Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime (549 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime by hefexzy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Domestic violence is one crime section that isn’t getting the kind of outrage like every other crime. It is seen as a mere crime and has little to no punishment attached to it. Some African and Asia countries still see this as a norm and no big deal.

How Dan Matakaya is still alive is a mystery because his wife aim was to kill him.

Who is Dan matakaya?

Dan matakaya is a police officer in kisii Kenya, he was a diligent cop and a hard working man. Unlike every other love story, he met his wife while on duty and fell in love at first sight. The two began dating and got married few years later.

Like every new marriage, the first few years was sweet, fun and loving. Everyone that knows them wants a love like theirs, they were the perfect couple.

The couple rarely argued even though Mr. Dan was rarely home. He spends most of his time on duty working in the police force while being the best husband he can be.

How Dan Matakaya lost his face

It all started when the couple lost their first son shortly after his birth. A once loving home turned to a nightmare.

On September 21, 2013, Matakaya’s wife visited Matakaya while he was at work in Kisii. They both argued over the best way to dispose of their deceased son’s clothing but they couldn’t come to an agreement.

Matakaya decided to be the mature one and let it blow off and also thought things were cool between them. Dan thought it was one of those couple’s argument which happens often, unknown to him his wife still held the argument agains him.

He returned home from work, his wife served him dinner, he ate dinner, showered, climbed into bed and cuddled his wife. In a twinkle of an eye, he was fast asleep.

While Matakaya was fast asleep, his wife stood up from the bed, poured sulphuric acid on his face, and also went ahead to power water on the floor and connected the electric power supply to the water. She aimed to electrocute him to death in case he tries to escape or call for help.

Matakaya was startled awake by the burning sensation on his face and immediately began searching for water to ease the unbearable pain.

The moment matakaya left the bed and touched the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. He screamed extremely loud before passing out.

The neighbors heard him, they tried entering his room but couldn’t because of the electrocuted water. They had to switch off electricity from the power source before they could go in to rescuse him.

Dan was rushed to the hospital but the burns on his face was too severe for them to handle, they redirected them to another hospital.

Matakaya was transferred to several hospitals before he got admitted in one. The acid affected his nostrils and he had to undergo several surgeries for burns and also for his nostril, so he could breathe well.

The acid attack by his wife saw him lose his ability to see and breathe after a blocked nose.

He endured 20 surgeries in total. 15 surgeries to stabilize him till he was released in February 2014. He was admitted into the hospital again and underwent 5 more surgeries because there were contractures.

His hands had healed but they were stiff. The neck had also healed but it was stiff and bent to one side, the doctors said he had to release the contractures through surgery.

Health experts also tried to open up his nostrils but they closed again a few days towards the end of 2014.

Matakaya lost his sight in the process and had to undergo another surgery in 2015, the surgery is to open his nostril that keep closing.

Unfortunately, the case has been dragged on for several years and by now 2021, still has not been on trial.

Mr. Dan said every single day of his life ever since the incident has been a struggle.

READ MORE TRUE CRIME STORIES @; https://gotrendz.com.ng

Re: Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime by Rubby09(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Son Because I Dreamt That I Will Be Rich If I Rub His Blood On My He / Sexy Gay Caught In The Act / Horror In Sokoto, Niger, Kaduna: ‘bandits Kill Farmers, Seize Survivors’ Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.