Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa (686 Views)

Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? / Boost Your Chances Of Getting Employed With Honeytreat Academy Trade Certificate / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by dumahi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
A West Africa-focused market research company has created a system where anyone in West Africa can easily start earning money on Whatsapp. It was done to reduce the effect of unemployment in the subregion.

Known as MIND-MONEY-MAKER MEDITATION (or Mmmmeditation), it's a self-paying system where you learn practical money-making mindset while earning on a daily basis by implementing simple instructions offline and on Whatsapp. It's LEARN and EARN.

You get paid directly to your local bank account. It involves no recruiting. No waiting. No foreign currency complications. It is like going to a practical wealth creation college. All you need is to be smart all through (of course financial smartness is what you are learning amid it all).

Everything is placed under your control with the audioinstructions as your only guide. You have no boss to report to. There is no web platform involved other than Whatsapp.

Well, instead of me telling you this, I advice you to get the first audio about it and see for yourself. Just send 'send audio' to Whatsapp on +234—902—0744—543.

This is REAL. Very good for you especially if you are unemployed because all it needs is your time and your smartphone and your bank account number.
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by thatsleepboy1: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2021
I'll message you
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by Mubarak55(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by Brunicekid(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
How? This
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by 10mobile: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
I got it. Thanks for letting us know.
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by klismann12: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2021
pls I'm interested here is my number 07087652961
Re: Get Lucratively Self-employed With Whatsapp Anywhere In West Africa by criuze(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2021
see my numbers lets go

(1) (Reply)

Who Know About This Company / Fintech Sales Agent Urgently Needed. / Tribest Customer Service Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.