Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here (38561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2005
yea..dey do..

okay, i promised my picture..
This is Demi, she lives in Wales..but i love Nigeria..dem guys all care about eachother

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2005
What a Demi?

Beaut emblem! wow.

Can I touch?

Can I kiss?

Nike4luv, that guy's hot!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2005
yes yes..dats a me..!
i kno he is..
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2005
Nike we need to contact. This is the plan. You are going to freaking give me that Hot guy's number or email address....((you said he's just your friend right)).. Okay so i am free to move in. Anyways you are going to bring him to nairaland whether you like it or not..yep ((kind of like a command)).... Oh hell NO!!!!!!!! That boy is HOTTT.. People help me, i need water, i can't breath. Nike he's just your friend right?? Girl you need to be more than just friends with that hot thing. WHo feels my breathing level?? My BP is rising.. He is Smoking hot!

Nairalanders, Can't you see he is cute?? I am in love, with him. So much in love. Nike....I lack words. He's just your friend right?? Bring him on here please... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

haha.... yeah i know...i am crazy, but the guy is handsome. *breaths in* haaaa.. just one of my crazy moments. wink

Nike...you yourself are cute and liplicious ((i shouldn't say more before you think i am humm... you feel me right?))

How old are you, and how old is the hot guy?
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by loma(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2005
Nikky is 14,and hot-angel, you need a shrink. True!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by fataiiyo(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2005
i want to post ma pics and I don't know how I can post........................... it
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2005
loma:

Nikky is 14,and hot-angel, you need a shrink. True!

Loma that ain't my fault.. When i see something good, i talk..besides it ain't a crime to express one's feeling is it? .

fataiiyo:

i want to post ma pics and I don't know how I can post........................... it

Well just save the picture on your computer and while replying, click browse and post.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by titus: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2005
Hot angel, too much chop chop of good thing dey cause long throat o!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by fataiiyo(m): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2005
wassup nike!

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by fataiiyo(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2005
wassup ma people..............

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2005
Damn..gurl..chill..
okay okay..Eric is 19yrs..his email address is boyisdevil@hotmail.com
tanxz for ur compliments about my pict..
u gatta chill aight cos de first time i saw him i was like shocked..(he is soo damn fit)

u lucky..hes looking for a gurl..he knows how to woo a gurl for sure, he says de sweetest thng u can eva think of..hahahahaha..

luv y'all
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hotangel dear, becareful grin don't forget the thread on wooing a lady grin you could just read through again for more tips grin all the best grin. Also pay more attention to his email ad grin
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by dablessed(f): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hot Angel,

Toyotina has just given you a clever piece of advice. Shine your eyes.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2005
Tayo thank you for ur advise to hot angel, you see what i mean when I say u can be hard?
Hot angel shine your eye well well oooo, make dem no gba o lo ju oooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2005
yea..
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by Angelgal(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2005
boyisdevil? Hotangel baby..dat email addy kinda speaks volumes...you'd better have a very long spoon if you intend to dine with that hot guy. Know what I mean? TayoT has said it all anyway...
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2005
People...take it slow. We are just ordinary people. Tayo, thanks for the advice. Nike... thanks for email addy although i was only joking. It's all good. But bring him to this site, he will enjoy it.

People....thanks for the advice. cheesy
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2005
oopss..didnt kno u were joking wink

Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by pkrix(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hot-angel go ahead and possess this guy.

They can't be L in L.

They look alike. Like bro and sis.

Don't mind your advisers, they will go behind you. Get whad I mean?!
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 3:14am On Jul 21, 2005
Is that him again?

uhmm pkrix.. i feel you. But i don't do internet thingy. I was just acting! wink
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2005
Hotangel dear, YW smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by CimonJorr(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2005
YW ??
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by tayotina(f): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2005
[b]Y[/b]ou're [b]W[/b]elcome smiley
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2005
hey dats not him..dats my bruver
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2005
nike4luv,which one be my bruver again. all you these people with coded words self.
abeg make u dey try give us more simple word ooooo
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2005
o..sorry.. my bruver- my brother
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by bolasho(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2005
Ok Nike I feel you now.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2005
yes sir
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by hotangel2(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2005
ohh okay nike.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by nike4luv(f): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2005
yes..miss hot angel
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by jogego(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2005
@ Fatiaiiyo, nice pictures. You took them on a campus right? Reminds me of the postures we used to nack back in school days.
Re: Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here by angel(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2005
fataiyo, i guess the pix were taken in the 50s sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads