Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30461 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
I don't know why we like to lie to ourselves .

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion naira for useless project called worship center,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where covid 19 rice being share to people as Xmas gift.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor used five years he can not complete flyover,
Welcome to Akwa ibom where deep seaport being move from oron to another place because of politics,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our industry being seem on billboard.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion to build another Governor house in Lagos,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where we received so much money from federal government yet we become second unemployment state in Nigeria.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our local government chairman has done nothing,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where Akwa ibomite value burial more than people's life,
Before this 2021 finish we send our leaders to leadership training school in Ghana,
Make sure u visit our public schools before u comment,

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
pathetic

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
-

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
--

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nokio1: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Governor must be a member of stingy men association of Nigeria, political wing.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Lyrics269: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shame to our leaders

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thelinguist: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is sad

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2021

12 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jesus.

This is highly disgusting.

Still submitting.....

Can't submit further, over to Iboms

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ojun50(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na WA oooooooh

The village people there self need prayers....... All this years them close mouth

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by thundafire: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria governors are absolutely useless. All they know is to build roads and shout development yet to give schools equipment for better teaching na fight

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh aka Akilou come and see what I'm seeing...

Anyways, I've been to that Afaha Ofot Uyo, and this is 100% true. The OP was even mild not to show the complete dilapidation in that school. There are worse areas than the pictures here.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Angelacruz: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Blame the Governor.Is everywhere across the country

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AwkaFinest: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
The political jobbers that keep recycling threads about mediocre projects by Udom will never come near this thread.

Hunchogee
Ilaumoh
NkanAkpanika and co

Your attention is needed here. Come and redeem your messiah.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
AwkaFinest:
The political jobbers that keep recycling threads about mediocre projects by Udom will never come near this thread.

Hunchogee
Ilaumoh
NkanAkpanika and co

Your attention is needed here. Come and redeem your messiah.

That cheap propagandist is thinking of another bushmen thread to create here. He must earn his 50k for this month.

25 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by densiks: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
I commend the OP for taking the time to create awareness about the terrible state of public schools in Akwa Ibom.

I will like to work with the Poster to begin our intervention and increased awareness through the auspices of ‘Ibom Arise Movement’ on the terrible situation children and young people are subjected to in a state where there’s abundance of resources.

Of the truth the Government led by Udom has failed these young people.

33 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Eryyy92: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Udom is working

6 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by BastardWike: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Come op, you must be talking about the Akwa Ibom in Congo because from what I have been seeing here in nairaland about the Akwa Ibom in Nigeria, these eyesore schools you're posting here can't be from there shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
While their children are in abroad studying in a comfy environment undecided

This is disheartening

How can a government play with the lives of these kids so

32 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by adonnii(f): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
what an insult to sclence lab

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GeneralPula: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just take a look at a science lab in my country ..

The local boy upfront was placing his hand on his head like WTF !!

Look at the kind of fan in a government school. I doubt if the fans are even working..

sad

8 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
shocked

So the beautiful pictures of Akwa ibom these ops' have been posting here in Nairaland are all graphic photos

I no sure say na the Akwa ibom wey I dey hear about nai be this......this one must be the Aba-made version of Akwa ibom....

16 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by badman007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Almajiri Republic of Nigeria...

Dead private schools everywhere thanks to Boko Haram FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by bamasite2: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
With all their allocations and IGR?

10 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Okijajuju: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
I thought they said Akpabio fixed up all the schools in the state when he was the Governor?

O well...

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Udom no try for education and some key infrastructure

4 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Itisallright: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
That's the situation of schools in many states... in summary, we don't have leaders

12 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ipobarethieves: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad Imagine the state executives children in dis pigsty dey kal skool sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos) / Rose Nkemdili-Obi Maltina Teacher Of The Year 2015 (pics) / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.