Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (55680 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by damiloladuke: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2021
DamiIoIaduke:
you will cry bitterly this year.
You never see anything yet, that your business na me go crumble am.
Oponu jatijati

I can see that you are obviously mad... You see that you are now proving to be a slave, with your empty skull.

You are promoting us thinking you are doing us harm... Your parents should have used condoms.

Don't worry, you won't graduate from that school because it's your dead body they will bury on that day
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Guide777(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2021
bruised beauty
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by DamiIoIaduke: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
damiloladuke:

I can see that you are obviously mad... You see that you are now proving to be a slave, with your empty skull.

You are promoting us thinking you are doing us harm... Your parents should have used condoms.

Don't worry, you won't graduate from that school because it's your dead body they will bury on that day
did I tell you I'm a student?
I'm a lecturer working in a private university that is why I'm asking schools to be reopened.
Obviously my life is far better than yours.
The truth still stands and it's not a curse but a fact, I pray you don't commit suicide because what is about to hit you before the quarter of this month you will never escape it as far as God is alive.
Scammer like you deceiving people on nairaland and scamming people from their hard earned cash.
I'll expose you and your illegal activities on this forum and you will die a shameful death.
Idiot
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by damiloladuke: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
DamiIoIaduke:
did I tell you I'm a student?
I'm a lecturer working in a private university that is why I'm asking schools to be reopened.
Obviously my life is far better than yours.
The truth still stands and it's not a curse but a fact, I pray you don't commit suicide because what is about to hit you before the quarter of this month you will never escape it as far as God is alive.
Scammer like you deceiving people on nairaland and scamming people from their hard earned cash.
I'll expose you and your illegal activities on this forum and you will die a shameful death.
Idiot

You're a fucking poverty stricken final year student in a useless university.

Tell me who is the scammer here, the person that opened an account in my name to fleece on innocent nairalanders?

Lalasticlala please look into this... He opened a Nairaland ID in my name and using that to scam people
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Kaymaxine(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Cumtroller:
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.
If you could survive a percentage of what she has gone tru,that's when you have the right to talk!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by koolaid87: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2021
[s][quote author=Cumtroller post=98088479]Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.
[/quote[/s]

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by ofiko123(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
She try...Kudos to her.....
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by cooooooks(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
You need deliverance.

Cumtroller:
Attention seeking behaviour. When she was adding weight did she notify the general public?

Aunty park well abeg.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
cooooooks:
You need deliverance.

Pastor cooooooks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by cooooooks(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
I had to delete my first comment. grin

Chii59:

Pastor cooooooks grin grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
cooooooks:
I had to delete my first comment. grin

You'll perform the deliverance. I'm coming with olive oil. Let's cast the devil out of his head. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Buys A New Car / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Tonto Dikeh Threw Off Her Shoes After Arriving At A Wrong Event In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.