, insensitive and foolish.

[quote author=Beremx post=98023227][/quote]
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
angelfallz:

Lol they exist everywhere. You need to look for them. They're different from your regular sex buddy girls. So you can't be searching for them with the same eyes with which you search for sex buddy girls.

Do you mean like those spirit detecting gadgets that ghost busters use to find ghosts and monsters in the cartoon?

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by OyedejiIfedayo: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. Where will you find such a mythical creature?

Are you advocating for homosexual marriage? Because there is no woman that doesn't pretend. Women have naturally evolved to lie and pretend for their survival. A woman who cannot pretend is as much at a survival disadvantage as a monkey who cannot climb or a crow that cannot fly. In humans, the ability to pretend is passed along in the female-determinant gene, and developed during the early pre-pubertal stages.

Because most are bad doesn't mean all are bad. There still good women out there.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Beey(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Weak man.
I’ve been in Nairaland for quite a while now & I've always seen your comment. There are things people write to sound funny or to gain a following. However, with all due respect some things should never be written down by someone who has a conscience. It’s obvious you lack sympathy. Regardless of what this officer might have done, he didn’t deserve this & no one does. It’s easier to judge others when you are not the victim. This happened a few years ago & TV stations have been inviting him to share his story. He’s not looking for sympathy.I don’t know how old you are but , always posting nonsense in order to appear tough doesn’t reflect you in a good light. I don’t know whether when you are done posting , your conscience judges you.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Opexzy: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
After reading this, I have decided to stay unmarried. Now I am sure i have one less way to die.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by OyedejiIfedayo: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beey:
I’ve been in Nairaland for quite a while now & I've always seen your comment. There are things people write to sound funny or to gain a following. However, with all due respect some things should never be written down by someone who has a conscience. It’s obvious you lack sympathy. Regardless of what this officer might have done, he didn’t deserve this & no one does. It’s easier to judge others when you are not the victim. This happened a few years ago & TV stations have been inviting him to share his story. He’s not looking for sympathy.I don’t know how old you are but , always posting nonsense in order to appear tough doesn’t reflect you in a good light. I don’t know whether when you are done posting , your conscience judges you.

If his/her conscience says nothing after posting something as horrible as that, that means he/she is also capable of perpetrating such.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by sparko1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Weak man.

Wow! The fact that you can write this implies that you can do that to someone, he pushed her you say.

I pity the man planning to come for you, he has no idea what kind of being you’re.

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by angelfallz(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Do you mean like those spirit detecting gadgets that ghost busters use to find ghosts and monsters in the cartoon?

Don't be silly
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by emusmithyy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Divoc19:
Lord have mercy shocked shocked

LOL on you guys right?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by emusmithyy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Heartless human

This is not about fear women.

It's about humans.

Wickedness has no gender !

Fear women still
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Babara1994(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
Heartless human

This is not about fear women.

It's about humans.

Wickedness has no gender !
Men don't do this to their wives. Men are so intelligent, they dont inflict permanent damages.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Giantfarmer(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Weak man.
you are not from this planet
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

What is stopping you from "baying" for the woman's blood?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
OyedejiIfedayo:

Because most are bad doesn't mean all are bad. There still good women out there.

I didn't say they were all bad. I said they all pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74