Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo (36770 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by envoymedia: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Six children were crushed to death by a Mercedes Benz car bearing a learner driver sign in Arue-Uromi, Esan-North East Local Government Area of Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the children, four girls and two boys, said to be siblings, were playing football when an approaching Mercedes Benz car, which in an attempt to dodge a pothole, swerved and killed them on the spot.

Another account of the incident said the children were crossing the road when the car ran into them.

Residents of the community who were angered by the accident immediately blocked the road and burnt the Mercedes Benz.

The incident was confirmed by the Edo State Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Hdenry Benamaisia.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379346/car-learner-sign-crushes-six-children-death-edo/

1 Like

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by dumahi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Don't you have the photo? RIP to the innocent souls.

13 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Realtord43: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
OMO

Normally, learner should not ply main road while learning.

Abandoned road, stadium, unbusy street road are road learner should start with while learning to drive.

I lost a married friend when a woman learning driving rammed my friend on his bike. She was terrified because dangote truck horn behind her and she lost control pressing accelerator thinking it was brake pad. It was a sad event for everyone.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by yanabasee1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bad news from Akwa-ibom and Cross River have reduced.... We are now receiving bad news from Delta and Edo State NewsDesk....

Borno, Lagos, Rivers and Abuja bad news are always on a steady...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Professorcplus(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Jesus have mercy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Xzellentgraphic: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
So sad...Do you need a graphics designer for your logo, banner, business card or flyer design ..contact me now...get my contact details from my signature
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Queenlovely(f): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
mumu, are you not tired of typing Rip,

there is no day you don't type RIP for unnecessary death , avoidable problems. it may be u tommorow oh

we cannot continue to leave all our problems for the federal government. when majority of people don't even know their local government chairman or ward chairpersons. the community structure of this countries should be strengthened.

a weak community cannot assist, protect, or support you. ,

a strong community can repair road, fence sporting area, fight crime. guarantee you for a job. protect you jealously.

but when everyone decides to hunt alone that is where our problems start, let us hunt as a pack.

the internet fraudster below me can be proud so long as our community remain weak

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by slawormiir: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Funny enough ehnnnn this cars with learner signs na them dey do fast and furious pass for road
Them go dey drive like Jason Statham and James bond

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Damn
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Hargbo(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
its well
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by pascal558(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
It's on the rise in EDO, these boys just pick small thing, go buy motor begin disturb area without learning to drive. They end up hurting fence, poles and humans.

4 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
IgbereTV gathered that the children, four girls and two boys, said to be siblings, were playing football when an approaching Mercedes Benz car, which in an attempt to dodge a pothole, swerved and killed them on the spot.

Another account of the incident said the children were crossing the road when the car ran into them
Igbere, wakanda journalism be dis one na?
Get your facts right before coming online biko.

May the souls of those innocent Kids Rest in perfect peace.
What a sad incident.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Tbvxl: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
This is bad like seriously it is

1 Like

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by sirblend: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Old news
What kind of MOD do we have here.
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Hargbo:
am lookijng for the burnt car and six corpse
.....and what will you do with the pictures of the six corpse
Laminate it in your living room to kiss every morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by seborrhic: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Nland has turned to IgberetvLand.
Seun should kukuma sell nland to Igberetv

2 Likes

Tbvxl:
grin
....and What's funny please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by tammie24: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Omg

When you have learners wey dey carry strong head enter express

Anybody fit carry motor hang L enter road

No regulation

1 Like

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by tydi(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Sad news
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Mummyfour(f): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2021
shocked lord have mercy.
What kind of news is this?.
My heart ooo.
If they are indeed siblings, where will the parents start and end the crying and lamentation.

9 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Mummyfour(f): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
shocked lord have mercy.
What kind of news is this?.
My heart ooo.
If they are indeed siblings, where will the parents start and end the crying and lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Muhylonaire007: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Haaa.
This is too much shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by ShackWes(f): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
chai
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Imagine
I know a woman who always hide the learner signs.. She puts them out immediately she gets into trouble.. She like forming fast and furious

2 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by ursullalinda(f): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
This report seems false.......read somewhere it a woman that was crushed to death .......now im reading six children with same picture.......wonder which one to believe.
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
sad
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Realestatevixen: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Jesus

I hope its not for real

Houston park Ibeju Lekki is selling premium plots @ N1m per plot. 100% dry land.

Buy 5 get 1 free.

Dont miss this opportunity. Call 080. 60291729 now
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Splendorgirl633(f): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Jesu!!!!, What a great loss. RIP to them
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Juventus4life: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
According to Nigeria madness, no case against the culprit because his car has a learner's stickers on it.
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by saasala(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Aye boboyii ti baje
Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by Unityp: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2021
May we never bury our Children in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Car With Learner Sign Crushes Six Children To Death In Edo by TheBest37: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Sad

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Nigerian Breweries Truck Crushes Man In Nsukka, Truck Set On Fire (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.