Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (37001 Views)

What's The Title Of The Best Cartoon You've Ever Watched? (Photos) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Conflicting shadows
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by wisdomeze(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
2020 was my biggest movie, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Vintagepipes: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
^Not the best but the most suspense-filled Nigerian movie I have seen... Hot Secret, Part 1 and 2 ... Saint Obi, Stephenie Okere and others . I cannot remember their names. It aired on LTV in those days. I dey very small then.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by elpochas: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
jasper042:
pls where can I get the full movie
that movie was top notch.Its an Hausa movie,
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by songzDaniel01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

That movie wey Ramsey Noah be twins wetin be the name again oo?
dangerous twins

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by daniwise(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Police officer grin,ukwa,pampam,Igodo.There is one other film Emeka Ike was sending his brother money from abroad to help him build a house,can't remember now.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by franknelson: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
State of Emergency. Saint Obi

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by guy222: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who remember that movie that some children where taken for excussion in a forest and one beast started attacking them, killing them one by one. I am thinking is either half a moon or full moon, that movie was something else. And the one RMD killed his younger brother when they went for robbery when his younger brother notice him and called his name. He killed him not knowing that his younger brother his also a member of thesame cult he belongs to and the only price to pay was for him to sleep with a pregnant mad woman. What a movie, what really happen to nigeria movies this days should be included in the five wonders of the world.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Burstscam: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mission to nowhere.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Pearlspar: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emem Isong movies. Go check them out. One of my favorites is KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by kingchris30(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
franknelson:
State of Emergency. Saint Obi

this film was my best Nigeria movie back then
JT Tom west (may his soul rest in peace)
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by pat077: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Living in bondage
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Blissful20: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
King of Boys
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Lordrico10(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Issakaba
Sam Dede at his best
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Comotion
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Abujaexpress: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Infolenka:
A lot of Nigerian movies are bad, yes, but among the debris of bad movies there are still some that are good. I'll admit that the production, direction and acting quality of our movies these days are improving and it's time we celebrate what is ours and give it the support it requires to grow.

So, on this note, what's the best Nollywood movie you've ever watched?
Igodo
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Okoroawusa: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
nzeobi:

Please how can I get this movie now especially the part 2
There was no part 2. It ended just like that.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by chccho(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
lmm4real:
Igodo.
grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beyond disabilities and I need a child
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Most wanted, full moon, Diamond ring, Laraba (the broken bridge), Isakaba, etc
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by harry41: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
It’s my list and not yours.............

guy222:
Apart from igodo and may be chain reaction the rest are trash.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Ifybwoy7: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Aki na Ukwa
bros i no know hw to get thos movies again
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by ccffwx: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Only Nigerian Girl
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Akidi
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Rabiu4190: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ti oluwa nile.... Baba wande movie
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Babastrong(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thunderbolt (magun).
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by iamdapsyj(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Citation by Kunle Afolayan
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Onelove508: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ukwa and any firm that had Chinwe Talagu from 2010 backward.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Esomchi77(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
debbydams:
Oloture
I have this movie but I am about to Watch it
Is it really interesting?
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by toffyz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm surprised no one has mentioned MY LOVE by Ramsey Noah.

What a Movie!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? by Angel1696: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
most wanted, domitila, slave, freedom, the only nigeria girl,my love,issakaba,vulga,ijele,deadly proposal,THE KIDS ARE ANGRY (pls some one find this movie for me,) married to a witch,state of emergency, diamond �, glamour girls, dangerous twins,karashika, died wretched, coronation,church committee,samadora,after school hours,first love,will Jesus come again,the last prophet, igodo, ukwa, The price, grace to grass, submission, authority, faithfulness,highway to the grave, oracle,evil men, blood money,rituals,red matchet, pls someone direct me to a movie �� production let's shoot some movies have some stories to tell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) / Sub-license Channels, Court Orders Multichoice / TSTV Tracking Frequency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.