Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas (69066 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by tunapawizzy: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
BlackLondon:
Danjumas be getting the best of everything since that coup....

Thieves
I tell u

4 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by VEXT: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
comshots:
Theophilus danjuma and other northerners own 4 to 8 oil blocs in the Niger Delta region,while majority of the Niger Deltans are scavengers.The few stubborn ones who formed militancy are Operating local refineries to eke out a living for themselves.Meanwhile,the government is frustrating them from hustling for what is planted at their backyard.

Shut up.. With all of these you mentions about nigerdelta, you can hardly see any of the youth involved in crime for survival,the way other regions involve in drugs pushing, rituals and kidnapping!!!
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by dapadawee: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
The younger man on the right. Cute!
Hmmm leave am for him fiancee
I beg
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by Kobicove(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
osamz007:
OUR OYEL(OIL) MONEY

Udonminit grin
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by Dominion202: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:

Who ask you?
Ashawwwo

4 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by CSTRR: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
BlackLondon:

Thieves
Seriously.
Those guys are living the Nigerian dream.

Get the easy money and some of the finest chicks in Nigeria as wives.

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by bukatyne(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Beautiful family. I love the fact that she keeps her family private, away from social media

True.
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by Suspect33(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
SlyIg:
what God can not do does not exist.

Some like it bony, some like it fleshy!
Every man to his choice.
stop giving yourself hope, you are Ugly!! end of story
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by CSTRR: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
VEXT:

Shut up.. With all of these you mentions about nigerdelta, you can hardly see any of the youth involved in crime for survival,the way other regions involve in drugs pushing, rituals and kidnapping!!!
Any of which youth?
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by Mechejy: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378965/lovely-family-photo-agbani-darego-laws-danjumas/
daddy Theophilus Danjuma. I love you and your family but I wonder how you spear headed with northern military men and eliminated your fellow Christian brother Aguiyi Ironsi but coming now asking us to defend our selves from being killed from same northern herdsmen and terrorist boko haram.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by capricornlady: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm next
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by obcpascal: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Danjuma... The Killer of Nigeria First Military President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by imagrg(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cool!

Uptown babies don't cry.
They don't know what hungry is like!

May God bless your hustle fellow Nairalanders.

You will all get there. Just a matter of time.
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by CSTRR: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Their family also married the beauiful caroline Ekanem.

Abeg.
The evil they have done is enough. angry

2 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by shine12: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
I didn't know she bagged the son of Aguiyi Ironsi killing connected Oil Billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by bigjackass: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ebus12:
Can someone just have mercy on me and tell who agbani darego is in the picture
I don't know her

What colour of clothe is she wearing please
standing beside the guy wearing blue shirt in the middle
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Agbani married that guy for the money.

Ogun kill love.

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by elmessiahs(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
This country has really dealt with Niger/Deltans, suffering from the environmental pollution yet no benefit. if you go outside south south, they treat you like a suspected criminal

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by bolaayenimo: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
former miss world. why was she relegated to the background

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by typicalgamer(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Damn look at that white woman biceps she looks fit
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by shine12: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Let's not deceive ourselves in this world.Money & power buys the best/glamorous outward looking things. I'm not sure about the inward though.

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by sulaak(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
comshots:
Theophilus danjuma and other northerners own 4 to 8 oil blocs in the Niger Delta region,while majority of the Niger Deltans are scavengers.The few stubborn ones who formed militancy are Operating local refineries to eke out a living for themselves.Meanwhile,the government is frustrating them from hustling for what is planted at their backyard.

Who fault is that?

If the Niger-Deltan allows outsiders to exploit their resources then they have a problem. The local refineries are polluting and destroying the habitat of that region.

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
comshots:
So sad. .
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by cooooooks(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hee looks married wink

Chii59:
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by SalamRushdie: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
She sha marry into solid money

1 Like

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by FalseProphet1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
I see many Nigerians guys and girls struggling to get into this family.

2 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nairalanders, see those things behind them. Those things are called books. If you read a few once in a while, you will learn ways to jump out of poverty. Being here arguing with fellow broke people will cement you deeper into the state of poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by blowjob: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
THIEVES angry

DISGUSTIN angry
Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by SalamRushdie: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
BlackLondon:

Thieves

Man's been very lucky in life man

2 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by sulaak(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mechejy:
daddy Theophilus Danjuma. I love you and your family but I wonder how you spear headed with northern military men and eliminated your fellow Christian brother Aguiyi Ironsi but coming now asking us to defend our selves from being killed from same northern herdsmen and terrorist boko haram.

Danjuma would have been a broke ass nigga hustling for a contract if he didn't kill Ironsi.

Every coup in Nigeria is a business venture to steal resources.

3 Likes

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
See fine man... Ladies, let no one pressure you with evening newspaper o. Don’t settle for less. Just keep building yourself until the right match comes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas by crazycrypto710: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.