Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) (6979 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by LegendVibes: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
A man caught his wife cheating on him with his closest friend, but his reaction shocked a lot of people, Igbere TV reports.

Instead of getting angry and assaulting either of the two, he just took out his phone and took a selfie with the two love birds who were seemingly ashamed and after being caught in the act.

He evidently took the selfie with the intention to expose them. It is a known fact that most men don’t take infidelity very well. So, a lot of people knew for a fact that he posted the selfie to humiliate his wife.

Igbere TV reports that the way he reacted somewhat indicates that she might have cheated on him before, maybe. Or, maybe he had been suspicious of their relationship all along.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378860/man-caught-best-friend-wife-bed-took-nude-selfie-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
This wife thing sef

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Duru9(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Real man lol

Just have the evidence and send them out of your house simple
Make sure she didn't go with any pin from your house
Her new lover should buy her new things

Me kukuma know say I no go marry

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bad guy grin The guy nor wan wait for DNA.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by inoki247: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
So na Woman infidelity we go use 2021 settle like diz...

This kain bestfriend if dem give him poison to kill someone na instantly e go du am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by AmadiAba: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
lol.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
no hard feelings. live and let live cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Abolaji129(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
No hard feelings grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by YoungboyNBA(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shit, niggarz been betraying and snitching up on niggars since time immemorial.

My friends turn my top haters.....it's like the more money I make,they got faker....it's crazy when your best friend is turning your top hater and a snake...damn what a feeling when you and your homie chilling,but you know he probably got thoughts of probably rubbing and killing you..
Copied:Meek Mill Ft P.Diddy--Cold Hearted.

I feel like a creep cause I can't even trust my blood....LOYALTY....you ain't my dawg you falling out of about no lawyer fee...you had a brick and I ain't gat no quarter key...You never see my hand out I knew it was more to me...it's more than love to see our sons and our daughters eat.... don't hit me about no show if you ain't set the stage up....We god body threw a thousand shots they barely grazed us.......
Copied : Meek Mill-Pain-:Away

I'ma get married some day but.... yeah there's a but,... I ain't getting fvcked over by no bltch when we dating or married, shit.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Duru9:
Real man lol

Just have the evidence and send them out of your house simple
Make she she didn't go with any pin from your house
Her new lover should buy her new things

Me kukuma know say I no go marry

Exactly. Who has energy to start fighting or committing a crime because of an unfaithful partner. Abeg, life is simple...

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Friends who dine together stays together. That was then sha.
Nowadays, na JUDAS ISCARIOT FRIENDS FULL WORLD...
THEY DINED TOGETHER O..
AND HE END UP EATING THE OZA ROOM FOOD TOO

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Way to go ...
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Watch nairaland men bash the lady but they won't say anything about the best friend.

As for me the husband, wife and best friend are stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Afonja again shocked
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Top1gun: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
2 bad
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by GODBLESSBUHARI: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
This kind of things only happen in Afonjaland grin
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by LoveNbeloved(f): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
End time
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
He's a best friend indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by ICEWIN: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Virginia people.. Why..?
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by juman(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
The husband might be also having girlfriends. He was not shocked.

We don't talk about term open marriage in Nigeria but I have seen many of such. Their conduct is as that.

The friend or the wife can kill husband. I believe he would take her back.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by BastardWike: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
And to think the wife is so ugly, yuck!
Good riddance to bad rubbish grin grin
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Speechless���...Menh!
People will call me whatever because I can't point to any guy as parley. Imagine such a despicable act! Is it too much to ask? Shei ask, it will be given unto you.
Such a great friend with a good sense of humour could have gladly given in. In trying to disgrace them, he became a graced fool.
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by anungangampu: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
My kind of guy..
Why kill yourself for a cheat where there are many fishes in the ocean.

Collect evidence.. Make sure she doesn't come near u again.

Find yourself a new nwa Asa

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by survivor10(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
They have become Celebs
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Stolen water is sweet! I read that from the Bible. But don't be caught! I learnt that from the street. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Life itself na cruise grin
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by IamWonderful: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Better
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hm! undecided
see how adults are fooling themselves because of 5mins madness...

Shame!
Re: Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) by KingAlayinde(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378860/man-caught-best-friend-wife-bed-took-nude-selfie-photos/

Lalasticlala

thanks God me I no kuku have friends again, except my siblings

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? / What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Low? / Is Being The Firstborn Child A Burden? Let's Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.