Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Six Important Ways To Please God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Please God (12639 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Important Ways To Please God by Akube1z: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2021
There are many ways we can please God.

Here are Six ways to please God

1) By accepting Jesus Christ as your saviour. W
ith Him you are free from condemnations, sins, and unrighteousness, and believing you will abide with God in Heaven

2) By acknowledging, accepting, seeking and longing for Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3) By receiving His spirit to guide and fill us with powers..( Holy Spirit )

4) By obeying the Commandments of the Father which is, " Love your God with your heart, soul and mind, love thy neighbors as thyself and others."

5) By believing God with faith, "for without faith it is imposible to please Him '

6) By reading, listening, preaching and meditating the Words of God ( Holy Bibles, scriptures, sermons etc

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Akube1z: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Verses:
Hebrews 11 vs 6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 3:17
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 3:16-17

But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 22:34-40

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Akube1z: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by DropsMic(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2021
.In reality, money is the only Gid Nigerians recognize, love and worship... Even our pastors worship it. We only claim to love the one in the sky to keep up appearances... And that's the undiluted truth

3 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by helinues: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2021
We claimed to believe in God but does God believe in us?

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
By doing good
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by englishmart(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Narrow it down to two.
1. Love the Lord with all you've got.
2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. The rest will fall into place

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by blinking001(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
grin to
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Blueblood78: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Loveurneighbour: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Space
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by TrustworthyQ: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Mtcheew. I never Please myself finish na one imaginary sky daddy I wan dey please. sad

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Okortor: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
5) By believing God with faith, "for without faith it is imposible to please Him '

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by WiszyFraud: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
. How the fvcck do I please one who doesn't exist?!?! embarassed
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Blueblood78: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Blueblood78:
helinues:
Blueblood78:

foolish pple every where
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by DavidEsq(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Akube1z:
Verses:
Hebrews 11 vs 6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Matthew 3:17
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 3:16-17

But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 22:34-40
Is it possible to please God, without knowing his personal name, just the way we know our birth father's name? Can we really please someone we barely know?
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
Children believe in Santa Claus but does Santa Claus believe in them?
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by OLULAW: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Akube1z:
There are many ways we can please God.

Here are Six ways to please God

1) By accepting Jesus Christ as your saviour. W
ith Him you are free from condemnations, sins, and unrighteousness, and believing you will abide with God in Heaven

2) By acknowledging, accepting, seeking and longing for Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3) By receiving His spirit to guide and fill us with powers..( Holy Spirit )

4) By obeying the Commandments of the Father which is, " Love your God with your heart, soul and mind, love thy neighbors as thyself and others."

6) By reading, listening, preaching and meditating the Words of God ( Holy Bibles, scriptures, sermons etc

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions.

Stop perpetuating ancient mythology and folklore in the 21st century. All religious truth claims are empirically unfalsifiable and unverifiable and therefore meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by 99thEnemy(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2021
space booked
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by hopefulLandlord: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
An African spending his life trying to please a Jewish god

4 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Ovulo: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
He dose believe in us
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by psucc(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
OLULAW:

Stop perpetuating ancient mythology and folklore in the 21st century. All religious truth claims are empirically unfalsifiable and unverifiable and therefore meaningless. will be back

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by psucc(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by BoverLY: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
An African spending his life trying to please a Jewish god

Which God does he sopos to please then. Sango or ogun. Or amadioha.??
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by prince2pac(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by 2020achile(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2021
nice for me smiley
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2021
BoverLY:

Which God does he sopos to please then. Sango or ogun. Or amadioha.??
any of them is better than a Jewish god

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Thattallgirl(f): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2021
As long as you're born again, God is well pleased with you. Because you're not supposed to be living according to your righteousness but Jesus' righteousness. Read Romans 10:3 and 2 Corinthians 5:21 for better understanding. And if you're living based on Jesus' righteousness, is God not well pleased with Jesus? When Jesus came outta the river after He was baptized, didn't God say He's well pleased with Christ? Now that we have Jesus righteousness, we've been made perfect in God's eyes...as Jesus is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). So also, God is well pleased with us. We don't need to try to earn it.. it's a gift that was given to us through Jesus Christ.

To conclude, concerning the commandments, no human, and I repeat, no human can keep the commandments perfectly. God said He'll write His laws in our hearts. He deals with everyone individually. Jesus' righteousness transforms us from the inside out. So my dears, God is already well pleased with you!

2 Likes

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Truefaith: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2021
The most important thing is for you to pay attention to God's words in the Bible.

Most of what we have today are fraudsters giving people the lie that they see visions and they hear new words from God in their bedrooms.

God will only relate to His words written in the Bible, not to fakeries being peddled by servants of Satan we call men of God in our day.

Are you truly born again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQqyOKxLlE

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.