Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Integrate An Existing Station With Dstv Or As An Fta Satellite Station - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Integrate An Existing Station With Dstv Or As An Fta Satellite Station (1491 Views)

Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora / FTA Frequency / Latest Tech Multi LNB Satellite Dish (FTA) More Than 150 Free Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrate An Existing Station With Dstv Or As An Fta Satellite Station by tunde300us(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi guys,
I am a satellite person but not necessarily an FTA techie,my own expertie is in satellite for internet.I just want to know how easy it is to get a TV station on the satellite without a very large budget.

I have this small proposal to write for a TV station that wants to run on FTA and its ready to spend a few cash for ground equipment and a space in satellite.

Remember its an existing TV station that wants to go FTA and not profit driven.I was also wondering what it would take to integrate itself with DSTV.HITV etc.

If you need to help and you want to talk to me,just send me a text and i will call u back if i can at that particular moment or i will just send u a reply or any that i can.
My email addy is tunde300us@gmail.com and my phone is 08034025906.please dnt flash ppl (na BB nd im battery no dey last) grin

Thanks
Re: How To Integrate An Existing Station With Dstv Or As An Fta Satellite Station by tunde300us(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hi ppl,
Is it possible no one wants to give a helping hand to my request or i am just not asking the question rightly.please someone bail me out sad
Re: How To Integrate An Existing Station With Dstv Or As An Fta Satellite Station by allanohize(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
@poster,

Call me or send me an sms +552182598947

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cccam Account For My Azsky G6 / Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Pls How Much For Satelite Decoder Called Qsat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.