Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child (558 Views)

I Regret Graduating With A First Class - Nigerian Lady Says / No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Akinblogdotcom: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
The face of Bayelsa girl child, Ebizi Blessing Eradiri is the 24-year-old double first-class graduate in Law from Niger Delta University, Amassoma and the Nigerian Law School that the Bayelsa State Government Just honoured recently.

To celebrate her new appointment as the face of Bayelsa girl child below is her life story of what she experienced before becoming a double First-class Nigerian lawyer.

Ebizi Blessing Eradiri [Face of Bayelsa Girl Child]: Who is She?

Ebizi Blessing Eradiri is the fourth person and first female to get a first-class honour in Niger Delta University, Amassoma and she is also the first person to get first-class honours in Nigerian Law School from her University.

The 24-year-old is also a computer forensic examiner and at the moment, she is currently practising law in Lagos.

Ebizi Blessing Eradiri hails from Agudama-Ekpetiama community in Yenagoa local government of Bayelsa State.

But She grew up in Port Harcourt and according to what we heard, she is the only daughter and second child of her parents.

In an interview with BBC, Ebizi said the day that she will never forget in her life was when they told her that she is a first-class honour in law school and she started shedding tears of joy because she didn’t believe that at first.

She also said that the good news was announced to her while she was still in NYSC Camp and this means her dreams are coming through because she has been working hard to bag the first-class honour.

Challenges That Ebizi Blessing Eradiri Faced Before Becoming First-Class Nigerian Lawyer and Face of Bayelsa Girl child

She added that the journey was not that easy for her because of financial challenge and at some points, she wanted to even quit.

She also ventured into small catering and events decoration job, paid tutorial classes just for her to raise money and support herself while still schooling.

“Another challenge I faced was that the law faculty in my school doesn’t have a hostel for students which made me rent off camp accommodation and we lived in an area where robbery incidents are common.

She added that the journey was not that easy for her because of financial challenge and at some points, she wanted to even quit.

She also ventured into small catering and events decoration job, paid tutorial classes just for her to raise money and support herself while still schooling.

“Another challenge I faced was that the law faculty in my school doesn’t have a hostel for students which made me rent off camp accommodation and we lived in an area where robbery incidents are common.

The electricity challenge too. Today, the reason why I am using eyeglasses is that I studied with poor light that destroyed my eyes. Even though I have a rechargeable lamp but it is not every time we have light to even charge it so I use candlelight.

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/ebizi-blessing-eradiri-meet-this-first-class-nigerian-lawyer-who-is-also-the-face-of-bayelsa-girl-child/

1 Like

Re: Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by kellyjc(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
It seems like 24 has another meaning..
Re: Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by shamsin6300(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Beauty with brain
Congrat to bayeltians for making the right choice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by Hahjascho(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Success sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Meet This First-class Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also The Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child by dollytino4real(f): 12:56am On Jan 15, 2021
this one beta pass neggi abi wat is that her name sef?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government Vs A.B.U Zaria / Mathematicians Please Help / BEA Government Scholarships 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.