Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) (1140 Views)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi On His Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has taken to Instagram to celebrate her husband Kolawole Ajeyemi on his birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who shared a photo of her husband and their son Ire, thanked him for loving her so purely and devotedly. Toyin also wished him long life and prosperity.

She wrote;

"Happy Birthday, @kolawoleajeyemi Ọkọ mi! Thank you so much for loving me so purely and devotedly. As you celebrate the beginning of a new year today, I wish you long life and prosperity. Orí ni ẹ́, óò ní d'ìrù lágbára Ọlọ́run. Happy Birthday, Kolawole olówó orí mi. I love you so much!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKH6O9ZMWBh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1379292/toyin-abraham-celebrates-husband-kolawole-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2021
wink cool Happy birthday to Mr Ajeyemi
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2021
I love this couple, Happy birthday to olowo ori Toyin. Love is sweet cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) by oloyedewaris(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmn, Happy birthday sha

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY: Annie 2face Idibia Enters The #14headies Without Shoes (VIDEO) / Hagman Dc | Focus Dance / Nigerian Actress, Uche Okoye Brags Online "I Should Be Grateful For Men Chasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.