Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (37102 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by davirossi(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2021
[I dont want somebody that her size is not stable that her size fluctuates...go look b4 you explodequote author=iamL post=98132424]

"I want a woman I can carry off the bed easily'".[/quote]
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by chidiebere123(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2021
NORSIYK:
76, Terro, The Island, Mirror Boy, Blood Money, Orija shrine

This movie called 76, how can I download it please?
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by 21stDecember: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Have you watched Mr & Mrs. Watch it if your marriage is having an up and down experience.
How about Invasion 1876?
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Okoroawusa: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2021
nzeobi:

Where can I get or download the movie again.
I really don't know. If I see where to download it myself I will do so. I need to watch it again now that I'm older.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by lascos912(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
dick in a pussy
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by simongonner: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Domitila, Tortoise ft John Okafor, Charles Onojie and
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by chymes0359(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Isoken

Olotoure

Citation the multi lingual language and its delivery is very interesting.

Forgeting the name ( that Genervive Nnaji movie that first bought by Netflix that featured Phyno as his brother, Nkem owo as his uncle and Pet Edochie as his father owner of a transport mougle )

The Ramsy Noauh recreations ( Rattle Snake and Living in Bondage)

Sons of Caliphhate (Although its a series) but a Nigerian production

Kunle Afolayan is a wicked producer ( Coming from insanity) and lots more of his movies

Wedding party 1 & 2

I have watched quite a number of Nigerian movies that are very interesting, and their production are mind blowing you wont even believe its was a Nigerian production ..

Nigerian Movie industry is thriving ahead ..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Kunja2: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Cindy's note
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Patoski7(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2021
igodo
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2021
chymes0359:
Isoken

Olotoure

Citation the multi lingual language and its delivery is very interesting.

Forgeting the name ( that Genervive Nnaji movie that first bought by Netflix that featured Phyno as his brother, Nkem owo as his uncle and Pet Edochie as his father owner of a transport mougle )

The Ramsy Noauh recreations ( Rattle Snake and Living in Bondage)

Sons of Caliphhate (Although its a series) but a Nigerian production

Kunle Afolayan is a wicked producer ( Coming from insanity) and lots more of his movies

Wedding party 1 & 2

I have watched quite a number of Nigerian movies that are very interesting, and their production are mind blowing you wont even believe its was a Nigerian production ..

Nigerian Movie industry is thriving ahead ..

Lion Heart

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by frog12: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2021
i bought it from a store. see if you can watch on youtube.
it's a MUST WATCH

iamL:

I have searched high and low for it I still can't. do you know where I can download it? please.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Abejoye

Sugar rush

The wedding party1&2

Living in bondage

Lion heart

Coming from insanity

Elevator baby
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Lenny9000(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Nigerian movie? When I am not sick, I don't watch rubbish especially the ones that baby factorilism, ritualism, drug trafficking, scamming and unnecessary egregious wickedness

There different ones.
01.The Alaba Market ones
02. The Netflix ones..

Check out the ones on Netflix and there are lots of them. You will Love them, they have to be good before they made it to Netflix.. Story, Production, Quality, Audio.. etc they are good
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angelinastto(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
Oloture
On point!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by debbydams(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Angelinastto:
On point!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by merieam16(f): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Olushola1144:
Koto Aye
lolzz...try watch it before u sleep
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Adedaniel211(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

That movie wey Ramsey Noah be twins wetin be the name again oo?
dangerous twins
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Olushola1144(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
merieam16:
lolzz...try watch it before u sleep
I no fit fear again. My girlfriend is among them....... Iya Gbonkan.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
The ring...think it was old jacobs..joke silva..rmd...that unilag boy
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ObiOfOnistha: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lenny9000:

There different ones.
01.The Alaba Market ones
02. The Netflix ones..

Check out the ones on Netflix and there are lots of them. You will Love them, they have to be good before they made it to Netflix.. Story, Production, Quality, Audio.. etc they are good
Alright, let me search for them to confirm
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by sheriffman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
King of Boys
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by piper7(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
debbydams:
why the insult bayi..I hate that pls
I'm sorry. Abeg thing pain me. That film na whack. Didn't end well at all. Really sorry
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Proflere: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
ABEJOYE
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by steno1: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Last burial
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
1) King of boys
2) Bling lagosians
3) Joba
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by youngdabold19: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
God's calling
The set up
Citation
October 1st
Living in bondage breaking free
Merry men
King of boys
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by adisaaowala: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
ashacot:
I saw Rattle snake,I saw Igodo too. I also saw Battle line and blood money. But for me the best I saw is MOST WANTED and Full moon.

Top quality storyline

Classic movie bruh!!

Your head dey there!!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Candycrushy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Infolenka:
Although this isn't a movie, Ajoche deserves a mention. Whoever wrote the script for this series deserves an award.

As long as village/pre-modern Nollywood shows or movies are concerned, Ajoche stands above all of them.

Also, the fist fights and death scenes in Ajoche are the best I've seen in any Nigerian motion picture.
You're very right
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Candycrushy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
For me it's king of boys...I can't really point out why it's best for me but I loved it when I saw it and I can re watch it many times
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by CoolJulian: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
God calling, Hire a man, Hire a woman... I've forgotten a few others.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Coinbased: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
None

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Movie "Lionheart" Sold For N150 In Traffic / Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.