Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (55642 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by TMSMedia: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (Photos)

Kechi Okwuchi has shared her weight loss transformation with her followers and she explained how she made progress, IgbereTV reports.

The America's Got Talent alum said she began actively working on her weight in February 2019, less than 2 years ago.

She explained that she had the "worst eating habits" and she was worried about going on a weight loss journey because she didn't want to give up junk.

But she says she later discovered she didn't have to give up junk, but only has to reduce the portions she ate.

The Sosoliso plane crash survivor said she has now lost 35 pounds just by eating less and she shared before and now photos with her followers.

She wrote on her Instagram handle:

"I am VERRRY nervous posting this but my mom encouraged me and told me it was ok.
So I’ve been contemplating for a whiiile about posting these before/after pics cause 1, the difference isn’t super dramatic or anything and 2, y’all know; the Kechi on the left was as happy and body confident as ever buuut she also had the worst eating habits I’m talking 3 plates of pasta at 2am and wondering why she’d wake up so bloated no regrets though! Cause I won’t lie, I’ve had a lot of fun with food lmao I still do, y’all know. I just don’t eat as much anymore.
This has been a very, very gradual process for me. I’ve never attempted losing weight or working out with proper goals in my life cause I’m lazy and also the process of weight loss has always looked unappealing to me. But my friends told me I didn’t have to TOTALLY give up the junk I love (my biggest fear), I just had to reduce how much I ate at a time and do the same for regular food. And get more active (ugh).
I’m pretty proud of my progress my friends and family are too. They’ve been super encouraging and patiently guiding me, and my mom is my biggest champion. It’s been 2 years since I started taking my health seriously and I think I’ve managed to make this a lifestyle. I’ve lost a little over 35 lbs and most importantly, what I’ve lost, I’ve kept off.
I just wanted to share with you guys
#beautifulthenbeautifulnow
#beautyinscars
#slowandateady"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKDuMIALPvV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Fighter
I love her positive energy... Keep fighting queen

354 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Cumtroller: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Whitelookq: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by mastercee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eni Olorun O pa

I like that she's living a normal life. May God continue to keep her

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Jemerson: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by phransix2: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
You see this my love, she would grow old. What she survived killed many...
The scars ain't stopping her, she's living her life to the fullest...
You Rock dear �

272 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Isokoson1: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fine girl

12 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thank God for her

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by damiloIaduke: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Young woman give your life to Christ and stop all this.
No once cares about your body transformation anymore.
You're being alive is God's grace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by adedehinbo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
I wonder how much stregnth she has to face her challenges! Very strong girl

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by 44Bulldog(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
What doesn't kill u makes u stronger cool

Stay strong milady
Keep on fighting

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin I'm liking the advert for Dove and Irish Spring grin wink
Keep the fire burning, my hero smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
mastercee:
Eni Olorun O pa
the thing shock you too
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Pidginwhisper: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
My bae
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by iamyemiakins(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.

You better be calming down

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by ozcarbenson(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Beauty in scars wink

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by diluch123: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
You don't have to be nervous. Thank God for sparing ur life ..

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by principi(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
This lady truly is a warrior. It takes bravery to fully live with and accept a deformity, knowing you were not born that way.

She even had to work on her weight. Now that is courage.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
God bless her mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by DisLifeSha: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
I nor just know waiten to talk
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Tolbanks(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
THE GREAT SURVIVOR!

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Proarc: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sexy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cumtroller:

Aunty park well abeg.
ozcarbenson:
Beauty in scars wink

She is just living her Life.

12 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by WiszyFraud: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
.. This woman should just stay off social media ni angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
She's the real definition of what they call "survival"

14 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Blurpy: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
This girl strong die

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.