Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do i Create An App Without Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do i Create An App Without Coding (1982 Views)

with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do i Create An App Without Coding by abcond: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is it possible for me to create a mobile app without any knowledge of coding? I want the gurus in the house to enlighten me. Thank you.
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by cixak95211: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
a simple static website, yea . . .
an [dynamic] app . . no

if it were to be so, then almost all programmers would have no jobs
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by vheckthor1: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2021
pay a Developer to build for you, you won't write any code like that

6 Likes

Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Witcher69: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
abcond:
Is it possible for me to create a mobile app without any knowledge of coding? I want the gurus in the house to enlighten me. Thank you.
Hi bro...

You said you've got a us prolific account for sale...

Let's deal
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Witcher69: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
abcond:
Hey...it's the Witcher
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by Techplug: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.divinedigitalxp.ddcode

The App provides it's users the in depth knowledge on Web & Mobile App Development virtually via DDcode App.

You will be taught programming, cloud computing, iOT etc. Most importantly, how to make money with the skill.

Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by daryur01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by abimic(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yes very much possible, but which apps now are you referring to, pwas or native apps?
For quality apps, coding is required, just recently Google launched a new feature added to their worksheet, called the AppSheet, it's a cloud no code development platform. This has helped cleared the hassle of hiring a developer to create apps for yourself, but still, you still need a professional to put you through.

1 Like

Re: How Do i Create An App Without Coding by ellzii: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's really easy, you just need to use an app builder. There are plenty of them. However, all good ones are expensive to use. Think over about the rough order of magnitude. Do you need to buy an app builder that could possibly not match your requirements entarily or better invest more at the beggining by creating a coded app to get more profit later?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Good in PHP/MYSQL? / C++ Console Database / Wadup Messenger (beta)test Version Is Live!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.