Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Please Drop Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Drop Atheism (2077 Views)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean church goers not Christ Likes "Christians".

And in truth, you both are the same with the difference being that church goers Truthfully Admit that they do fear death whilst you people lie because you are implementing one of the ways in which you people reduce your fear for it while trying to find a way to finally overcome your fear of it.

So, you are both the same.

But for Christians, it is different. Death respectfully greets us and waits for us. It is exactly like an executive driver sent who must wait outside for us to enter the vehicle.

It is not like you people where you are forcefully and roughly taken away like when police catches yahoo-yahoo people.

You are getting things mixed up and let me explain. Everyone is scared of dying (The process) but the concept of death is different to both parties. Nobody welcomes the pain associated with dying or the fact that if you die you might leave your loved ones stranded etc. However, because atheist embrace the concept, it is easier for an atheist to live life like it is his or her or their last day on earth. The atheist believes we have one life to live so we have to do our best on earth. The religious person, the kind who believes in the afterlife, does so because they fear the idea that when we die that is all. How fearful one must be to create concepts like heaven and hell and paradise etc. A clear example is that an atheist would easily take a funeral policy versus a christian who would accuse you of trying to wish them dead (I know this first hand, small sample size though). So yes, I agree that everyone fears dying, but atheist dont fear death. I am not fully atheist yet but one of the first things that changed with me was the concept of death. I didnt fear it anymore like I used to, so I embraced it and started living life like there was no tomorrow, started putting things in order because I know to die is human and not that "that is not my portion"or " blood of Jesus will protect me".

My brother lets be honest, you stated that christian embraced death? If that is so why is there a passage in the bible that says "the wages of sin is death" and why do christians shiver when death is mentioned and why are pastors fear mongering with celebrity death prophesies? Shouldn't one be rejoicing when is told one will die soon since one will be meeting the father?

Also I don't agree with your no true scotsman fallacy, but it is you so....... You are not better than other christians stop saying you are christ like and others are just church goers. Be humble.

1 Like

Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 3:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you seen any person who even you had fairly and truly judged saying "Surely, this man Fears God and God is with him?"

As your question has already proven, you have not seen such a one, and real -eyeity does agree with me that many many are Haters of God exactly as you are even if they visit certain places called churches and even claim "I'm a Christian!"whereas, they are like you.

Hence the special peculiarity of True Lovers of God exactly as Written "I will make you a peculiar people".

This is a case of only people who are like Mr. Van Drago with Chevron Staff i.d cards and thumb prints logged in the office system are the same, ALL OTHERS ARE NOT!

So indeed you went for the fallacy. Predictable. Surprise me for once, you are too predictable.

I have seen those you say are "God fearing". Funny though, they were all not religious people. Shocker right....there are good and bad humans everywhere.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

So indeed you went for the fallacy. Predictable. Surprise me for once, you are too predictable.

I have seen those you say are "God fearing". Funny though, they were all not religious people. Shocker right....there are good and bad humans everywhere.

You forget wicked people can do things people will call good, but that does not make them good people.

2) A person who is God Fearing is Religious. You obviously have not seen that In All Aspects Of Life Including Belief And Submission To God, RELIGION MEANS "A PURSUIT OR INTEREST followed WITH GREAT DEVOTION."

So, you have said anything new or relevant
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

... Everyone is scared of dying...

I am not! (Thanks be to God)

And I have seen 5 people in my over 40 years who were not.

And I Closely Watched How they died most especially as they were God Fearing.

And their deaths is not like others, which is why I can point out the differences.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 3:49am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

Everyone is scared of dying (The process) but the concept of death is different to both parties. Nobody welcomes the pain associated with dying...

So yes, I agree that everyone fears dying,

...but atheist dont fear death

See how many times you confessed the fear of death vs the one time you try to soothe yourself to not fear it? grin

kimco:

I am not fully atheist yet but one of the first things that changed with me was the concept of death. I didnt fear it anymore like I used to, so I embraced it and started living life like there was no tomorrow, started putting things in order because I know to die is human...

So this is you, desperately trying to suppress the fear of death like facing a tsunami or kidnappers gun thinking that you might become tsunami proof or bullet proof, as you have seen happen one time in your life.

You failed to learn that that Cover you experienced on that day was Truly The Hand of God Covering you.

And that the other time when you were not Covered should have shown you that God Verily Did it.

But as usual with people, you thought it was one of your "superpowers", so you intended replicating it again, but since then, it has never worked.

And also not appreciating that The Cover came without your will.

MEANWHILE THE AVOIDANCE OF DEATH AND OTHER CONNECTED MATTERS WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES AND GUIDES.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

.. The religious person, the kind who believes in the afterlife, does so because they fear the idea that when we die that is all.

If life is "that is all", how can anyone fear death?

Shall we not be exactly like our cars which can be crashed this very instant?

And do you see the cars protecting itself from dying?

Unlike, your car, your soul almost violently vibrates in warning and protection of you not to kill yourself.

But for Christ-Likes, it is not so. We live our full allotted time and our souls leads us to the next good destination as it always has done to us even on earth.

Thus, it is church goers, whom I have already told you, are exactly as you are, whom you call religious person.

And church goers are not the same as Christ-likes aka Christian.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 4:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If life is "that is all", how can anyone fear death?

Shall we not be exactly like our cars which can be crashed this very instant?

And do you see the cars protecting itself from dying?

Unlike, your car, your soul almost violently vibrates in warning and protection of you not to kill yourself.

But for Christ-Likes, it is not so. We live our full allotted time and our souls leads us to the next good destination as it always has done to us even on earth.

Thus, it is church goers, whom I have already told you, are exactly as you are, whom you call religious person.

And church goers are not the same as Christ-likes aka Christian.

By "that is all"I meant, Judgement...no second chance. I did not articulate that point very well. I guess I need to sleep.

The car part makes no sense, cars are not alive. And you will have to prove that it is the soul that makes us alive. That analogy is not a good one.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how many times you confessed the fear of death vs the one time you try to soothe yourself to not fear it? grin

So this is you, desperately trying to suppress the fear of death RATHER THAN THE AVOIDANCE OF IT, WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS TEACHING

I tried to explain to you that dying is hardly painless. If dying was as simple as just wishing yourself gone, some people will do so easily. But that is not so. It is a painful venture. Pain is not something people like. People fear pain, dying is painful, people fear dying. But the concept of death (not the same as dying) does not instill fear in atheists versus religious people.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 4:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am not! (Thanks be to God)

And I have seen 5 people in my over 40 years who were not.

And I Closely Watched How they died most especially as they were God Fearing.

And their deaths is not like others, which is why I can point out the differences.

You don't fear dying? So you won't shiver or sweat if bokom haram were to raid your home and try to behead you? You wnt fear? My brother stop that joke. Everyone fears the process......maybe you dont fear death and that is fine, but everyone fears the process. Even sadists. Nobody acts calmly facing death. Even if you consciously lie to yourself that you don't fear the process, your unconscious mind will do that for you. Fear is primal.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 4:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So this is you, desperately trying to suppress the fear of death like facing a tsunami or kidnappers gun thinking that you might become tsunami proof or bullet proof, as you have seen happen one time in your life.

You failed to learn that that Cover you experienced on that day was Truly The Hand of God Covering you.

And that the other time when you were not Covered should have shown you that God Verily Did it.

But as usual with people, you thought it was one of your "superpowers", so you intended replicating it again, but since then, it has never worked.

And also not appreciating that The Cover came without your will.

MEANWHILE THE AVOIDANCE OF DEATH AND OTHER CONNECTED MATTERS WHICH IS WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES AND GUIDES.

This feels like you just derailed because this does not make a lick of sense. Maybe we should both catch some sleep. Let's continue tomorrow
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

By "that is all"I meant, Judgement...no second chance. I did not articulate that point very well. I guess I need to sleep.

Judgment is not second chance.

It is Knock Out to die or Qualified to continue Living Examination.

kimco:

The car part makes no sense, cars are not alive. And you will have to prove that it is the soul that makes us alive. That analogy is not a good one.

When a car is on and working, it is alive. just like you.

When it's vital living parts eg engine, battery, fuel pump, brain box (soul) are removed, IT SHALL NOT LIVE AGAIN, AND IT IS DEAD, just like you.

And just like your soul, those parts are alive and can keep working elsewhere in another place and car. Just like you especially as you have admitted judgement. grin
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:30am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

This feels like you just derailed because this does not make a lick of sense. Maybe we should both catch some sleep. Let's continue tomorrow

Do get some sleep and reread when you are rested.

I just woke up.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 4:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Judgment is not second chance.

It is Knock Out to die or Qualified to continue Living Examination.

That's what I said. Are you sure you are not sleepy?

Dtruthspeaker:

When a car is on and working, it is alive. just like you.

When it's vital living parts eg engine, battery, fuel pump, brain box (soul) are removed, IT SHALL NOT LIVE AGAIN, AND IT IS DEAD, just like you.

You mean metaphorically, right? Cause I don't want to believe it's literal.
Dtruthspeaker:

And just like your soul, those parts are alive and can keep working elsewhere in another place and car. Just like you especially as you have admitted judgement. grin

You have to prove the soul first. Also I didn't admit judgement, It was in reference to religious people who believe in the after life. I think you didnt get me or did not read my post well.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

You don't fear dying? So you won't shiver or sweat if bokom haram were to raid your home and try to behead you?
You wnt fear?

Nope!

kimco:

My brother stop that joke. Everyone fears the process......maybe you dont fear death and that is fine, but everyone fears the process.

That is what the Bible teaches.

People fear because, their souls are warning them "na die we dey so O". ("And This Is The Condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.)

But He Who Obeys the Word of God SHALL FIND LIFE.

Don Moen's song (Proverbs 4:20)

My son give attention to my words (Oh yes)
Incline your ear to my sayings
Do not (Do not) let them depart from your eyes
Keep them in the midst of your heart (Heart)
For they are life to those who find them
And health to all their flesh

And health to all their flesh.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54am On Feb 26, 2022
kimco:

You mean metaphorically, right? Cause I don't want to believe it's literal.

You have to prove the soul first.

As long as you have seen the Truth of what I said, my case is proven.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you have seen the Truth of what I said, my case is proven.

what are you doing? Clarify...is it a metaphorical or literal statement? Please stay on this.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Nope!

That is what the Bible teaches.

People fear because, their souls are warning them "na die we dey so O". ("And This Is The Condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.)

But He Who Obeys the Word of God SHALL FIND LIFE.

Don Moen's song (Proverbs 4:20)

My son give attention to my words (Oh yes)
Incline your ear to my sayings
Do not (Do not) let them depart from your eyes
Keep them in the midst of your heart (Heart)
And health to all their flesh

And health to all their flesh.

You are one slippery poster, you didnt even attempt to address my post. People fear pain...even thing fears pain.... No matter how much you accept your fate, you will still fear.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2022
kimco:

You are one slippery poster, you didnt even attempt to address my post. People fear pain...even thing fears pain.... No matter how much you accept your fate, you will still fear.

Change of Post! The topic is death not pain as proven below

And I answered the question
kimco:

You don't fear dying? So you won't shiver or sweat if bokom haram were to raid your home and try to behead you? You wnt fear?

And I answered "Nope!"

And you saw it.

So it settled.

So it is up to you to decide how you wanna crash and burn your vehicle called YOU, or maintain it to last forever. That is your unfettered right to choose

As for me I have chosen foreverness.

I believe this ends our contention.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! The topic is death not pain as proven below

And I answered the question

And I answered "Nope!"

And you saw it.

So it settled.

So it is up to you to decide how you wanna crash and burn your vehicle called YOU, or maintain it to last forever. That is your unfettered right to choose

As for me I have chosen foreverness.

I believe this ends our contention.

No it is the same thing. The process of dying is PAAAAAINFUL. Dying is Painful.

And no, it doesnt matter what you say with your mouth, faced with death you body will react according. That is fear.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
kimco:

No it is the same thing. The process of dying is PAAAAAINFUL. Dying is Painful.

That is what I told happens ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE GOD.

I told you that I HAVE SEEN WITH MY EYES, people were truly God Lovers and how they died.

AND THAT THEY DIED SMILING WITH JOY!

AND EVEN THEIR DEAD BODIES FROZE WITH THE SMILE AND JOY ON THEIR FACES.

I HAVE ALSO SEEN HOW WICKED PEOPLE DIE AND HOW THEY DIED WITH A FROWN AND STRUGGLE. THEIR FACES FROZEN EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

So now I walk in the way that I saw my God Loving people walked, I do now see why they were not bothered by death.

Which is why I am happy to report I do not fear it.

But as I have said, you have a right to follow the more popular and common way of Crashing, i choose to follow the unpopular and almost unseen Way of Life and living forever as the Bible hath said

"for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT" Matthew 7:13-14
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Paramountgift(f): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean church goers not Christ Likes "Christians".

And in truth, you both are the same with the difference being that church goers Truthfully Admit that they do fear death whilst you people lie because you are implementing one of the ways in which you people reduce your fear for it while trying to find a way to finally overcome your fear of it.

So, you are both the same.

But for Christians, it is different. Death respectfully greets us and waits for us. It is exactly like an executive driver sent who must wait outside for us to enter the vehicle.

It is not like you people where you are forcefully and roughly taken away like when police catches yahoo-yahoo people.

While you may be desperately trying to pass a message, let's not derail from the primary purpose of this post...'Jesus'

Our message is Christ Jesus, and acceptance of Him, not DEATH
Besides, the goal is to believe God, embrace him, do his will and fulfill purpose.

As children of God, genuinely saved and doing Christ's will, we are not slaves to sin, and because Christ has overcome sin and death, we have overcome same too, in that, the physical body will undoubtedly perish, but the spirit will live on in God's kingdom.

Yes, we are not to fear death as children of God because unto Jesus was given the key of death and Hell, and the keys to the kingdom.

Nevertheless, it is not in our place to say how a person's death will be, whether believer or unbeliever.
...death respectfully greets us....?
Please don't speak from head knowledge and let a good number of your messages be backed by scriptures.

Death comes in different forms, whether christian or non Christian, and the truth is that, we can't provide the reasons for this phenomenon, we don't know all things. There were a good number of apostles in the scriptures that died gruesome deaths, contrary to what you've said.

Whichever way death comes, the Bible asserts that for a believer, it would come when his purpose has been fulfilled.

On that note, we should live our lives doing God's will, so when our time comes, we go without regrets. Nonetheless, your earnest walk with God in uprightness of heart can result in your peaceful passing, but ultimately it is where a man goes after death that really matters, not how he goes.

Apostle Paul said...for me to live is Christ and to die is gain(Phil 1:21)

On that note, let's not dwell on how our death would be, but let's dwell on what we'll achieve,how we'll embrace God, how well we will serve God, and how we'll affect lives, to make heaven after life on Earth.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Paramountgift:

While you may be desperately trying to pass a message, let's not derail from the primary purpose of this post...'Jesus'

Besides, the goal is to believe God, embrace him, do his will and fulfill purpose.

As children of God, genuinely saved and doing Christ's will, we are not slaves to sin, and because Christ has overcome sin and death, we have overcome same too, in that, the physical body will undoubtedly perish, but the spirit will live on in God's kingdom.

Yes, we are not to fear death as children of God because unto Jesus was given the key of death and Hell, and the keys to the kingdom.

Nevertheless, it is not in our place to say how a person's death will be, whether believer or unbeliever.
Please don't speak from head knowledge and let a good number of your messages be backed by scriptures.

Death comes in different forms, whether christian or non Christian, and the truth is that, we can't provide the reasons for this phenomenon, we don't know all things. There were a good number of apostles in the scriptures that died gruesome deaths, contrary to what you've said.

Whichever way death comes, the Bible asserts that for a believer, it would come when his purpose has been fulfilled.

On that note, we should live our lives doing God's will, so when our time comes, we go without regrets. Nonetheless, your earnest walk with God in uprightness of heart can result in your peaceful passing, but ultimately it is where a man goes after death that really matters, not how he goes.

Apostle Paul said...for me to live is Christ and to die is gain(Phil 1:21)

On that note, let's not dwell on how our death would be, but let's dwell on what we'll achieve,how we'll embrace God, how well we will serve God, and how we'll affect lives, to make heaven after life on Earth.

In the name of God..., I plead with you to help me with 3k.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by xproducer: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2022
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." - Psalm 14:1
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Paramountgift:

I understand what you had in mind however, your presentation will raise and indeed raised certain issues of interest. And those issues would be required to be addressed.

Secondly, those who follow Christ, already follow Him and know to Love Him and Obey Him. While those who would not follow Him are verily doing their own pleasure.

The rapture is there already, so I humbly think there is no problem here.

Paramountgift:

Yes, we are not to fear death as children of God...

I do not know what you mean by "not in our place to say how a person's death will be" but as Natural Living has shown, it is either day or night, you are either inside the house or outside, you are either a child of God or of Satan thus, you either have a good death or a bad one.

Paramountgift:

People normally have eyes and are the same, therefore, what I see, I know my fellow human can also see it too that is of course if he wants to see.

Secondly, the Words in the Bible are quite popular such that everyone truly knows which scriptures I have in mind when I speak, therefore releasing me of the obligation.

Paramountgift:

Death comes in different forms, whether christian or non Christian, and the truth is that, we can't provide the reasons for this phenomenon, we don't know all things.

My Eyes have Truly Seen that the death of Christ-Likes is powerfully different from others. It is so different that Christ-likes, even know how long they shall live and when they shall die. It is also one of the several Promises of God stated in the Bible but of course, people never pay attention to The Words of The Lord, so they miss it. BUT I SAW IT. AND I LOOKED OUT FOR IT ON THE CHRIST-LIKES I HAVE SEEN, AND THEY HAD IT. Which is why I confidentiality speak.

Paramountgift:

There were a good number of apostles in the scriptures that died gruesome deaths, contrary to what you've said.

Did you see that they knew that they were going to die and yet they did not waiver from it?

Did you see that they were not affected by the form of death they got? And all these asides the fact that they were supposed to die and they knew it (I bet you did not know that John 12:24-25 was their appointed part.)

If people took God Seriously, they would see that His Words do not just cover living on the earth but also the departure from the earth.

And if people have not even Accepted The Person of God, then they ought not to bother about what things He hath Said.

They can live their lives as they like and get whatever they get. It is there choice to get whatever they get.

I am just happy to make a different choice as I have seen others do, and now I do see and appreciate why my kind of people get what they get that is different from the rest.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 2:17am On Mar 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what I told happens ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE GOD.

I told you that I HAVE SEEN WITH MY EYES, people were truly God Lovers and how they died.

AND THAT THEY DIED SMILING WITH JOY!

AND EVEN THEIR DEAD BODIES FROZE WITH THE SMILE AND JOY ON THEIR FACES.

I HAVE ALSO SEEN HOW WICKED PEOPLE DIE AND HOW THEY DIED WITH A FROWN AND STRUGGLE. THEIR FACES FROZEN EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

So now I walk in the way that I saw my God Loving people walked, I do now see why they were not bothered by death.

Which is why I am happy to report I do not fear it.

But as I have said, you have a right to follow the more popular and common way of Crashing, i choose to follow the unpopular and almost unseen Way of Life and living forever as the Bible hath said

"for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT" Matthew 7:13-14

How do I continue to argue with people like this. Smiling through pain and suffering is a new concept to you? You think the of dying is only for those who don't believe in your religious doctrine? Your statements are not grounded, your points are not grounded. I cannot do anything with this post, Mr. Man.

Can you not provide better arguments? Quoting the bible here won't do you a lot of good because the point we are making does not require bible quotations. Can you not communicate without quoting the bible like a human? Can you not reason for yourself? Formulate principles, even if inspired by God, without quoting the bible. You are only parroting the book. If I needed you to read the bible to me I wouldnt be here.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2022
kimco:

How do I continue to argue with people like this.

That is the essence of rapture. You stand on one side, I stand on the other.

As I said, you are free to follow the wide and popular and I have respected your choice. I choose the not so popular Way.

So there is no need for further argument.

kimco:

Smiling through pain and suffering is a new concept to you?
You think the of dying is only for those who don't believe in your religious doctrine?

You are just repeating your what you said before which I have answered and you have no rebuttal as your repetition has proven, so no case.

kimco:

Your statements are not grounded, your points are not grounded.

If they were not grounded, you would have supplied a rebuttal. But you do not have any! Therefore case closed.

kimco:

I cannot do anything with this post, Mr. Man.

As if you want to.

We all can see that you are shocked that there is difference.

The difference I have already stated that you can go and check out for yourself to see if what I said is True.

But rather you choose to be on repeat mode, now claiming "you cannot do anything" whereas, it is obvious you do not want to, as is your right, which I have respected, so the argument is ended already.

kimco:

Can you not provide better arguments?

you obviously do not know that argument is the presentation of evidence. And I have given you even physically verifiable evidence and yet, you have not moved. There is nothing more that any reasonable person as I can do.

kimco:

Can you not communicate without quoting the bible like a human?

I mostly communicate without quoting the Bible, but this is one of the cases "of the Bible said it, and it is True"!

So Bible must be in it, else a person will be guilty of stealing and claiming another person's work without giving due honour to the Maker.

kimco:

Formulate principles, even if inspired by God, without quoting the bible.You are only parroting the book

grin Obviously, the Bible is salt to your earth worm; and sun to vampires. grin

kimco:

Can you not reason for yourself?

I have just presented the product of my reasoning process, and you have entered into "limp Repeat Mode". Clearly, my reasoning has damaged your reasoning processing unit. (RPU) grin

So, as you can see, it is you who can not accept good and better reasoning because you accustomed to following the crowd and popular.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the essence of rapture. You stand on one side, I stand on the other.

As I said, you are free to follow the wide and popular and I have respected your choice. I choose the not so popular Way.

So there is no need for further argument.

Here he goes again. Round and round making no sense

Dtruthspeaker:

You are just repeating your what you said before which I have answered and you have no rebuttal as your repetition has proven, so no case.

I am repeating because you have not answered anything. Here we are speaking of physical pain and your answer is spiritual soothing and empowerment. I can prove physical pain. I can proof that the physical body will react to the fact that it is about to be harmed even if you consciously make your self belief that you are ready for any pain. You cannot provide any evidence to yours. If you can, I'm waiting.

Dtruthspeaker:

If they were not grounded, you would have supplied a rebuttal. But you do not have any! Therefore case closed.

My rebuttal is....provide proof. Provide your spiritual proof.

Dtruthspeaker:

As if you want to.

We all can see that you are shocked that there is difference.

The difference I have already stated that you can go and check out for yourself to see if what I said is True.

But rather you choose to be on repeat mode, now claiming "you cannot do anything" whereas, it is obvious you do not want to, as is your right, which I have respected, so the argument is ended already.

I have asked you for proof and you say I should go and check for myself? Okay. Outline your methodology, your hypothesis and make sure that it is repeatable for more than a single person. I will play your game. I have time

Dtruthspeaker:

you obviously do not know that argument is the presentation of evidence. And I have given you even physically verifiable evidence and yet, you have not moved. There is nothing more that any reasonable person as I can do.

Physical verifiable evidence being what? That you saw someone die with a smile on their face? That is your physical evidence? Seriously? Does that "evidence" include the spiritual fortification?

Dtruthspeaker:

I mostly communicate without quoting the Bible, but this is one of the cases "of the Bible said it, and it is True"!

So Bible must be in it, else a person will be guilty of stealing and claiming another person's work without giving due honour to the Maker.

No you don't, You always quote the bible somehow or atleast paraphrase it, even when it uncalled for. This is not my first time with you. It is always a recurring theme with you. Its good for a strict biblical conversation, but terrible for anything else. Please stop.
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Obviously, the Bible is salt to your earth worm; and sun to vampires. grin

No it is not a lick on my boot. Its simply not a good source for biology. Spiritual concepts have no need in biology. That is why I urge you to use a better source than the bible and "bro trust me"

Dtruthspeaker:

I have just presented the product of my reasoning process, and you have entered into "limp Repeat Mode". Clearly, my reasoning has damaged your reasoning processing unit. (RPU) grin

The arrogance is not surprising to me. I have seen you do it a million times. You still have to provide evidence grounded in reality. Spiritual evidence and "I know somebody who knows somebody..." Is not going to cut it for me. If that worries you, well...welcome to the scientific method, where physical evidence is required for physical claims.

Dtruthspeaker:

So, as you can see, it is you who can not accept good and better reasoning because you accustomed to following the crowd and popular.

Once more, physical evidence require physical proof. Your spiritual "evidence" does not cut it here. So respond when you have some physical proof. I have your time.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
kimco:

...Here we are speaking of physical pain and your answer is spiritual soothing and empowerment.

I clearly said Christ-likes die sweetly and pleasantly as different from you people. But you are stuck on physical pain, whereas the topic is about death. So you are O.Y.O

kimco:

My rebuttal is....provide proof. Provide your spiritual proof.

Common sense should have told you that demanding for evidence is not a rebuttal. Maybe, you have not finished school, so learn this.

kimco:

Okay. Outline your methodology, your hypothesis and make sure that it is repeatable for more than a single person. I will play your game. I have time

This is what you should have asked, if you were interested in finding out.

Method: Find a Christ-like (Not church goer but a Like- Christ). Watch them thoroughly. Make yourself present when they are dying and if you can see them immediately after they die. AND WATCH THEM ALL THE WAY. (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS)

Now, go to your ordinary everyday folk, pick any one and repeat the process on them. (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS).

Now go to a wicked person, repeat the process (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS)

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PROCESS ON THESE 3 GROUPS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT DATA USING OTHER PERSONS, THANK GOD, 5GE THE FORMER TARGETS ARE DEAD SO, YOU WOULD HAVE FRESH TARGETS TO REPEAT THE PROCESS.

After, you have truly done this, you can come back and give TRUTH FULL REPORTS of your findings.

And then you can challenge me.

So, you have can happily run away now as you now have a valid mission which you can use to prove me Wrong!
Re: Please Drop Atheism by kimco(m): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I clearly said Christ-likes die sweetly and pleasantly as different from you people. But you are stuck on physical pain, whereas the topic is about death. So you are O.Y.O

You are full of sh1.T, seriously...Dying is a physical thing, and if you don't know this much, you are not worth it. Christ-like my foot...and who is determining these christ-like behaviours? You? Laughable. Also the topic is about DYING, not DEATH. I knew you were not following.

Dtruthspeaker:

Common sense should have told you that demanding for evidence is not a rebuttal. Maybe, you have not finished school, so learn this.
I was being sarcastic, or maybe I should have put the words in quotes so you get me ...you provided no valid argument....that was my point.

Dtruthspeaker:

This is what you should have asked, if you were interested in finding out.

Method: Find a Christ-like (Not church goer but a Like- Christ). Watch them thoroughly. Make yourself present when they are dying and if you can see them immediately after they die. AND WATCH THEM ALL THE WAY. (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS)

Now, go to your ordinary everyday folk, pick any one and repeat the process on them. (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS).

Now go to a wicked person, repeat the process (NOTE YOUR OBSERVATIONS)

YOU CAN REPEAT THE PROCESS ON THESE 3 GROUPS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT DATA USING OTHER PERSONS, THANK GOD, 5GE THE FORMER TARGETS ARE DEAD SO, YOU WOULD HAVE FRESH TARGETS TO REPEAT THE PROCESS.

After, you have truly done this, you can come back and give TRUTH FULL REPORTS of your findings.

And then you can challenge me.

So, you have can happily run away now as you now have a valid mission which you can use to prove me Wrong!

You really are full of sh.1.T .....so What... when I have followed this silly "method" and the "christ-like" person doesn't die smoothly....(:rolls eyes: seriously why am I even engaging you sef) you will tell me he or she was not christ-like. Okay let me waste my time and ask you....How do you falsify this experiment? How will I be able to tell that indeed It is the spirirtual fortification of Christ that is indeed allowing your "christ-like" subjects die happily without their bodies giving the normal reaction to pain? What happens if the wicked person also smiles through his death? Will that falsify your experiment? Is this repeatable accross multiple subjects with similar results? What specifications do you require to term someone "christ-like"? Even if I had the world and time....I won't waste my time because this is just amazingly stoooooopid. Seriously...this is just sad. I had time for a long debate but this is not honest

NB: You actually believe that dying is a spiritual thing (without proof, surprise surprise) and you are here trying to school me on silly things like "rebuttal". Arrogant and deflective. You are not an honest person....let's end it here. This is not going anywhere.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
kimco:

You really are full of sh.1.T ....

Clearly, you are the one from whom shit pours out from.

For it is obvious that you were shocked almost to your death that there is a natural doable and reasonable way of seeing and proving the Truth or Lie of all i have said, BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR GREAT FEAR FOR DEATH, you real-eyes that this quest will take you near your enemy called "Death", so you are just going beserk, speaking rubbish, just because you no longer want to know the Truth of all I have said, IN THE GREAT FEAR OF YOU SEEING THE TRUTH, IN CANCELLATION OF ALL THE LIES YOU LIKE HOLDING ON TO.

Therefore, instead of you saying "it's okay, you do not want to whether what I said is True or not" as I have told you severally, it is your right, WHICH YOU COULD HAVE DONE, BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE FOR DOING EVIL, WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE EVEN ANTI-GOD IN THE FIRST PLACE, you rather chose to be the wild animal that you are, speaking lies, insulting me and making excuses for not checking out The Truth, saying...

kimco:
. Christ-like my foot...and who is determining these christ-like behaviours? You?

Which you understood the first time I said it.

As I have always said, you are free to hang on to whatever you choose to hang on to. IT IS AFTER ALL YOUR LIFE AND DEATH. I AM NOT AFFECTED IN ANY WAY!

I did not compell you in any way to follow the Christ Way, as the thread proves. So, you are free to Shepherd yourself in any way and manner you like after all, if it is good for you, e no concern me. Na you go carry am for ya head

And if it is bad for you, e still no concern me. Na on top ya head you go carry am! Shikena.

Na only advice I give, you get right to follow dead bodi like fly.
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Paramountgift(f): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Good day people

HOREMOW is a non denominational movement that's on a evangelical outreach. This season, they're sending some Divinely-Inspired messages.

Here's one specially for you kiss

http://hellisrealheavenisreal..com/p/blog-page_30.html?m=1

Please, this is a must read for everyone. Believer or otherwise. God loves us all, and He wants the best for us. Jesus wants us to make it to His kingdom. Forget what anyone is telling you. As long as there's life, there is hope.

I'll modify my first post by adding the link to this message for easy access.

Peace wink
Re: Please Drop Atheism by Paramountgift(f): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Jesus Loves You. Jesus Is Coming! Jesus Says Repent! Christ Jesus wants To Meet A Holy Church Upon His Return! Will You Be A Part Of His People?
God says...."Be Ye Holy For I Am Holy"

Do You Still Walk In The Flesh?
Do you know that to be Carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace, ....?
Are You Still Wearing The Old Man mentioned in Ephesians 4:22?

Here's A Power-Packed Message For You:

https://www.facebook.com/1714175615535269/posts/3321625708123577/?flite=scwspnss

Don't pass this message by and share it to your friends and family�
God bless you �

#Rachael Mushala Chisulo
#HOREMOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / My Experience With Wind Of Change Temple Universe / Pastor Close Down Church After Winning Million In Sport Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.