Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

God Is Not A Desperate Father Psalms 103:8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not A Desperate Father Psalms 103:8 (257 Views)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not A Desperate Father Psalms 103:8 by youngchopper(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Genesis 3:16
[16]And he said to the woman, “I will increase your trouble in pregnancy and your pain in giving birth. In spite of this, you will still have desire for your husband, yet you will be subject to him.”
the curse God layed on women is even good for them! "you will have desire for your husband" not desire for wordly things as majority of girls are into now!
my beloved sisters been desperate for marriage is not of God it's demonic and it's of flesh!
desperation is bad! when you are desperate for money,sex,politics,leadership,job,marriage
the end result will be destructive!
check all the desperate politicains in world today they don't achieve anything while in office same way to you who is desperate for money when that money comes you won't make good use of that money and even if you smartly make good use of that money it won't give you peace of mind!
same is applicable to desperate girls!
that marriage won't end in peace
when you are desperate for something you will be blind to errors and marriage is not a bed of rose!

advice
if you see your self been desperate over certain things in life
try and slow down and ask your self if what you seek for is of God's will?

shalom

#a_friend_of_man_is_a_friend_of_God_ 1john 4:20
#holyspirit inspired
king david

(1) (Reply)

Dear All, My Name Is Tolu Ilori / How Do I Successfully Witness To A Witness? / The Secret Behind The Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.