Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State (913 Views)

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / I / The Greatest Music Icon Of All Times! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State by iudoagwu(m): 3:31am On Apr 01, 2011
[center]Guber polls is at hand.
Imo state goes to poll soon.
We go for re-election.
We go for continuity.
We stand for the best.
We vote for a performer.
We vote for the change we have seen.
We vote for the job creator.
We vote for this man

This man is worth your vote.
He deserve your votes.
He has made Imo proud.
The youths stand for him.
He is our man!!!

Watch This!!!
[url]http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLXhB_Zp4vLU&h=74e39[/url]
IMO IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.
OCHINANWATA CHIBA-ACHIBA,  WE APPRECIATE.[/center]
Re: Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State by emexc: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2011
D Gov of Imo state has nothing to show for the four yrs he has been in office. Go to port harcourt and enugu and see d wonders d 2 governors are performing,enugu is not an oil producing state like Imo and d gov is doing dis much. We are just tired of d present govt in Imo state. My prayer is dat our votes will count dis time around, as dis is d time 4 reward.
Re: Watch This Video Of An Icon Of Change In Imo State by jumpmasta(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2011
[size=8pt]Useless governor[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Opportunities For 3 Young Movie Directors On Homevida 2011 / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / SHOCKING! How OBJ Slapped Jonathan During An Inner Carcus Meeting Of The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.