Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You (6121 Views)

This Memes Will Crack You Up / This Meme Will Crack You Up / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by sharpguy10(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Watch and be blessed

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2021

Wait, is that you?

Let me keep my thoughts to myself lipsrsealed grin
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by KingMack(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jus see wettin matured man dey do angry

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by PissfulProtester: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Honestly, you need to flogged mercilessly

20 Likes

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by MickzyDonald: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Your head ehn
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Will the meme get me customers?? sad
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Teena18:
how much per night?

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nova1982: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
how much per night?
damn!!!

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nova1982: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
how much per night?
damn!!!
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by WoundedLamb: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
how much per night?

Wow... This joke is insulting and it doesn't reflect well on the people that brought you up. You guys want girls to be less dependent and have their wn hustles but you're always quick to undermine their efforts and even sexualize them while it at. Tomorrow, you'll join other to say it's only se.x Nigerian girls know.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by chinaka98295: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Jus see wettin matured man dey do

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
how much per night?

Lmao, abeg na perfume I de sell not my body

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Wow... This joke is insulting and it doesn't reflect well on the people that brought you up. You guys want girls to be less dependent and have their wn hustles but you're always quick to undermine their efforts and even sexualize them while it at. Tomorrow, you'll join other to say it's only se.x Nigerian girls know.

It's not this deep sha, if one should take up everything people say on social media ....na HBP be that.
Just laugh it off and move on, derogatory jokes or remarks are only distractions that shouldn't be given much attention.
It is well.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Anonymouscity00: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Earn N500 naira daily on GDEX for free.
Register using this https://go.gdax.win/ref/349651
After registration, you will be given 5000 Naira to trade, click on home to complete an order of N5000 for free, you earn a 10% commission.

Do it daily to earn continuously
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by WoundedLamb: 12:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

It's not this deep sha, if one should take up everything people say on social media ....na HBP be that.
Just laugh it off and move on, derogatory jokes or remarks are only distractions that shouldn't be given much attention.
It is well.

Ok... you're probably right. I was just shocked.

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by JuIiusmalema: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

It is well.
I love you

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:
Nah

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by BrightAhiah(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2021
i will not spend shi shi of my data to watch that video clips lemme see what I can do sha

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Possiblegee:
yeah sure go to a brothel and wear just pants and bra

Smh.
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

Smh.
im very sorry I was just kidding around sis

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Possiblegee:
im very sorry I was just kidding around sis

It's fine.

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:
short time or tdb?
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by YngDenzel1: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
BrightAhiah:
i will not spend shi shi of my data to watch that video clips
lemme see what I can do sha
data wey don cheap any how na u still dey stingy grin
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Teena18(f): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
fabiano09:

short time or tdb?

Perfume customers sir, not every girl sells her body to earn a living
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by JuIiusmalema: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

It's fine.
would you mind if I dm and get to know you?
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Vicogrin(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

Lmao, abeg na perfume I de sell not my body
Your sense of humour is top notch

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by osamz007: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
I love you

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by mytime24(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
fabiano09:

short time or tdb?
pervert
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by spartan117(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Teena18:

It is well.
You are the real MVP

Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by niceluvsus(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
NwaEje:

Wait, is that you?

Let me keep my thoughts to myself lipsrsealed grin

How many people need my help to register their product with TRADE MARK and NAFDAC?

Kindly send an email soughtafterofficial@gmail.com for fast track.

Thank you
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
mytime24:
pervert
you don't have respect for elders
Re: This Meme Will Crack You Up And Bless You by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

simp.

See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / Pictures Of University Libraries