Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,015 members, 7,856,080 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

The God's Are Deadly (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The God's Are Deadly (part 1) (582 Views)

The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by jeremiahGodwin: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
THIS STORY IS NOT MINE OOO, i have told you guys ooo, i don't want someone to come from nowhere and accuse me of claiming to own this story ooo. This story is linked to ALPHA LUKE story, this story starts after the death of the guardian and the fall of the kingdom of verum where alpha james was reborn from death at the same year alpha luke had a son who is an omega and was force to become a rouge at the age of 15. resulting to this alpha luke had no heir to his throne and he later died. james again some how fought another war (THIS ONE IS FOUND IN THE BOOK OF THE FALLEN DEMON AND THE RISE OF A NEW ALPHA).. although james lost the war again but this act divided the kingdom of verum with each tribe on it's own (you can read how the kingdom divide in the book of the fallen kingdom).. fire verum on it own with an alpha, water verum on it own with an alpha, earth verum on it own with an alpha.. now THIS STORY AM ABOUT TO WRITE IS A STORY I LOVE READING WITH POPCORN. TRUST ME GUYS YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE.
Re: The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by jeremiahGodwin: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2021
but update begins at the month of june 16, because i have to copy and edit the story from it orginal source before posting it here.
Re: The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by jeremiahGodwin: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
(chapter one)______: days became months and months became years after the death of alpha luke and the kingdom divison, there is a true son of luke who was consider a low rank, a omega, a good for nothing powerless boy, he didn't take up his father superpower genes in his blood which in turn makes him a regular verum boy. He was regreted and kicked out by his own father, he became a rogues at an earliy age, many thought he is dead by now as maybe another rogue would have killed him. But would you believe that this same omega is adopted by the gods, not the good gods but the demons. the gods slowly poisoned this boy mind in darkness, when the other good gods heard about this, they held a meeting and reason among themselves has to why the demons would pity and help take care of a rogue and what their main plan was, although they thought among themselves that the demons could not really use a low rank omega as a warpon but little did they know that this boy himself is a deadly god in a weak mortal form.
Re: The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by jeremiahGodwin: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Continue:_____(Lux pov)___: "MY SON REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, REMEMBER WHO REALLY LOVED YOU AND TOOK YOU WHEN THEY ALL KICKED YOU OUT OF THEIR LIFE,".. A deep loud but a well known voice speak in the midst of air.. "yes i know, i do remember and i won't fail you on this mission".. i said in respond to the voice. "I FULLY TRUST YOU, MAKE ME PROUD".. i nod and disappear from the underworld and reappear to earth (The home of humans).........~~ i shook my head as i remember the reason i am here in the first, memory of what mission i was told to do here repay in my head as i watch the human children play with so much joy.. "those smiles would be completely wiped out one day".. my inner beast says has he look at them in disgust. i smile a little has i stood up and continued walking towards a place i called home for now till my mission is finished... NEXT
Re: The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by jeremiahGodwin: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Continue:______(lux pov)____: "wake up lux"... i heard a voice say, "shut up and go away".. i said while groaning.. "it time for school and this time you are not going to make me run late"... Ben says but i just ignored him and slept back.. "don't say i didn't warn you bro".. that was the last thing i heard before i heard him leaving my room... Benjamin johnson is my supposed friend and roomate, well we had been friends since i moved in to this school. i know what you are thinking, i was sent here for a mission and that is what i am doing. i just need to act like normal human and do what they do inorder to make my job smooth without any trace... SPLASH!!.. "AGGGGGGGG!!!". i screamed as a cold harsh water hit my exposed skin and i knew who exactly did this.. "BENJAMIN JOHNSON!!!".. i shouted and turn around to see a playful smirk on his face. "oh my lux, what happened to you?". ben ask innocently.. you fucking slowpoke.. "oh you will when i am done with you".. i said and ben ran for his life....NEXT
Re: The God's Are Deadly (part 1) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:42am On Jun 29, 2021
If the story is not yours, why stressing your self posting it? I won't be happy seeing my work in another place. One lady that tried had her account suspended, her adsense removed from Google. Copyright infringement is a serious offense. If you love stories so much, work on it, it's not so hard to learn, once you have the passion.

(1) (Reply)

Resurgence, A Poem Of Friendship, By Pat Ashinze / . / Japanese Horror Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.