Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pmp Exam Prep Group - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pmp Exam Prep Group (566 Views)

I'm The Happiest Man On Earth Today!!!, I Passed My Pmp Exam.....i'm A Pmp!!! / Prep For Cipm Exams In Suru-lere / Help! Good SAT Prep School/Lesson In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmp Exam Prep Group by willoguns: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi,

I have been preparing for PMP certification for awhile, I need a study group that will help give me the confidence level i need to go write the exam.

If u are also preparing and you are ready to write the exam soon, Then let us form a study group to help one another to get to the level of confidence before we write the exam. Incentive to all the group member is that we will share e-books and other materials for the PMP exam. I have alot, but i need to overcome this being scare of the exam.

If you interested just send me a mail at willoguns@gmail.com,

Regards

(1) (Reply)

For Does Writing Jamb In Calabar / Mathematics In Africa Even Before The Birth Of Christ / диета на десять дней быстрый результат

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.