Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting (42946 Views)

Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by wellmax(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
If not Igbo who else. NgwalandAba 2021

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by IGBOpigs(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
LOOK FOR THE PEOPLE SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY .. ITs SHAME FOR ME
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by YorubaPrince: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Okoro pple doing what they do best! grin Kill them all, abeg! angry
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Respect55(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
I would rather push white substances than mine skulls.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by focus7: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
ukaface:
you sha read the news about the man planning to kill a woman and her children via babalawo yesterday.
Yes or no?
If no, scroll down and read,watch. Na Yoruba e be.
Everybody to their own

My guy if na killing matter Igbo's done get first degree for that one. In Igbo land they kill both with juju and cutlass, the worst is either you read how a son killed his father or he killed the father, mother and brother or you read that a father killed son and another son killed the father, all manner of killing. Talk of incest too na for Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Donspicey: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
illicit:

Sometimes people are left with little or no option....

I will rather sell drugs than do rituals or kidnap or Rob....

it's a better evil

Gbammsolutely.......

May God Bless our hustle.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Abambam: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mrseunex:

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1127072
Plain assassination , covered up as drug burst. Useless Nigeria Government won't say a word or even investigate it.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Drsmartphilips: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Developer Christopher Chukwuma
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by ukaface(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
focus7:

My guy if na killing matter Igbo's done get first degree for that one. In Igbo land they kill both with juju and cutlass, the worst is either you read how a son killed his father or he killed the father, mother and brother or you read that a father killed son and another son killed the father, all manner of killing. Talk of incest too na for Igbo land
first I be lady.
Secondly,thanks for telling me how saintly/ holy other tribes are.
Heaven go contain all of una
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Sailorsoldier1: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
They will travel back home every december n b intimidating us and stealing peoples girlfriends.... Zzor is an example.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by IgboWarlord(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
E be like sey una dey make up all these Igbo names..Which kind thing be dis sef?..Must every drug related issue have an Igbo man(men)behind it?
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Onlyonebuhari: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
They said Nigeria is a zoo yet they went to good countries to commit crime. Is everyone country now zoo that you guys have made up your mind to always commit crime wherever you are?

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by madjune(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
the tribe is igbo

The tribe is yoruba who drinks oil food.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Madusky4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chai..,Na so my broda tak die but life goes on...
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Now how would a Nigerian sat in Nigeria find such a news from a Phillipino website if they weren't actively hunting for it? It appears some spend the day trawling the net....searching foreign country websites in a bid to find any negative news where the suspects have Igbo names! Once they find one, they hurriedly rush to nairaland to post it and within seconds it's on the front page! shocked

It didn't occur to these two-faced, bigoted, Igbo hating scum that some (if not most) of these countries are highly racist towards blacks and their police force wouldn't be any different! They have shot someone SUSPECTED of being involved in illegal drugs, and so called 'fellow compatiots' are elated and jumping with glee just because he has a Igbo name! The man wasn't tried and convicted of the crime, but so called 'fellow compatriots' have already declared the Phillipino police in order and the man definitely guilty of the offence! Of course anyone shot by the police -whether in the Phillipines, the US, the UK, and even Nigeria- was DEFINITLEY GUILTY and so there's no need for the legalistic 'ceremony' of trying to establish guilt first before condemning him!

Way to go 'one Nigerians'! wink

This isn't about racism,: the current president Rodrigo Duerte has a zero-tolerance for drugs, and has publicly justified the use of extrajudicial killing on drug dealers (not just the Immigrants). Think what you may of his methods, but so many of our country-men have been involved in drug dealing in several countries across the world, so I guess we should be focusing on fighting the "Get Rich or Die Trying" mindset that gets a lot of our citizens into this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Cousin9999: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Philippines is a toilet full of prostitutes and thieves. They're literally considered a brothel, and known because their women are the only immigrants notorious for sleeping their way to employment regardless of their credentials.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Blocboy: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mrseunex:
Shoot them on sight, this will serve as a lesson to our blodas ndi-developers
I don't know why you're hating... like you're righteous or something.....I hate people like you
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by ABOVEDELAW: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2021
MAY YOU CONTINUE BEING A CLEANER ALL YOUR LIFE.
Slackerpenguin2:
It is better to be a cleaner than to be a drug dealer.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed In Philippines Drug Sting by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2021
ABOVEDELAW:
MAY YOU CONTINUE BEING A CLEANER ALL YOUR LIFE.

So that i can earn legit cash and make people happy by keeping things clean

Thank you

You can be a drug dealer too for the rest of your life so that you can make money on the blood and tears of other people

And when the curses begin to strike your life....

The devil don't give no free gift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.