Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria (19630 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 17 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 8 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by bman2003: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Esomaron
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Why cant we celebrate the 3000+ that was discharged?

Why does human focus more on negative things?

We all know our health care sector is finished or on life support so how are dey achieving this massive recovery success. Still it doesn't have a cure but they are churning out massive discharge daily. what are they using sef na agbo or na mixture ni.

stay safe people

References:
1444 New COVID-19 Cases, 3950 Discharged And 15 Deaths On January 16

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1350939046059630596?s=19

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by AAAUWALMHD(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lie lie lie, leave us move back to school pls?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
this attention seeker.
That virus you have so longed for will locate and kill you

You met me well today.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
nniero11:

ARE U A PAID AGENT OF THE GOVERNMENT?
DO YOU HAVE AN AVERAGE KNOWLEDGE OF MATHEMATICS?
CHECK THE NUMBER THEY DISCHARGE PER DAY AND YOU WOULD BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA HAS A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.
THE RATIO OF THE INFECTED TO THE TOTAL POPULATION IS INSIGNIFICANT.
BLACK MAN IS JUST ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO LOOT. I JUST PRAY GOD DOESN'T GET ANGRY AT OUR LIES AND STUPIDY AND LET US SUFFER A REAL PANDEMIC because U NO GO EVEN DEY NAIRALAND HERE DEY TYPE RUBBISH. FEAR NO GO LET U CRAWL OUT OF UR HIDING PLACE

Yes, I am a paid agent. So what do want to do about it?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by OBA117(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Other states should go and learn how to defeat Covid-19 from Kogi state
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by Arrowss(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:

So I would have ignored if I wasn't affected by this Covid. On December 24th I was confirmed positive for Covid-19 via PCR testing. I had the most horrible Christmas in memory. I don't want to go into details.of the symptoms but it was brutal. Myself and my partner both tested positive and had to be caring for each other. That's one.

Last week Saturday my mother in law tested positive via Rapid Testing and we tried to treat her at home. By this Saturday that just went by, her oxygen saturation had dropped to 77% and we had to rush her to a hospital. She's currently on CPAP and in an ICU and we are looking to God. So to seat down wherever you are and say Covid is a scam is not only disappointing it's very sad.

Ok, the thing is, first of all, you see again, your name and address is not mentioned here, or just even ur name, wht we have is ur nick, now, now, let me agree we have it in Nigeria, when did you start feeling all that you feel during the time you had it, am sure you and your friend must have been healed by now, thank God, if you were not tested, did you know you may live on like that without knowing you have it and it may just leave you without you even knowing, thinking its malaria or so, if it is that it was when you were not feeling good you discovered through the test, now you are healed, thank God, sir, that virus must have caught some and even leave them withouth them knowing, sir, there are other diseases that killed fasters and more than COVID 19, sir many more things kills us daily in Nigeria, sir, we are only afraid of the virus because its new, sir, consider how many ppl recovers, sir, left to me, I don't fear COVID 19, honestly, there are many other things we are supposed to take cognizance of and fear more, most ppl fear COVID 19, more than they fear God, left to me sir, I advice that who ever is reading this should fear God instead. I tell you today, no matter how much we protect our selves from it, it will get to whoever it wd get to, with all the characristics of covid 29, sir, there is no amount of carefullness one take that can stop it from catching one, so who ever if has reached, the person time to catch it came, so those who recovered recovered, those that did not, did not, AND THOSE THAT IT HAD NOT GOT TO HAS NOT GOT TO NOT because THERE ARE FOLLING GUIDELINES AND ALL THAT, NO WAY, ITS because IT JUST HAS NOT GOT TO THEM OR WILL NOT GET TO THEM. So this has covered it all sir!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Arrowss:

Ok, the thing is, first of all, you see again, your name and address is not mentioned here, or just even ur name, wht we have is ur nick, now, now, let me agree we have it in Nigeria, when did you start feeling all that you feel during the time you had it, am sure you and your friend must have been healed by now, thank God, if you were not tested, did you know you may live on like that without knowing you have it and it may just leave you without you even knowing, thinking its malaria or so, if it is that it was when you were not feeling good you discovered through the test, now you are healed, thank God, sir, that virus must have caught some and even leave them withouth them knowing, sir, there are other diseases that killed fasters and more than COVID 19, sir many more things kills us daily in Nigeria, sir, we are only afraid of the virus because its new, sir, consider how many ppl recovers, sir, left to me, I don't fear COVID 19, honestly, there are many other things we are supposed to take cognizance of and fear more, most ppl fear COVID 19, more than they fear God, left to me sir, I advice that who ever is reading this should fear God instead. I tell you today, no matter how much we protect our selves from it, it will get to whoever it wd get to, with all the characristics of covid 29, sir, there is no amount of carefullness one take that can stop it from catching one, so who ever if has reached, the person time to catch it came, so those who recovered recovered, those that did not, did not, AND THOSE THAT IT HAD NOT GOT TO HAS NOT GOT TO NOT because THERE ARE FOLLING GUIDELINES AND ALL THAT, NO WAY, ITS because IT JUST HAS NOT GOT TO THEM OR WILL NOT GET TO THEM. So this has covered it all sir!

Since you say you aren't afraid of it, are you willing to spend 24hrs at an isolation centre without mask or any form of protection

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by Arrowss(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Since you say you aren't afraid of it, are you willing to spend 24hrs at an isolation centre without mask or any form of protection

Then this isn't showing braveness but stupidity and daring, I can't do that.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Arrowss:

Then this isn't showing braveness but stupidity and daring, I can't do that.

So it’s safe to say that you believe that the people admitted in the Isolation centres (all of whom are anonymous to you) have Covid.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria by QUESTIONSsARENA(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? / Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim / Midlife Crisis: Am I Slowly Becoming Addicted To Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.