Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy (430 Views)

Opay, Moniepoint, Others To Register New Customers From July / See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) / The Requirements For Form M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
New question friends...
Pls what are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy. I tried registering and when it was time for payment, they requested for a tax ID which I didn't have.

I'm thinking that was why the payment was unsuccessful, or was it perhaps my GT Bank card?
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Any ideas pls?
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Observer20: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Paramountgift:
I need a step by step guide on how to start a serious blog from scratch.
I opened a blogger website..free web hosting sponsored by Google.
I want to get paid for posting ads by Google AdSense, but the blog requirements are way too high.
If you've got experience with things like this, I'll need your help. Thanks again.
What are the blog requirements
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Minimum of 10 posts on all blog categories
A minimum of 100 views on all categories of your blog posts
Regular content
And many of other policies that boil down to *your luck
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Paramountgift:
Minimum of 10 posts on all blog categories
A minimum of 100 views on all categories of your blog posts
Regular content
And many of other policies that boil down to *your luck
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Thanks
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2022
New question friends...
Pls what are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy. I tried registering and when it was time for payment, they requested for a tax ID which I didn't have.

I'm thinking that was why the payment was unsuccessful, or was it perhaps my GT Bank card?
Re: Pls What are the requirements to register a domain on GoDaddy by Paramountgift(f): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Paramountgift:
New question friends...

Any answers pls

(1) (Reply)

12.5kg Gas Cylinder For Sale / Unity Bank In Trouble, Sets To Sack MD For Inability To Turn The Fortunes / Amazon Bounty Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.