Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (28345 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / State Civil Service Job Or Multinational Company Job? Which One Is Advisable? / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by sojfarm: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Go for the N50m

Start good business with N30m and reserve the N20m.

Do not put unnecesaary pressure on the business. Allow the business to grow for the next 5 years.

Unless you steal, even after retirement, you may not save up to N10m in the next 5 years with the civil service job.

Make sure you seek for sincere advice from people without sentiments of he is my pastor, imam, parents etc.

Business is Business. You dont need to be wicked with money, BUT YOU NEED PROPER DISCIPLINE.

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Ojusegunola(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
ubmech:
50 million naira or civil service job, which one will you choose?
.this the most stupid question I have heard in my life.take civil service work na and remain remain poor all your life.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by mrkings84(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Even bet9ja can't pay you 50m at a go Eve when they claim u can win up to that...
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by obonujoker(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Melaninprincess:
50 million. Let me save half with FCMB so that I'll get more interest on the money.

Marketing manager grin
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by PHijo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
ubmech:

If you lack integrity civil service job, if you have integrity 50 million.

Nigeria's civil service is all about bigotry, religious radicalism, nepotism, corruption, criminality, infidelity and all the evil vices you can imagine.

If you lack morals you can make a lot through Nigeria's fraudulent system.

It is a system that allows police officers to work as part time armed robbers and kidnappers.

It is a system that allows soldiers work as part time terrorists and gun runners.

It is a system that allows custom officers work as part time smugglers.

One can go on and on!

Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Simeon88(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who civil service help.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
okay noted
gabrielto:
This kind question dey tire me

Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
okay
phrancys001:
Nonsensical kindergarten post Op even if buhari mistakenly put am for budget you no go see 50kobo

Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by UwaMmebii(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
saraki2019:

If salary is over 200k I will go for civil service

Hmmm na wa oh, even if the salary is 1m I will still collect the 50m. I have several business ideas both online and offline that can multiply that 50m in just a year.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by thorrvik55(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Which kind question be this? Who civil service epp?
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by emilfischer(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
sapele914:
Career Government Servant?

50 million of course,

how long are you going to work as a civil servant before you raise 50 million naira.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by TeemahBeddings: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Someone should patronise me from part of his 50 million.

When last did you change your bed sheet?
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
ubmech:

50million naira is MORE than the 10 years salary of a the average management staff in a Nigerian organization...

Assuming you got a job in any of these firm with your Bsc/Masters degree, it will take you an average of 18years - 25 years to get to this management position......

Think about it!!!

God punish White Collar Job
Give me 10m and I will tear my appointment letter in front of my boss and go start my own firm
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by dahme147(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Long thing,,,,10m or civil service work?...I will collect the 10millie sharp
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Brunicekid(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
saraki2019:

If salary is over 200k I will go for civil service
Then,it will take you at least 20 years to recover the 50 million?
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Kbliz1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jodano:
2yrs ago i started a little business with 140k, the same biz is running into millions,the biz is taking care of itself,and 3 of us, right now i can't work for 150k monthly, though managing personal biz is always tasking from beginning but it worth all the efforts.

What kind of business is that. I'm interested. Thanks
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Regex: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tbh I don't know who Civil Service Job is.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Vikalinda(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
15 mil will catarpot oga comot for this country go tidy beta hustle.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by capitalzero: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
ubmech:
What is civil service or slavery?
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Civil service job especially Nnpc or Nddc or cbn
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by ukaface(f): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Elsueno:
You don't have to dash me, just borrow me the 50 million, will return it to u in five years, with interest even grin
that's how you'll make mouth now,and later end up in debt.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by GreatestA1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
if u buy Fgn bond of 50m at 11 you will be making 475 per months for 15 years ...and the 50 m will be back at expiration..
Can you provide more details to this?
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by kunle75(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
ubmech:

How long will it take you to make 50m in civil service if you didn't steal government money?

Do the math yourself
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Ganjafama(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jodano:
2yrs ago i started a little business with 140k, the same biz is running into millions,the biz is taking care of itself,and 3 of us, right now i can't work for 150k monthly, though managing personal biz is always tasking from beginning but it worth all the efforts.
Please can you have hint on the type of business? If Na to sell my keke napep I will do it right away. Please.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
I would not even think about it twice give me the CIVIL SERVICE JOB biko send it my way.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by solaademolu: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
I will opt for 50million, work with it make more money and also pay some graduate, so 50 m is better
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by ivandragon: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
50m...

but it also Depends on the government job & position attached to it...

Some government jobs will expose you to opportunities to make real money such that in a year, you could be raking in hundreds of millions of naira...

Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
gabrielto:
This kind question dey tire me
dem no even talk 5m
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by Snowstorm: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
LoL
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by pacespot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
This op is funny, how can you compare civil service job with N50 naira, unless the person is a top govt officials like a perm sec who steal millions. And then there is a difference between you giving me 50 million naira now and 200 thousand every month up to 50 million naira.
Re: 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? by pacespot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
This op is funny, how can you compare civil service job with N50 million naira, unless the person is a top govt officials like a perm sec who steal millions. And then there is a difference between you giving me 50 million naira now and 200 thousand every month up to 50 million naira.

How To Apply For The National Paid Volunteer Program With VSO Nigeria / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 / Interview From Mantledox Logistics